Androstenol

Same for me, especially respectful.

4 Likes

Is merry maker still available?

1 Like

You can check the nft selling/buying thread maybe any of the owner will be selling it

Yes i get the same effects girls and guys both of the gender stares me i even get texts from the gay guys lol

Why buy from others when you can buy it here:

1 Like

I don’t really have any issues with other men, I play this once a day.

The attention, confidence, and respect is there. I also ensure I give the same in return regardless of who I speak with.

4 Likes

Exactly like me, only that I’ve been playing twice a day for almost a month.

Maybe it’s because Adrostenol consumes testosterone

2 Likes

I started using androstenol way back in 2013 when I was in university. Can’t say I felt a massive difference. Took a long time of using and working out at the gym for me to notice my sweat started smelling of sandalwood, that sweet cloying woody scent. Thats when I knew it worked. However I was far too insecure then to have even noticed if women were more interested in me. Add that to the infrequency of using it, plus the fact that it was in its first year of usage and the field hadnt grown by then.
I regret not coming back to it after hearing all the testimonials of guys using it around 2019-20 once the field had grown.
I’ve started using it again, and along with the positive vibes environment, I’m starting to get more interest, more interested looks, though a lot more from younger girls, which im not always too happy about, considering I’m now 30, and it’s a bit disconcerting having 16-18 year old girls either glancing shyly in my direction or even straight up giving steady eye contact.
I’m getting a few aggressive stares from guys but not really too many to warrant worry yet.
I’m going to keep using the OG androstenol on patreon for the time being, and might add in the androstenol from the wayback machine some on this thread have kindly added, just to see if there is a significant difference.

4 Likes

Do you use it once or twice a day

I’ve actually looped it for an hour as 2 times never feels enough. I wouldnt even know it was working as i normally dont get a change in smell, only I get more looks

Be careful, androstenol consume testosterone!

3 Likes

Could be me, but I found it works best when you have the necessary testosterone and energy receives to make the process produce the actual substance. Last time I listened to it when I was anxious for whatever reason i immediately switch mindsets in less than 2 minutes and I could feel it.

I use this for confidence and along with the brain fields the wiring is somehow slowly making this permanent in term of mental well-being. It’s strong when you have all the nutrients and etc.

Feels good to walk in public without a care and especially through crowded areas where people just stare at you. That also happens more so I have to be careful, because women have gotten a little carried away in the past when I used it lol.

5 Likes

Been reading this thread again and decided to try for myself and here are my results with this incredable field:

• More looking from women/girls, and when I am close to them, they have been touching me a lot, and their attitude towards me were sweetly.
  • My smell changed completely, but I didn’t know how my new smell was, still observing.
  • Men or higher status like boss, managers were aggressive to me, it’s like their authority has been triggered by my smell lol.
  • This pheromone somehow make me feels and act more confident, and I talk with my body language more which is the thing I didn’t do before even if I used Test or DHT field.

All of this coming from 1 total of listening, and I work in a hot environment so I sweat a lot.

10 Likes

I use archived (wayback machine) sapien androstenol, it’s fucking strong. i feel rage rage rage… my friend told me i look like a serial killer

5 Likes

I’m more on the team Unconditional Androstenol. I think the effects it gives are much rarer and harder to achieve than what the normal abdrostenol does. Its like a cheat code in a way.

It still includes all benefits of pheremones, just without the side effects. The need to challenge and the need of others chellanging you.

I think when people say Unconditional Androstenol is weaker, they are noticing their need to challenge isnt there. This of course results in ‘im feeling less effects’ or ‘its weaker’. Well, just as dream said, it is a perception. Since the need to challenge isnt there, of course, you also wont get all the stuff that comes with it, such as coldness, lack of empathy, lack of emotions, aggression, anger. Which others may refer to as ’ its damn strong’.

The lack of being chellanged with Unconditional Androstenol may also make it seem ‘weaker’ which again is just a perception just because dudes dont wanna fight you anymore does it really make it weaker?

In all this comparison, the benefits are often forgotten to look at.

Do both versions reduce anxiety and make you calmer. Yeah.
Do both versions boost attraction? Yeah.

Do both versions give signals to others that you’re the ‘alpha’. Yeah.

Do both versions make you wanna fight and be the most dominant in the room and do both make others challenge your alpha status? Nope.
We know which does which.

Do both versions make you be perceived as the alpha, yet in a way where you dont need to feel like proving it to others. And where other respect it and have no need to see if you’re really that tough or not.
Nope.

