Androstenol audio not working well anymore

Hello. I just joined the forums :)

I will start off by saying that Sapien Medicine is truly a modern genius. When I first got into these audio things like MFs and Subliminals, I was naturally ready to label this as nothing but placebo or just simply fake. Change eye color with subliminals? Attract women with a youtube energy field? Sounds like straight out of a cheap fantasy novel. I tried some audios from some channels I don’t recall anymore and none of them worked. Until I found Sapien’s Androstenol. At first I felt a slight pressure on my forehead but nothing else. It was summer and I went for a cold bath. Once I came out I decided to listen to Androstenol again and holy sht my mind was blown. I never experienced anything like that. My confidence skyrocketed, my scent literally changed as the video played through my earbuds, my libidio went insane. I was a changed man afterwards. Not only did these energy audios end up being effective but I was also, as the title of the video stated, becoming the “Alpha Male”. What followed were the best days of my life. My insecurities started to go away, I was happy and active in my studies, I had a blast with my friends without any anxieties showing up and I was getting the hottest women in my lfie. It was insane, and all thanks to Sapien. However, this ended soon, as COVID lockdowns started a few months afterwards and I stopped listening to the audio. My issues returned and I was once again in a dark place. When lockdowns ended I decided to return to Sapien’s Androstenol to get my sht back together but I found out that he had deleted it from YT. I saw some reuploads of the same audio but none of them worked and now I subscribed to Patreon just for his Androstenol video but it’s nowhere near as life-changing as it used to be. I tried some of his other fields like DHT and Become Whole but none of them seem to be working either. Can anyone help me find a way to make these audios as effective as they originally were?

7 Likes

Yes, it was like a drug, strong , effective but of short breath, and thus illusionary
Real deal is to make these changes by yourself, permanent, not illusionary " one short breath pill " to be depended on it over and over again
_One day use

7 Likes

Maybe androstenol was a fluke??

combine DHT with Ojas and/or Jing, add Torus Weaved Respect. If that stil does not do the job try Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil and/or Thor Mandala

4 Likes

I want to try this but I’m not finding any of those audios other than DHT and Ojas on YT. Mind linking them or telling me where I can find them?

Someone once said that for a manifestation boost, you can:

Play torsion
Then either imagine experiencing what you want or play the audio directed to the desire
Play plasma bioactive beach
Then grounding

Just a suggestion, I hope you get your mojo back very soon

Yup, I’ve had the same experience with the patreon version. Idk why that’s happening. Patreon and YouTube versions should work exactly the same according to Sammy. But with this audio this doesn’t seem to be the case for some reason.

I think the Captain removed the field from the OG Androstenol.

Just use the newer one:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen the kind of results with the newer one which I saw with the OG androstenol. The patreon version does work but it’s very mild.

As explained in the other thread, we all need to use the Androstenol mp3 from patreon daily so that the field grows stronger and stronger over time, like the one that was on YouTube…

3 Likes

So does that mean that all fields on patreon are considerably weaker than their YouTube counterparts?

No, it depends how strong the field is made inititally, how much time has passed for it to grow and how many people have already listened to it.

2 Likes

What my dear friend is trying to say is that although the audio of youtube and patreon are born with the same x of power. YouTube audio having 100k views will be much more powerful than the same audio on patreon if it is only heard by him and a few other patrons.

2 Likes