Angelic Intercession +

It also includes guidance and justice, rather than just intercession. Sort of like Light & Vibrational Guidance gives guidance from the Pure Lands, this draws it from the angelic realms. At least that’s my limited understanding of it.

14 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read that. But then I was thinking that Intercession usually also does include being guided and be helped with justice, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, I considered that view too. But the fact Dream wrote “+” in there tells me it’s def a significant upgrade. Plus, consider how much more powerful Dream has gotten since that field.

10 Likes

Possibly upon requesting

I think this field automatically would call for intercession, guidance and justice

4 Likes

I am really excited to learn what hides behind that “+”…

Maybe it is a personal angel assistant? :blush: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’ll take it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Angels can be pretty scary lol…Not that they are mean in the earthly sense, its just their level of energy - its like standing in front of the sun…

Not sure where in history the imagery of cute girls or babies became angels. They are really mighty and awe-inspiring beings.

39 Likes

True!

2 Likes

Cosmic Intercession does that too.

Dream or Mao probably understand the contrasts better than me but I think the Cosmic Intercession field draws more broadly from intelligences/consciousness of the Universe, while Angelic Intercession is obviously more personalized from the angelic realms. I could be totally wrong though.

7 Likes

That is my understanding too!

I always had way more results with Angelic Intercession than the Cosmic Intercession mandala. I can think of a few reasons why:

• It is not that the mandala was not potent, but like other mandalas, I was not connecting with it often - it still was working passively in the background (I have not run into any troubles since acquiring it)
  • I think Angelic intercession worked better for me because I was actively connecting with the audio

Now that both have audios - Cosmic Intercession may turn out to be as powerful as angelic intercession, given its ability to beam signal to a wider array of beings (angels, faes, aliens, devas, ascended masters, etc.)

With the updated audios, I’ve started to develop a new appreciation for some of the older, neglected NFTs.

22 Likes

They will complement each other perfectly. Can’t wait to get a copy! The audio have beauitful music?

2 Likes

Pretty peppy (I assume it reflects the Justice aspect…)

2 Likes

Exactly what I need!

“I live in the dark, and yet I yearn for the light.”

(dark = physical universe)

#AscensionToBecomeAngelic

Watching an Angel at 3.1% brightness :grin::

7 Likes

I know it’s the opposite concept since you experience BEING the sun, but this made me remember an old field called The Star Being Experience. It’s been forever since I’ve used that! I don’t think there’s a thread for it on here. I’ll create one.

6 Likes

With “Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)” you can get a tiny glimpse of being an angel :angel:

5 Likes

Still love and use that field too!

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I thought Cosmic intercession also included Angelic intercession?

2 Likes

Also a massive fan of the OG Angelic intercession field.

It saved my butt too many times, and like Mao I could not not purchase this “+” version.

This one is much more powerful.
First impression is some big works in the third eye and heart.
Their guidance & presence is much sharper as well.

Very happy about the investment so far.

Edit: posted at 22:22 :angel:

20 Likes

It does!

But given the “+” notation, there seems to be “extra” stuff in the new Angelic Intercession one. I will bug Captain when I catch him and try to find more info haha

25 Likes