Androstenol

What’s the half life of the old Youtube audio? It would be good to know. Any dangers listening over a certain amount of time? Apparently 2-3 is recommended

I had a 6’7’’ dude eye me down with his wife around when I was going to a restaurant. The dude was huge. 350-400 pounds. I said “How’s it goin’” confidently and it looked like it got defused. Used it twice that day

3 Likes

Lol
Watch out

1 Like

I hang out at my grocery store that also has a cafe and outdoor patio area. There is a pizza slice section and this dude always says “Hi” to me. He works there and even offered to heat up my pizza slice.

Additionally, today I had one of the dudes at the self checkout eyeing me. I said “Hey, how are you doing!?” and I defused it again.

I’m unsure if it attracts gay guys. I’ve noticed girls aren’t so overt, but I get prolonged eye contact and some finicking

2 Likes

I got eyed by guys in the past too :sweat_smile:

First I thought that he was jealous of you, since he was with his wife, because of Androstenol lol

He did it alone too :skull:

I’m a whole foot shorter

1 Like

Definitely a smart decision defusing it, the last thing you want is dying because you smell a certain way lol.

1 Like

Nice andro @anon51404939

1 Like

that was close :)

1 Like

Strong willed :muscle:

Done what shall i do next?

2 Likes

the guru of bonesmashing

1 Like

Are you talking about OG Androstenol (Androstenol for men) length of 12min and 48 sec(mp4).

Just download the one from Patreon that Sapien has that’s the one I use and it still works pretty good last time I check :man_shrugging:t4:. Also, yes the 12:48 one. I just haven’t used it much because I rather not put up with the extra female attention being married.

6 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Hello brother,
What about this combination,
2×DHT , 1-2×Test , 2x OG androstenol (the link u shared of archived one ,the original one), enough for insane attraction?

Listening 3x yesterday and got extra fruit in my açaí bowl by an older lady behind the counter. She gave so much extra she had a hard time closing the lid and went to go look for a rubber band.

It was just strange. Im grateful though

2 Likes

Ahhh OG Androstenal. The field that made me into a big time Sapien medicine fan. This is actually the first field I used from Sapien Medicine when I was 17. The first time I listened to it 2x. And I didn’t think much of it.

Then when I got to work at Walmart at the time, every single one of my female coworkers kept touching me and tickling me. They were being so flirty even the ones with husbands. This has never happened to me before so I was like Wtf is going on. Then I remembered I listened to OG Androstenal.

It was at that moment I knew Sapien medicine is the real deal. What makes this even crazier is that during that time I was probably a 6 out of 10 in looks. But the women treated me like a rare specimen. I’ve created so many priceless memories with this field including my face becoming more androgenic and being treated like a celebrity. Things that never happened to me before I found out about Captain. Im so thankful for this field it changed my life and the way I see my self❤️.

12 Likes

I keep hearing about Androstenol (I have not used it yet, only Testosterone a few times), isn’t the newer version, the one with unconditional love (or something similar) also Great?

1 Like

You got this effect from “unconditional androstenol” ?

2 Likes

Newer version helps with Alpha male problems. Cause with the OG one men become intimidated and may try to start fights so they can prove they are more Alpha than you. I once made this server guy super intimidated at Dairy Queen I was with my girlfriend that I had at the time. And he kept cussing me out and trying to fight I ignored him but then he crossed the line. We almost fought but the other workers stopped it. I’ve also had some guy roll up on me and ask me if I gang bang. And I don’t even look or dress like a gangster. But just pair it with attract love and you’ll have less Alpha male problems.

6 Likes