Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition)

lol a wizard wants to hug me. Now that’s cool :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ha!

More like Neophyte… maybe entry level mage.

3 Likes

Not sure who told you that it was hard…certainly not me…
Told people to do this simple technique and “Presto!”.

Of course, it does very little good to do it once and then be like “Oh…that was neat” …
When it’s a process you can do all the time for everything and have monumental leaps in consciousness and realizations.

But I’ll let others expound more…
It’s no longer “only _OM” knows it… got a thread full of people now.
@abro around here too somewhere…hiding :wink:

7 Likes

What’s the difference between sorcerer mage wizard and stuff? never understood the different names, there seems to be different? Is it a level of knowledge names? And what do mages do?

lol it’s just us Roleplaying…

3 Likes

Let’s say an example like the words bad and good

the real opposite of “good” is not “bad” but it’s “not good”
and the real opposite of “bad” is not “good” but it’s “not bad”

so not a single thing has a polarity but only the non existance of the thing is the polarity of the thing?

Nope…lol … you’e not gonna “intellectually” figure this out.
Why I told the person above you need a facilitator.

Even if you saw the worksheet you get aftewards to self-practice, seeing beforehand wouldn’t help you.

4 Likes

oh ok, now where do I find one of those?

sleeping :sleeping::joy:

The satori protocol is a genuinely profound experience… if you want an experience of unity consciousness. When used in combination with fields and other energy work, body practices & spiritual practices it goes even deeper, seeping right in to the day to day. Its really that easy, but you have to do it to get the result :wink:

oh also all seeing @_OM I feel this period is a genuine quantum leap forward. Shedding some very core level conditioning here, lot’s of deaths occurring, lot’s of dissolving like a cosmic game of Tetris… I’ll be out of my cocoon soon enough :grin:

13 Likes

Thank you sir for sharing this treasure with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kip’s is really a big gemstone with a great soul, his work and meditations are beyond awesomeness :boom:

3 Likes

Can I ask something about the satori protocol? I’d really like to try Vladimir’s protocol but it’s a pretty hefty sum (can’t afford now due to reasons) and the timezone doesn’t fit my schedule. I’m super curious about it though, it’s nearly an obsession. Would Phase 1 + 2 here be sufficient?

3 Likes

@Yuichi answering your question with Ryan here.

If I were you guys, I’d be patient and wait for Angel for Satori 2.0.
Don’t know how much he shall charge you (each one’s time has value, can’t be free ofc), but I am quite certain it’ll be worth more of your time & energy than Vlad itself.

Refinement my friends, refinement :)

5 Likes

Thank you for your confidence!

I’ll do my best work :upside_down_face:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Hey @anon22855873, instead of trying to visualise and reimagine the crappy scenario I was in, could I actually put myself in that situation again in real life, to feel the feeling again? And then work through the sorry, forgive me, thank you and love you steps?

I’m just at a point where it’s extremely difficult to reawaken the negative feeling because I’ve become so numb to it all (probably as a coping mechanism).

You’re welcome to take my course to learn how to do this effectively.

4 Likes

Alright I’m in. What time of the day (Eastern Standard Time) would you have this course though?

Please read the details of the post and follow those instructions. Today is the last day to register.

3 Likes

Oops wrong thread.

4 Likes