Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Can this cause hair loss?

1 Like

No, It doesnā€™t, bro!

3 Likes

I recommend it

7 Likes

(St. Biceps giving his blessings to the use of Blessings of St. Biceps. I like it! :mechanical_arm: )

4 Likes

Iā€™m using the ultimate god of gods body from maitreya and I had a great result. And two days ago I bought the androgen receptors. The result of the blessing saint biceps is far superior. I love it :grinning: Iā€™m so happy with the results Iā€™m getting Iā€™m a new member and I donā€™t know how to use the forum. (But English though )

1 Like

I recommend you buy the NFT yujiro. Contains this + muscle beyond limits and much more.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Seems to me like youā€™re off to a great start!

2 Likes

Hi, Odin!
Welcome snowing

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Yes. Iā€™m having an amazing results . Iā€™m I n a shock :astonished:

3 Likes

Ok, at the cost of sounding boisterous - I have tried different related fields, Greek God, Ultimate God Body, etc., and none of them hold a torch to Sapienā€™s physical fieldsā€¦period.

To add: I am not a cultist or anything, I am just result-oriented :slight_smile: I do like creators whose products work (E.g. PU).

11 Likes

Have you tried that . Self discipline and absolute self mastery ? My two best friends are pump and pain .
Combine all of them together and the results will be amazing . Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey guys what does this audio make you smell like? Ideally Iā€™m looking for a scent that smells good but also wards off mosquitos lol.

Also does Muscles Beyond Limits have a smell to it too?

1 Like

Only this. Mbl no

1 Like

I remember it made me smell like a tropical island, with tropical fruits all around lol

Which, probably didnā€™t ward off mosquitoes :laughing:

I remember not every one got the scent though, it was only like 50% of the users that reported the beautiful aromas

3 Likes

Wait, this one makes your body smell? Unexpectedā€¦

3 Likes

Yeaaaahhhh

Remember!?

Ah, flabbergasting timesā€¦

This field changed the game like crazy haha

I woke up at 1 30 am like itā€™s my birthday!

"Believe in your dreams
Believe you and me, donā€™t let go,
Weā€™re living it up!"

:dove: :dove:

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf::leaves:

2 Likes

It hasnā€™t been long until I have started using this field. Might have to part ways with it unfortunately because I canā€™t keep up with the exhaustion & Iā€™m not even abusing itā€¦ Even listening to it once tires me up.

And what about just 10 minutes?

3 Likes