Anime, Manga, Manhwa and Light Novels

i definitely finished the whole series, and barely remember that part. my subconscious probably blocked that memory so i can remember how cool he was hahah.

oh yeah this anime definitely helped me realize my tastes in men.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

which reminds me i also loved watching sailor moon, inuyasha, and cardcaptor sakura alongside DBZ!

those are pretty common knowledge, so iā€™ll share a cardcaptor sakura spin-off that i was really into!

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

i feel like re-reading it now because the story didnā€™t really make much sense to me. i read because i deeply loved all of the characters!

my best friend in high school was obsessed with this manga so i read alongside with her. it was pretty frustrating that it had long hiatuses, but the story and the powers were awesome!

Dr stone, steins gate, soul eater, and the seven deadly sins are top notch!

merlin is my favourite sin!

okay i feel like i should check these out. just their graphical quality looks intriguing.

5 Likes

Wow so many shows Iā€™ve never heard of or seen.

:grimacing: feel like I havenā€™t really dived deep into anime.

7 Likes

the beauty about it is now you have so many people that can give you recommendations if youā€™re interested in particular genres!

you can even get specific and weā€™ll probably be able to recommend quite a few!

6 Likes

Now it has a new series based on itā€™s next generation

Also Iā€™m surprised why no one mentioned code geass lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve re-watched Code Geass more times than I can count. Great anime.

4 Likes

anybody read/watch Jujutsu Kaisen ?
Its really good so far, very bleach influenced, as far as i can see, but it stands on its own and its been great so far.

17 Likes

Yep watched the first season so far and im really looking forward to the movie :smiley:
great anime

3 Likes

I watch it, its definitely been great. Havenā€™t watched a anime so intently since attack on titans

4 Likes

yoo :heart:

6 Likes

Read the manga from Jujutsu Kaisen, youā€™ll love it when you watched the anime

1 Like

actually i never watched the anime.
(just read the manga)
yet at least

6 Likes

you should, its awesome

2 Likes

YESSS. Jujutsu is amazing :D Gojo Satoru is :heart: but yeah the level of threat and the writing (especially in the Shibuya Incident) reminds me of HxH too

Anyone who hasnā€™t read it, def read it, especially for the Shibuya Arc. + The Anime is amazing. Mappa did a fantastic job.

1 Like

yo iā€™m so glad someone mentioned pokemon! my favorite franchise to this day :star_struck:

if i had to add one it would be Konosuba

probably my favorite comedy anime (aside from ghost stories dub but thatā€™s another thing lmao) rewatched it a few times now and it always cracks me up, highly recommend it

5 Likes

i just finished demon slayer and going to watch the movie next week with friends!

5 Likes

Konosuba is one of my fav comedies for sure, and ironically my fav isekai. When I was learning Japanese, I would rewatch this series repeatedly lol.

3 Likes

I just found out that the creator of Konosuba has an anime airing this season called ā€œCombatants Will Be Dispatched!ā€. Itā€™s quite funny and similar to Konosuba.

1 Like

just checked it out, sounds promising! will definitely give it a go

2 Likes

demon slayer movie was amazing!

it jumped to my top 5 favourite animes of all time.

spoilers for the movie if you click this

tanjiroā€™s soul is spiritual goals!

the breathing technique seems like we can all do it and eventually get that aware to heal ourselves using our intention and focus.

i understand the demonsā€™ side. i am understanding the duality and non-duality between the two forces.

6 Likes

:speaking_head: :dash: :fire:

5 Likes