Surgery Phase is Finally Over! 😀 Many Thanks!

Thank you so much @Happyyear123, @Dyslexic_Professor, @anon75179789. :pray:

I’ll try these fields.

4 Likes

Absolutely second this, experienced the same with my father.
Even those with good intentions aren´t necessarily good for their patients.

added to the good suggestion from above.
If you have/can get smart stem cells, absolute op field, does some major healing for me rn!
You can also try:

:point_up_2:“Fatty deposits and scar tissue and generally blockages and gently broken up to be removed in arteries and blood vessels.
Finally platelet derived growth factor AB is targeted to damaged arteries and blood vessels to facilitate repairs and regeneration.”

Of course the intercessions, The Grace of Angels and Saints, The Essence of Faith and Prayer, Positive Power Waves etc.
All the best for your mum.

(aside from the circumstances, its good to see you back man)

4 Likes

I’m probably thinking along these lines because I’ve been immersed in the subject, but if your mother was vaccinated then any of the anti-covid or anti-virus things might have some level of benefit.

Massive clots have been somewhat common injection side effects.

We’ll hope for the best :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for your concern and for that information. :pray:
She is Not vaccinated.

6 Likes

Just dropping by to wish your mom a speedy recovery. I will keep her in my prayers. :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

@SoulStar33 I had a family member that had surgery not too long ago and this was the stack I used for recovery.

Also, use Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction

Sending good luck to your mom!

3 Likes

Hey George, I wish your mom all the best and a speedy recovery. I imagine that fields like Cholesterol and plaque removal, Smart stem cells and The plasma flaunt could be helpful for her. It seems to me that what you’re doing now is a great way of helping her. All the best man.

8 Likes

In addition to trying the captain’s field also tryyou can try zero limit therapy Ho’oponopono

4 Likes

I wish your mom a very speedy recovery George :pray:t3: There have been some great suggestions so far. If you would like me to send healing with Caladrius to your mom just send me a DM. I’m just going to sleep now but I’ll make sure to make some free time tomorrow morning to send healing to your mom if you would like.

5 Likes

Fully agree, try all the suggested fields and see another doctor before going under the knives.

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery without surgery. :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Thank You Everyone! :pray:
May You Be Blessed for your Kindness.

5 Likes

Picture her in your mind’s eye as beautifully healthy and vibrant. If it’s hard to imagine, pick a time when it was true

5 Likes

News: The Surgery Was/Is a Success!
Thank You All so Much for Helping My Mom! :pray::heart:

Edit: The Doc told us about another possible surgery, IF her veins would get in trouble again, so I will take care so that mom listens daily to All the Necessary Fields, to prevent another surgery in the future.

14 Likes

YES, congrats man!

4 Likes

Thank You!
Also, Thank You All!

She enjoys eating fats/fatty foods, she is also quite carnivore, perhaps she’ll follow my example and become vegetarian…

Fields + Yoga + Vegetarianism + No Stress(ing)/Chill Mind/Atitude = Success/Better Health!

4 Likes

Great man!

3 Likes

:tada: :+1:

2 Likes

I just talked to my mom; it was a Success, yet they still need to do something (apparently not complicated) Tuesday, it’s in two phases, this surgery, they done some work today and they need to do the rest Tuesday…

So, it’s not Yet over, at least not completely.

Idk what to say about this…
Anyway, Everything Will Be Alright.

2 Likes

Plasma light is also great as a body treat if you have both fields

2 Likes

Thank You.

I don’t have it, I mean any paid version.
But, I will make a playlist with plasma, the free version.

Edit: oh, you mean that version.

2 Likes