The Requests and Fields

thank you ! I will try the blarney stone

2 Likes

Try it and you will tell us, I do not say more.

maybe, maybe not !

try it though : D

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Now that you guys are making rune series on energetic alchemy, can you please make some rune mandalas? For example, you can make some runeā€™s on energetic alchemy and some mandalas. I would really appreciate that. It could help to cater to people who want audios and those who want mandalas.

One rune symbol that i want a mandala of is Sowilo (sun). One of the reasons I am interested in this is because I want to harness the power of the sun to increase my vitality and fiery energy.

Another rune symbol that would be nice to have a mandala of is Tiwaz. I am interested in this because of the courage and strength it brings.

I donā€™t have much time to listen to audios, so some rune mandalas would be appreciated. Also some of the rune symbol effects are so good that I want to have them permanently on me 24/7.

3 Likes

Legendary item: the cure for narcissism

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this idea was mentioned before but an automated workout smart field, that learns about your current level of fitness,endurance,fat and adjusts the intensity of the workout as you go.

8 Likes

A field for all the urinary tract, bladder, kidneys and adrenals? it would detox the whole, anything that isnā€™t supposed to be inside ( like little kidney stones for example if that is possible ), antioxydant, stem cells, telomere lengthening if itā€™s a legendary field and negentropy ofc
just an idea, thanks

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmQzFT4gt5Y (what youā€™re asking for is different I know, but for time being, here is this)

2 Likes

thanks I know this one though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

-An gentle ear massage
-A gentle foot massage (With reflexology better)

2 Likes

I know its not a foot message but have u ever tried
*Automated Calves and Feet muscle workout X2.

It feel great on the feet

4 Likes

No, I havenā€™t.
I will try although I donā€™t want to develop a lot muscle.

1 Like

Can we have Plasma for bones please.
For those with Osteoporosis.

plasma protocol 1 address the bones, though I donā€™t know if it helps with osteoporosis but probably

2 Likes

Thanks my dear :hugs:

2 Likes

Maybe blueprint can be combined with plasma to create a new field. For even better physical healing than the current one as plasmafied blueprint of lifeā€¦a combination of plasma protocol and blueprint of life can me awesome too

2 Likes

Thank you my dear :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

isnā€™t blueprint plasmified as there is negentropy ?

1 Like

There is negentropy but not plasma in description

1 Like