Androstenol

Yeah I still get the effect with the new Androstenal with women. But every time I listen to Androstenal I listen to both and they work wonders. One time I listened to both and went to the gym and all the women were staring at me and I’m not even that muscular lol.

6 Likes

They are working FINE, it seems.

2 Likes

lol you are 1000% right

my cousin is a CID officer and he was using that field lol - he would tell me the craziest stories man. Lets just say, it works a crazy sort of way ahah

5 Likes

You guys are making me wanna start use this again :joy:

4 Likes

Guys, do not listen to Androstenol just to make you wish, but use it if you really want to become the person who has those traits or if you have reached the point of no return and not endure more harassment and bad behaviors from colleagues, acquaintances or anything else.
Listening to Androstenol mainly for seductive uses means wasting it.

2 Likes

Goals.
I’ll use it someday in the near future.

2 Likes

The Unconditional version made people way too chatty towards me. Including constant Jokes that were somewhere between breaking balls with pals and shit test.

Males and Females.

It was weird and made me stop using it. I prefer the old one.

5 Likes

Do you use the patreon version?

1 Like

I didn’t know it had effects on your face like that.

2 Likes

The Patreon version works like the original youtube one, maybe slightly different but effective.
The Unconditional one is valid both for undertaking romantic situations and for serene social relationships; based on your needs, you choose the version that best suits your goals.

5 Likes

It’s natural the more manly hormones you have the more manly your face will be.

1 Like

Only tried it a few times. Used the reuploads before that.

Putting Self love first, Androstenol is the cherry on the top.

5 Likes

Agree.
Also, I only intend to use Androstenol when I will want to have sex or when I’ll want to get in a relationship, otherwise, I dont want more attention, especially the bad kind.

Update: Already Broke my intent - I am using Androstenol AND Loving It (I do use the Unconditional one though, don’t want trouble lol, just the good stuff).

4 Likes

OG androstenol

https://web.archive.org/web/20200521225904/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snxbJ8bGGJY

4 Likes

Can anyone confirm if OG androstenol increase your production for that day only or does it permanently increase production endogenously?

If it is a temporary effect does it wear off in a couple days or is it like a cutoff?

It would be good to know considering the nature of how it affects others

Also!

What would you guys recommend for looping OG androstenol for? I have noticed masculinization of my face, unsure if it is from this androstenol. I use it 3x in the morning now.

1 Like

If you want to be more confident and dominant, also to attract women

Could be as testosterone is used to create the androstenol

and testosterone is used to create estrogen in males

So in a way you will have less testosterone available to turn into estrogen and therefore you will have less estrogen which will make your face appear leaner due to decrease in water retention

3 Likes

Really? Leaner? Hmm, I don’t want too lean, but I guess that sticking with only 2-3 listens per day, I should be fine; anyway, I will observe the results.

2 Likes

Its not gonna make you lose fat

you might retain less water though and it is very temporary as hormones always change depending on diet, sleep, fields etc

3 Likes

Does androstenol make you smell bad? Does it make you emit a bad sweat? And if yes then it’s a double edged sword field I guess? Please tell me I’m wrong. I’m asking about the original androstenol version which was on YT/patreon

Not at all, it gives you a musky scent that makes u look like ur rugged. otherwise some have reported its sweet