Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition)

So Sapien doesn’t have any tools to get there? :thinking:

3 Likes

What’s your feeling about it?

1 Like

No feelings at all. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hehe.

My feeling is that the Torsion & Plasma field will get you at the door, though you still need the recognition through Inquiry and/or Meditation.

Though with all the crazy stuff DW & the Team have released lately (Mindset, Plasma, etc.), wouldn’t be surprised if they manage to do a full Enlightenment field one day :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks! I hope he’ll make it! :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

After releasing on Vibrations series and using the Mass Meditation, I can tell you that it got me near there and sometimes there for a few seconds.

Sapien tools will allow you to create a dense (pun intended; enLIGHTment) experience of it or to deepen it much faster but it is still very smart to have a mechanical process to be able to produce the result over and over.

If were to do it all over again I would everything I did but just add Torsion+Plasma+Grounding. It would save you a lot of low days.

There were days with releasing on VoT that I went into deep layers that made me feel like a raw wound for two or three days.

8 Likes

Satori Field!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Come to think of it, maybe the Project Kundalini Vibration field is literally Shaktipat

3 Likes

Are you using the Combo Torsion + Plasma + Grounding in a specific way for Emotional Release?

Since Satori, I have been experiencing much depressed states, what’s been working out at the moment to get through it has been the Mass Meditations, the Mental State album (specifically Forgiveness & Release and Love Gratitude & Appreciation) and the Abundance Mindset (to calm the Lack Belief or “I can’t get to it”)

6 Likes

Also, have you been using the Plasma Protocol?
It feels amazing but definitely different that Plasma Light by itself

2 Likes

Oh what’s the diff?

1 Like

A dark night of the soul as OM described it. Alone, All-One

Only difference is that I went through a pure wave of depression literally in the middle of my birthday celebration. Out of no where I couldn’t relate to anyone or anything and I felt completely unattached.

Took me two days to get through it, what I learned was this… Don’t fight it, if anything let it take over fully and then collapse the polarity.

After I did that, the next day was one of the most peaceful experiences ever.

Use the tools sure but in my opinion, Plasma is the bread and butter.

9 Likes

Do polarites on “depressed states” vs. “how you’d like to feel instead”
or Depressed state/Love
Depressed State/Peace
Depressed State/Joy.

Understand?

6 Likes

@anon32464289 Use the Plasma field. Right after getting ‘satori-fied ’, I went straight to listening to the Plasma audio and releasing what kept coming up. It was very helpful and I haven’t experienced any depression so far.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, will work on those polarities.

Today I have been led to use together (in parallel) the Plasma Light & the Shakti Sound from Kip Mazuy (no field, just pure frequency transmitting the Divine Light). Definitely recommending to those who own his work - you can also check some parts on his YouTube Channel.

Did the same with the Forgiveness & Release one as well, very potent :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Feels like white light waves might be useful

3 Likes

Hi OM
How does one process polarities?
Is the step by step that one can do without assistance from a therapist?
Appreciate if you can share
Thank you

6 Likes

You really should learn from a facilitator so they can verify that you’ve fully processed the polarities correctly the first few times…
After that, you can do it on your own.

@anon22855873 (maybe @anon32464289 ?) might be able to help you with this.
(Not sure his timetables)
or any other Zivorad Slavinski trained teachers can help you.

P.S. I usually come along afterwards to make sure it has “stabilized” properly and answer any other questions.

6 Likes

I got you.

Going to announce something really soon to help people that want to get this experience.

Let me polish off a few more things :wink:

8 Likes

Good question mate, it’s something I wanted to ask but didn’t know how or what was the real question I was thinking

3 Likes

Hi OM
Thanks for the advice.
Finding my primordial polarity is something that I am interested but never get around to do it.
Perhaps next year is the right time

2 Likes