Anxiety in solar plexus, it just comes outta nowhere how do I solve this

So a little backstory. About a year ago I experienced some traumatic experience due to old negative/depressing thought patterns, and basically had a heartbreak to the point where anything that remotely resembles the person/ situation just instantly starts anxiety and a knot/burning feeling directly in my solar plexus area. I resolved a lot of the emotional pain and detached from some of it, but there’s sharp anxiety/fear in my solar plexus, and sometimes I feel burning in my lower chakras. I’ve had this for over a year now so it just became something I’m used to at this point. But I’m really sick of it. I’ve been using audios to help, but I feel like part of my identity has attached to it. Even though the situation is well over, the fear is something remains, I just wanna move one from it. I use ego dissolution because it feels like my ego is fighting to protect this fear, kinda like protecting its victim identity. It’s just that whenever I try to experience something new, the old thoughts patterns stop me from staying calm enough to persist in it. It feels like my ego is just going crazy to hold on. I’d really like to know how to permanently get rid of this, I tell myself I’m letting it go, and then I just go back to it. Like stuck in a cycle of feelings. I know I’m not trapped, it’s just that once I’m free from it, it’s kinda like “now what?” Like I said it became so normal to me that I accepted it.

3 Likes

Use old Clear Negative Energy. Perhaps there is some negativity or entitiy in your stomach.

The crucial exercise is the last one in the video. Psychosomatic approach to releasing trauma has worked wonders for several people I know. It is good to do this in a safe place, with some loved one around because sometimes the release can be huge.

16 Likes

You see, giving advice is a very responsible business.
Each situation is very individual, and each “giving advice” will see his solution to the problem.
Self-improvement is a long process. And as a respected person at this forum said by me, this process is not linear. One step forward, two steps back.
Work on yourself is an analysis of the results, correction of the fields (analysis of what is suitable for you personally) and CONTINUOUS LEARNING.
It’s a struggle. Are you ready for it?
Wouldn’t like to try the standard, from this article
If You Have Reached the Point of No Return

In it, the second item is the field of Exorcism. At this time, there is a more powerful combination to remove various nasty things. If you have the financial ability, I advise you to purchase De-Inhabiter Combo
Also be sure to consider the Etheric Cords Cutter field.

This is the beginning. And then look at the results

5 Likes

This looks dope.

How many times do you think these exercises are recommended? Or how often?

Generally, 4 or 5 sessions should be good enough for a breakthrough, done once per day.

4 Likes

Thank you so much x

I did TRE to work with some issues in the past too! it does make you really tired after that though, so plan it well haha

2 Likes

To be expected always after a deep release x