Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition)

I mess around but like I said, most of the time egos act upon needs and not the heart, listen to the heart and you will find what you are. Clichee way to say things, but it is what it is, doesnt suprise me why bad emotions feel bad, they feel bad because they arent your true self.

11 Likes

@anon48416969 :wave:t4:

One day… One day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

from person to person maybe ? :D
if the time comes tho

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I mean… there’s also the possibility of winning the lottery soooo… :rofl:

Who knows?

Glad to hear Angel’s techniques are working for you!
Keep it up!

4 Likes

Releasing is one of the most important tools on your whole journey people, get it down and master it.

6 Likes

I have faith in my luck you see

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

You right now:

“RELEASE!”

Then again you have been waiting for this post for a few weeks.

As promised, when Satori’s confirmed. I will give the info to the group.

7 Likes

“He is, who he is” triggered something within me.
Ready to shit in that pant haha

3 Likes

@anon22855873 @_OM If you have some nice insights & preparations to make the Satori smooth and “pain-free”, would appreciate though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

None.

Just go through the ride.

Also you’re in a thread of a huge post that you can refer to :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Alright, thanks :slight_smile:
Anyway, I am feeling I am being prepared by the One.

Very impressed by the Ho’oponopono btw, never tried it before, this is very simple yet profound :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s already smooth and “pain-free”. No worries there.
I’d just say, sign up ASAP as it seems he’s is booked out for a while.

That’s the only difference between @anon22855873 writing this now rather than a few weeks ago. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, follow this system.

And yes, Ho’oponopono calibrates at 540LoC …but with Angel’s in-depth process of how to use it as a “releasing” technique, you get more “use” out of it beyond mindlessly chanting it.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for taking some time to reply :)

2 Likes

Technically we could do this through the enlightenedstates course?

1 Like

Can you elaborate a bit more on “through”?

Do you mean along with?

1 Like

This may not be the best place to ask but y’all are here and it’s related so I’ll shoot :slight_smile:

How do you tell when it’s the ego trying to “trick” you?
There was a very significant life decision I made about 2 years ago that I have deep regrets about (at least that’s how I feel like now). I was enchanted by the work environment I found myself in (trading floor with a great opportunity pretty much out of nowhere, all shiny and intoxicating, you can imagine) and I decided to pursue that instead of my relationship at the time.
Since I’ve been using the fields, best path in life etc. Tags I feel a lot of regret and I keep getting images of places from that other country I didn’t choose etc. For the 1-1.5 years before I didn’t even really think about my ex at all.
I just can’t tell whether it’s the process of me letting go for good and my ego hurting and fighting back, or it’s the new fields, my personal development and the bpil tag pushing me to take actions and try to turn things around. Like… how do you tell what’s coming from your ego?

I tried the release from 1. Now about this but I probably did I wrong because I just feel even more profoundly sad now.

2 Likes

What do YOU think it is

1 Like

I can’t answer that, both are realistic.
I’m not asking what to do, I’m just asking HOW you can tell higher self Vs ego basically.

2 Likes

To answer ask yourself - Why you took the job instead of pursuing a relationship…

When we are releasing things/letting go of something/someone/a part of our lives, we can feel profoundly sad, it’s a normal process to go through. As humans we are always reflecting back on what has happened or what could of happened if a different route was taken.

Sometimes just stepping back and allowing some time to pass we get the answers and the insights we are looking for, and then the sense comes and we see why we did things and for what outcome.

Your HS wants the best for you, and wants to guide you with at times love, compassion, sometimes with stern lessons but never with fear, or anger, or pain. Now the ego is generally driven with pride, anger, fear, it will belittle you, put you down, make you anxious, it does not work for your benefit.

5 Likes