The Requests and Fields

oooooh
too bad I can’t command it now
thank you though :slight_smile:

Plasmafied eye regen with added negentropy combined with eye regen 2.0 and dark circle audio

Something that brings eye to its original blueprint as it should be without any flaw (simillar to blueprint of life but only targeted to eye for rapid eye regen )
For healing any type of eye problem imaginable
So anything that’s not the natural part of eye will be removed automatically based on Intelligence of the field… (any scar, spot, damage, conjunctival nevas , puffy eye, dark circle, eye bag or eye related illness)

13 Likes

Does anyone know if someone has made a frequency or field for the 12 tissue or cell salts?

2 Likes

Never heard of it so i googled it. Found this , very interesting :thinking: maybe this could be moved to Request Field so Captain can see it? @AkiraTheWild

https://www.healthline.com/health/tissue-salts

1 Like

You can check helpfulwaves.com

2 Likes

Please make a legendary height next @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Hello, i would like to request if possible for the future REopening of the shop, the following items:

A comeback of the “Timelessness - Mindfulness tag” & “The True Self of Others - The Interconnection Of Everything tag”, they were offered back in teespring store once upon a time.
Then would be cool to have the old “meditation” advanced field remade for tag. And another even cooler thing would be a tag version of imaginarium divine.
Even cooler cooler would be a brief return of the custom requests like last summer :-))

12 Likes

Complete pheromone series for male & female, pick your poison. All the main male pheromone types in existence & the main female pheromones types in existence. Additionally, a revamped masculine energy & feminine energy audios.

7 Likes

:100:

10 Likes

they gonna have hundreds of requests :slight_smile::rofl:

A field for a correct walking pattern, it’s very important ! There is no health without it ! Thank you !

5 Likes

Will the whitening skin genetic come back again? I’m still waiting for it since the day it got removed :joy:

1 Like

The promblem with this is that people will be like wheres the darker skin one and make all that of assumptions about sapen even if the field was requested more times. they did make up that sapien is an indain scammer :joy:. hopfully he realse a bunch of skin ones at the same time taht will be good

1 Like

Lol yes. Especially come from Asian world where we want light skin

1 Like

Unless its an issue related to bones estructure or genetic (and even that now with BoL wouldnt be surprised it can help reverse that)
Incorrect or weak walking can improve a lot with more grounding and working on the root chakra, mindfulness with the present, becoming whole. :blush:

1 Like

yea, its weird how the world works tbh every country want the opposite. For example where i live tanned and cury hair is ideal while where am originally from its white and straight hair.

Like if your born with freckles it bad but if ur not and u fake them then it a good thing.

am not judeging am just saying what a sadly see what goes around me

1 Like

True

1 Like

You need to place your foot correctly on the ground, to activate every needed muscle when you making a step, grounding not gonna help with this, I think :)

Perhaps Blueprint can do this, but not everyone got it :) And with BoL it can take a lot of time, you know it’s working on all levels!

So to benefit everyone else, a field for a right walking pattern is very needed! I see how people walk, many is walking incorrectly!

And this is very important, how you walk and how you stand!

Correct walking gives you health, incorrect makes you a cripple, little by little, everyday!

Anyway it’s just a suggestion from me to our mighty magic captain :)

1 Like

A video to convey in words, the concepts you understand. I understand concepts decently. my issue is more conveying things into words.
mh maybe throat chakra can help but it’s not only a problem of expression, it’s also really some kind of mechanic issue. anyway I’m not very clear but basically it’s kind of a conceptual realization reversed, lol. well just a request anyway hope I was a minimum understandable. ty

Conceptual Realizations also helps you with that, because when we cannot express something clear, when we cannot put our thoughts in words, the field clarifies that in your head so you can find the words to express it, Blarney Stone gives you an ability to find the flow in conversations or the perfect words that are accepted by others with a bit of charm but K2 stone energy is super duper good for this!

Maybe combine them and see if you notice a difference? I use them like that daily.

8 Likes