Androstenol

I have a theory that it’s the kitchen smell that smells bad for everyone (many coworkers complain about it)

BUT the Androstenol effect unironically “helps out” and makes you the target man so you smell bad additionally. For example when I use androstenol outside on clean environments then it works good. But in a closed space filled with bad smells it does not work so good idk just theorizing.

Best way to find out is keep using it in different environments and see how people around react.

1 Like

For me it depends on what I eat lol. Sometimes i be smelling like musk Avocados. Idk does anyone else’s body smell like what they ate.

It got archived cause it was causing some trouble for Captain I think. Men were talking about seducing the women and breaking their hearts. Luckily it’s on Patreon. I remember when it got removed I was heart broken💔

Does this permanently up regulate androstenol production?

1 Like

That’s my question too. If, for example, I used
unconditional androstenol for a year. Does that hypothetically make it permanent since it became my new homeostasis? I read it in FAQ (faq 28) that over time, some fields (even though not permanent) would become permanent if it becomes your normal state by using them long enough.

3 Likes

Yes my friend, that og stenol field is actually androstenone as androstenol is a pheromone which makes you look approachable and has a lil musk and sweet smell , while this audio makes you angry alpha and dominant with smell of pee which are qualities of androstenone the daddy of all pheromones.

5 Likes

Hormonal and pheromone field can never be permanent as they depend on our daily life style moreover as we age hormones like testosterone gets reduced in males its better to cycle these audios time to time or whenever needed.

5 Likes

Also, is it better to listen to Testosterone before?
Is it better to listen to both?
Idk where I read that androstenol uses available testosterone or something like that, idk if its true.

So, Unconditional Androstenol it is not the same as og androstenol?

Yes androstenol and all pheromones are obtained or made from testosterone, a person who has good testosterone will naturally have high pheromone levels and using testosterone field before androstenol will max the results

3 Likes

Nah not at all, the old androstenol is too powerful if compared to the new one but yes that old field can get you in trouble like beta males will attack you i remember in the youtube comments a guy got shot because beta males were trying to test him but again it depends on you if you can control your emotions then go with the old one or else new one will help you

Btw i use old stenol with attract love of sapien from youtube to get max attraction with protection too

3 Likes

You may combine Sakura blossom or strawberries N creme to have the pleasing scent along with raw attraction from og androstenol and love from attract love field

Just because from the date of publication to the time of cancellation it had had a huge number of hits, so that field had become very large.

It still works?

Has anyone tried the new Auroch Potion? While it does not claim to do anything with Androstenol or Pheromones, it seems to make people turn and look at me just like the original Andro audio.

6 Likes

I guess androstenol with merry maker nft will max out the attraction results

Try it!

The Wolf Potion probably is going to have related and interesting effects. I am still waiting for my bottle.

1 Like

Used it again yesterday, and that dude is creeping me out. He sat next to me in the lounge area even though the entire place was empty. He kept looking in my direction.

Let’s talk about Androstenol for non seductive uses, what is your experience?

I have tried both versions. The old version of Androsteol makes all the people around me very annoying and irritated. The newer makes everyone friendlier and more respectful. For the seduction, nothing to report.

4 Likes