Angelic Intercession +

Ive just used this to.undo some serious damage to my brain after over doing it with subliminals…

This field really is amazing

5 Likes

How do you get in tune with this nft? Do you meditate with it or simply set intentions?
@Kindfulness1

I dont use the NFT anywhere near as much as i should…

With the audio, for some reason if i have physical aimments i just feel it more… so i ask for help and lay there observing the treatment be undertaken, which it always does…

Thats all i can say… for longer term goals i need more faith or need to know how others do it really… as im a little unsure

1 Like

Hi
I can’t find it on Instagram?

Yesterday I got this field and I’ve decided to invite the Angels to perform whatever healing they percieve being for my greater good, regarding how hard might it be. And this night was very turbulent, in my mind a sequence of deep unresolved traumas resurfaced trough dreams nightmares and visions, things I know about and even things my conscious mind forgot. I woke up aswell with some powerful detox feelings and a bit bombed.

Yet I’m very grateful, I’ve felt hands working on me, my mind, body and energy system and my ask for help was answered, they are with me.

A few days untill the Sapien Shop closes, don’t let this field escape from you

10 Likes

I believe they use a translator.

no way that I could not Instabuy this!

Instabuy became Instagram.

1 Like

The Sapien shop is closing? Omg thanks for informing….

It really is something else isnt it!

Their healing is wonderful and potent!

1 Like

Do people think these Angels could add physcial muscle or just boost strength in a person?

My jui jitsu is essential for me as a man, it encompasses so much of what is important m, psyche, controlled aggression, confidence etc etc etc… but i get injured very easilly as im thin and long lol… im 41 and if i do exercise i generally get hurt, so i need to get stronger but dont have much spare time. So i thought of this as one sollution maybe?

2 Likes

Ask them, you got nothing to lose from asking

4 Likes

Also check this Nft

And this servitor ability

4 Likes

I brought this field and i haven’t gotten my download and nft after 1 hour of waiting is this normal? I haven’t gotten my download.

1 Like

don‘t worry, i‘m waiting for an NFT since morning. sometimes it takes longer.

okay is there a way to cancel an onloading order i accidently re purchased again any way to cancel my second order lol… I am at the email and it hasn’t giving me the nft and download thats normal right?

1 Like

send a massage to the sapienshop

how do i contact the sapeinshop? Just through email? I send the sapein shop a replay email. No worries i did it through email and he refunded after an hour or so…

at the bottom of your order is a contact