Angelic Intercession +

I also love the angelic intercession audio and use it pretty often, so can’t wait to get this! Especially for the other aspects specific of this NFT I wish to explore, meaning justice and guidance. Even though for this two I feel pretty covered already thanks to Archangel Michael NFT which I pretty much always have with me… but that’s another story.

Very interesting choice for the image on this one though… one time while deeply meditating on Source I decided to listen to Angelic Intercession, and to my amazement the image depicts very closely what I’ve actually perceived psychically… two maelstroms of light opening in my room, like vortexes from another dimension, then I saw no actual being (shapes), just “Intelligence” - meaning intense love, with awareness - flooding in my space through those openings. I guess in that realm they are more of a “soup” of pure light/love/oneness than actual shapes, which they can take at will when needed, but it’s just my speculation. I didn’t see any colors though… my psychic vision/perception is not that developed. But… how cool is that :smiley:

23 Likes

:heart: :heart:

10 Likes

I instantly had to purchase this for my mom. In a time where she needs as much guidance and justice as she can get, and with the beautiful experiences she has been having with the first Angelic Intercession field recently, this could not have come at a better time for her :heart:

I’ll have to wait a while to purchase a copy for myself but this feels like it was made to help my mom right now, she will be so happy to start using this tomorrow.
Thank you so much Dream :pray:t3:

22 Likes

Just today I was thinking that maybe I need some guidance from “above”, and couple of hours after, this suddenly appears… Not a coincidence, definitely. Thank you so much!!

6 Likes

There is no such difference between angels or aliens. This difference is born in the human collective unconscious, because in ancient times cosmic and quantum things were not well understood. Such angels only exist in “holographic heavens” created by human belief.

And many races blend.

Every race with 12 strands is considered angelic (krist).

Any race with less than 12 strands is considered fallen.

5 Likes

While I do tend to agree with what you said, I think there are still differences, as there are degrees of evolution up to infinity.
While probably a lot of alien races can be considered angelic compared to us (they are), not all angels are aliens (meaning E.T races) and not all aliens are angels, so better not generalize.
Pretty sure the beings for which the intercession applies in this NFT are a specific class of higher entities, that are different than service-to-others or angelic ETs (as it was in the original audio). Perhaps though very high dimensional E.T.s that evolved beyond having a physical body can be contacted through this also, but this is just speculation…

5 Likes

Ohhh… I missed the significance of " + " . Thanks for highlighting that. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Just bought this and immediately felt a since of calmness and relief

14 Likes

Hi, jstarr7!
Welcome fairy twinkles

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer This might be a weird question, but do you think angelic consciousnesses can help me make more beautiful art if I ask them for help?

5 Likes

Awesome! Me too. Since it landed in my wallet, sensed a relief and an assurance that everything is great now and will be… kind of confidence. And the audio just adds to the feeling :star_struck:

3 Likes

Everything that exists in this matrix of time is physical, the evolution that you mention is based on the subtlety of matter. the beings that you call without a body are those of dimension 10-11-12,etc! beings of liquid light pre-matter (they use morontia bodies). Being multidimensional, they have lower dimensional selves that use denser bodies.:eyes:

Density 1 – Dimensions 1, 2, 3 – Carbon-based biology

Density 2 – Dimensions 4, 5, 6 – Carbon-Silica based biology

Density 3 – Dimensions 7, 8, 9 – Silicon-based biology

Density 4 – Dimensions 10, 11, 12 – Biology based on Liquid Crystalline Light.

Furthermore, the cosmic evolution of the dual matrix is ​​not the same as the evolution of the primordial creation of light and sounds without beginning or end. what is beyond all dimensions of space time.

In my case I am not interested in dimensional ascension (jacob’s ladder). I am interested in tuning into the original manifestation template of the non-electromagnetic creation. Outside of all dimensions of space-time. There are other beings. Beings of fire of non-electromagnetic energy(non duality). Without dna, nor duality.

2 Likes

Absolutely! You can specifically request Angel Jophiel while playing the audio…

7 Likes

We need a new nft for this :star_struck:

2 Likes

Angelic Intercession +

this is a complex “impressed” emoji if anyone is wondering.

10 Likes

InstaBuy for me!!

Possibly one of most important NFTs to have :sparkles:

Many Thanks Dream!! :pray:

8 Likes

how do you manage this much time?

he only sleeps 4 hours a day.

Well, I play it while doing my chores in the morning, and then while sleeping. I also use a small playlist when working out.

So, I am usually going about my day while playing the fields. It is not that I need to carve out special time for fields.

14 Likes

giphy

6 Likes