Now since Unconditional Androstenol doesnt give you that urge to fight and basically the so called primal toughness, are you really the tough alpha male with it?
Well honestly, i think you are no more tough than you would be the regular androstenol, since the only thing that has changed is that your need to fight and to assert dominance and toughness has been removed. So at the end you are really at the same level with both, unless you do decide to take the path of challenging dominance and authority of everyone around you just so that you become the alpha king gorilla that no one will dare to chellange in order to get your female gorillas. Well you see the paradox here? Both versions would lead you to the same outcome. The regular version with which you will fight your way there, to be on top of the hierarchy, unchallenged, unfazed and respected due to your aggression and dominance, where you can freely exude your pheromones, get the females and beat whoever tries to stop you.
While the Unconditional Androstenol version, which pretty much places you there directly. Where you can freely exude your pheremones without anyone trying to stop you. This is the cheat code really. And the fact where you have these pheromones but without trying to challenge others, pretty much makes you feel as if you already are at the top of alpha males, you may look around and see the toughests dudes, yet you’ll still see yourself as a king, and hence act as one over time.

ultimately pheromones do, tell opposite sex to be with you or at least thats what the goal here is isnt it, you want to be exuding that.
Normally there would be, but now with Unconditional Androstenol there is no need for the primal assertions of who is the ‘alpha leader’ of the pack (social setting etc) any longer, yet you will still be exuding that vibe.

If you have been using regular androstenol for a while, depending on the path you wanna choose, i would recommend you to actually completely switch to Unconditional Androstenol and ‘detox’ yourself of the primal patterns the regular one might have instilled into you.

However it depends on what you want really. Unconditional Androstenol is for sure a much more comfortable and easy way of getting your desired results. I mean arent you tired of trying to beat the heck out of a random stranger who might appear more dominant than you? Or in fact they trying to beat you lol. This indeed can lead down to darker paths, but of course its not what happens to everyone, I know a lot here have enough self control, and love etc, to have control over the primal and extreme behaviors of the regular androstenol.
But I also understand why the Unconditional version was presented, it represents the ideal that i would actually strive to achieve while i was on the regular androstenol. (Trying to be friendlier, more loving, and so on… We arent cave men anymore, behaviors of an ‘alpha’ these days are different than what was before, love is that which makes the difference :slightly_smiling_face:).

18 Likes

I feel you can avoid a lot of trouble with the OG field by using Attract Love, Good Luck, Positive Energy fields, this should curb out most unnecessary aggression, without these fields somewhere in between your stack (usually after) you are a lot more prone to be on the receiving end of passive aggressive behaviour, of which the Andro will make you extremely aggressive and angry and have to assert your primal masculinity over the disrespect. This is what comes with the big spike in women attraction.

Unconditional Andro, however you still exude the same pheromones naturally through the field. It is no different, not even ‘tamer’ or ‘weaker’, it’s just infused with unconditional love, it still has the same effect, just without the negative aspects associated with using that frequency. (Especially without ‘buffer’ fields, to avoid negativity).

The only perceptible difference would be the OG field grew massively over time + being played hundreds of thousands of time, made the field very strong.

I 11th power unconditional Andro, play 4-5 times when I want, and I get all beneficial effects of Andro (boosted women attraction, increased charisma) with zero negative side effects. The more people loop it, the stronger it effects will continually grow. It already has close to 150,000 replays, growing stronger everyday.

Remember this is just a tool, not something to rely on. No one should ever completely rely on Andro for confidence or women attraction, build yourself from within outwards, not from outwards within.

6 Likes

Disclaimer: All of the following represents my personal opinion and experience only.

My assumptions which I wrote about a few months ago, are more and more confirming themselves in my physical reality:

Verdict:

You can continue to use the original Androstenol.
But it needs to be accompanied with “becoming alpha” and masculine on all other levels of yourself too, especially with regards to everything you believe about yourself on a deep subconscious level.
This is how you send out congruent signals to your environment.
What then happens is the secret miracle of congruency:
Instead of other males being aggressive at you and trying to challenge your “mixed singals”, they are rather accepting you as a leader and want to befriend you (because now you are sending signals that are in alignment with each other).

Self Love at core subconscious mind level + Androstenol = “Alpha”

People who try to use Androstenol or even (Unconditional Androstenol) as an isolated tool in order to become “Alpha” and without doing the necessary internal work, will just remain incongruent creeps and will be constantly called-out and challenged by others.

7 Likes

Anyone else experienced better eyesight after using both versions of Androstenol? They both work for me. I can see as sharp as 2-3 years ago. I already went to an ophthalmologist, but she couldn’t help.

2 Likes

After a long time I used androstenol from patreon, I have the impression that the field has strengthened

2 Likes

Hello bro,
Yes it has grown alot, I feel.the same thing with it.

Attraction + courage + don’t give a fuck attitude

4 Likes