Another Hair Project

This is a sketch for a potential hair project, or possibly ideas that could be picked up and used in existing projects. --In general, I think a lot of problems with hair are related to fiery qualities in the energy and dosha imbalances. So, unless this is something that is directly addressed, I think results will always be mixed. For this reason, I drew up an outline for some field ideas. It’s a lot like previous projects, but the defining difference is that it give significant attention to adjusting the energetic qualities in the head region

The prevailing wisdom these days is that hair loss occurs due to hormonal changes and/or stress. And, though these are factors that do indeed relate to hairloss, they do not seem to account for the basic structural factors that cause hair loss.

In almost every case, stress and aging cause a person’s basic vital energies to decrease. This causes the more passive elements of water and earth to be damaged by the fiery qualities that are brought out when a person needs to handle different situations in life. In particular, there is a watery/muddy quality known as Tarpaka Kapha which is responsible for keeping the head cool and regulating the senses/nervous system.

The idea, here, is that regulating the water/earth elements in the head (the Tarpaka Kapha) should help a person naturally get into a state where they will be able to support hair growth. So this project will help to get a person to that state and also maintain the energetics of that state.

Since the scalp tends to change when the doshas become more fiery, the second field focuses on making changes to help to restore the scalp to a state when it was able to support a full and healthy head of hair.

The third field builds on ideas from the Legendary Hair Serum and other therapies in order to help stimulate faster regrowth.

Main Field 1: Tarpaka Kapha Amplified – This field should bring in a soothing and balancing Kapha-strengthening energy and it should help to fill and energize the different energetic structures in the head. Elements of Water and Earth should be built-up and strengthened in the head region and different forms of heat should be safely removed/dissipated.

Subfield 1: The Deep Structures – This should compress energy into the deep structures of the head including areas like the Pineal Gland, Soma Chakra, Lalana Chakra, and other hormonal and limbic structures that can benefit

Subfield 2: The General Area – In some Chinese traditions, the head region is referred to as the muddy pellet and also the sea of marrow. This should compress a cooling and balancing energy into the brain region which can strengthen the “marrow” of the brain and provide a stable foundation for a clear consciousness.

Subfield 3: The Halo – Something that I have actually been able to see is a type of energy that looks a bit like a Gel or plasma. I’ve mostly seen it around young people or pictures of myself when I was younger. It should help to create a balanced and healthy energetic atmosphere which is able to support healthy hair and hair follicles.

Main Field 2: Restoration of the Scalp – This field should apply multiple techniques in order to recreate an optimal scalp state in order to support the growth of a full head of hair. It will build in the energetic conditions of the first Main field and hopefully restore a person’s scalp to a template matching the last time they had a full head of hair. Jing/Plasma energy could also be targeted directly to the scalp and hair folicles.

Subfield 1: Restoration of Subcutaneous Fat – This should help fat cells to form in the scalp region matching what was present when the person had a full head of hair. Fat cells provide a general level of support for hair folicles and have been shown to be present where hair is thick and absent where it is thin. Can Scalp Fat (Brown Fat) Save Your Hair?

Subfield 2: Stress-Resistant GAS6 – According to recent research, GAS6 is a chemical that is able to activate stem cells for regenerating hair. However, it is impeded when a person has high levels of stress chemicals in their system. This should help cells to release GAS6 so that hair regeneration can occur even is stress factors are present. Regenerating hair follicle stem cells -- ScienceDaily

Subfield 3: Dutasteride Scalp – Should follow what the existing Dutasteride Scalp does and prevent DHT from binding to the 5-AR receptors in the scalp.

Main Field 3: Hair Growth Stimulation – Multiple techniques will be used to help activate hair growth. This can build on the Legendary Hair Serum with things like this:

-Activation of the sonic hedgehog pathways but only the fibroblasts directly around the hair follicle.

-The removal of Dkk1 and stimulation of the Wnt/β-catenin pathways.

Subfield 1: Ultrasound Stimulation – In many cases, ultrasound has been used to help increase drug absorption. However, a recent study indicates that 30kHZ ultrasound on its own has been able to help with cell proliferation and anti-apoptotic effects in dermal papilla cells.

Subfield 2: Laser Therapy – Stimulation with lasers has been shown to increase hair growth and to help decrease hairfall (possibly at around 830 nm, per this source: Discover the Unanswered Questions of PBM/LLLT Devices for Hair LossDiscover Unanswered Questions on PBM/LLLT Devices for Hair Loss Treatment)

Subfield 3: Platelet Rich Hair – Building on the benefits of platelet rich hair to stimulate regrowth and to support dermal papilla cells.

13 Likes

I’m Kapha dominant already little excess fat, with this it will be like overload :joy: . But why another project, Tiger Mane is not happening?

1 Like

I just put it out there.

Hair is complicated and can be related to a lot of different issues for a lot of people.

My own track, and I think a decent number of people will be similar, is that overusing the mind and senses changed the doshas in the head to the point where pitta overpowered kapha.

It might not apply to everyone :man_shrugging:

In my own case, I have doubts that different genetic tweaks or chemical simulants will make a dent if the kapha/pitta issue isn’t reversed.

But I have been developing a scheme with mudras that might work for me well enough in time

4 Likes

Agree, was only joking, I meant it would be great to combine your ideas to Tiger Mane, buying a new NFT just for another needed benefit is so painful, a lot of money is involved right? :frowning:

4 Likes

I guess… If anyone wants to pick up the idea and blend it in somewhere, then it’s here for the taking lol

6 Likes