Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

I am sorry I recommended the auric audio or any audio for the matter, it was reckless and inaprorpiate considering you’ve not answered some really important questions

Do you or do you not have a current psychiatrist. Do you or do you not tell the entire truth to your psychiatrist. Do you or do you not see a weekly therapist and or psychiatrist. If the answer is no, then when was the last you met them.

When did these voices begin. Did they begin or become further aggravated once your mother passed away.

Who are you currently living with.
Have you ever been hospitalized before.
What have been your past or current diagnoses.
What is your family history in terms of mental health
Have you ever been on medicines in the past for this.

You probably think I’m annoying. That, I am. It’s ok
But I really want to re-emphasize if your mental health is neglected, than no s*** your auric body or whatever other bodies you have will be, too. I am not minimzimg your struggle. If anything I am very sorry you are going through this.
But please tell us whats actually going on in regards to your mental health (answer those questions)I because I dont think Sapien Medicine right now is the solution.
Or maybe it is. But that depends on the answer to those questions

Otherwise everything anyone here writes is pointless. And if this really is medical/mental (sorry, I know you do not want to hear that) then we are really not helping you rather delaying you from getting appropriate treatment.

1 Like

Ok. So what have they said to you or in regards to this entire situation. Have they been supportive? Have they been unsupportive? Do you interact with them or remain isolated in your room? And if you choose to remain alone in your room, why is that

Ok so it looks like this is why you remain isolated, correct?
have the demons prevented you from daily hygiene?
And
What are your family’s thoughts on the demons you have been hearing/seeing?

If you feel minimzed by your doctors (i read that)
then listen. Please, you really need to find another doctor. You need to show him all this; all the things your wrote to us? Show it to him.
If you feel unable to do it, simply make the call. Let me know; we can problem solve that.
I really think you need to revist them or get a second opinion.

I need to be blunt. You are in an unstable environemnt facing a lot. Its too much for you to handle smd its only going to get worse
You cant go up if you cant take the first step
The first step really. Truly. Is to go get re-evaluated.
Again if that makes you scared because you need to phone someone, or problem solve that, then heres what.
Make a group chat of me and Sam and yourself. We can help you with that.
Dream is a wonderful guy but he’s not going to be the cure to your problems. This isn’t just psychic stuff
This seems multifaceted and long overdue.

I do not believe in psychiatric treatment. I have had multiple therapists whom I’ve shared all of my struggles with. I stopped attending bc they all seemed to not be able to understand what was truly going on with me from a spiritual perspective.

they are not “voices” like u would think in terms of a mental crazy person. they are attacks on my energy, spiritual attacks, energetic invasions of my consciousness. those that have an understanding of this realm know what I mean.

I have been dealing with this for 5 years (invasion of my energy, spiritual possession etc) but yes, once my mother passed like I referenced in other posts I psychically felt something crawl inside me as I had sickness, vomiting, diarrhea etc and have felt it live in my body for 8 months now reeking havoc. The fields to release them cause major turmoil but never peace.

I also referenced this above I am living with my brother and my father.
I have been hospitalized 3 times for mental health issues all resulting from energetic problems, entities etc. But the western world would think of this mostly as “mental health” and think to prescribe medicine / talk about your problems etc, which can help to a certain degree but my case is much more severe.
My mom struggled with mental health her whole life and was diagnosed as bipolar. Brother has mental problems too but never treated for them.
No medicines, I do not believe in that as a form of treatment.

My mental health is struggling as a result of my auric health, and invasive Consciousness. I am not ignorant to all the things u may recommend, I have probably studied just as much mental health remedies as many of u on here. Wim hof breathing, EFT, therapy, trauma healing. Read every single book known to man and have studied just about every teaching.

There was a point when I was able to work with my mental health and actually tackle the problems at hand, the issue is that when u are not even able to access that side of yourself bc there is an energetic cloud controlling your consciousness you are not able to make the changes necessary. That is my problem.

If I cannot clean up the energetics within me and around me I will fade away into the abyss. I am not strong enough to overcome the issues I am facing without supernatural assistance.

This is not a 1+1 = 2 situation as I would think. Most things are tangible… You’re feeling depressed, do this. You’re anxious, breathe it out it’ll be okay. Visit a therapist and talk about your problems. My situation is not a 3D let’s fix your currently reality issues. Yes, my current reality and my ego-ic mental health issues are shattered and I recognize that, but the overwhelming issue at hand is my spiritual, etheric, health that is causing overwhelming suffering that can only be fixed by a supernatural power.

1 Like

I think you can use Vaastu Homam field, it is cheap, just 11$ and for environmental. (Better than Plasma Flower for this case).

The benefits are many.

2 Likes

So are you saying you are unwilling to expand your horizons in regards to getting better even if it meant partaking in western modalities which you are not a fan of, is that correct?

2 Likes

I’m saying I would choose not to partake in these modalities because I have a keen sense that they are not necessary.

1 Like

I understand. So many people have tried to help me, from just the few words folks share here, and everyone in my life has tried to understand what is going on with me. That’s the unfortunate part is no one can really help me but myself and God. I’m praying for some kind of miracle to happen each second of my waking day, and have been doing so for going on 5 years now. It’s just really sad to know that life can get this low where u feel like you have no way out. But I appreciate your words here. Don’t know what will end up coming from this thread we have posted but hopefully maybe SammyG or Sapien Medicine can take a look at my situation and offer some help.

1 Like

Edited

Musing

I don’t know why i feel guided with a lot of love to post this publicly… every fiber of my being from my higher self… to speak out

i held myself back at first since there are things that aren’t sapiens fields but i’ll do it.

Im not in the best place either but im glad you’re mustering (mustard-ing… just being silly) as much as you can… a lot of things happened and it’s not a coincidence you’re here and we’re reaching to you (you’re not alone about the family issue)

From what i’ve seen it seems the ‘best’ people get hurt / misunderstood the most first and especially at a young age and im around your age. I relate to a lot of things you have said. I felt empty too and was in isolation and losing those i loved or heck not even having that support and many heartaches… I didn’t want to get up out of bed either… i have similar beliefs about the ‘medical’ system you have and honor it

Intuitively & empathically answering based and what you’ve shared of your experience and what you want / need most… and sending my intent to you

It’s not that you’re not using fields correctly (that’s not always the case)… It’s your own willpower, your intent, your true ‘essence’ of who you truly are and who you choose to be. Your Love (the experience of such). Your hopes. Your dreams. It’s all ‘you’ expressing… You’re everything… YOU… Your “I Am” and you’re already here

You can let go of what you or others believe is wrong or right at this moment because they can be illusions / distractions to what you truly need deep down in your soul.
Not from an external force.
Not based on your circumstances and anyone else.

I know you’re not crazy… You’re definitely not… i’ve met people who went through a similar thing and survived. I’ve met people who kept hearing voices until they’re calm again because they took upon themselves to stand up and be true to themselves

When you don’t have your boundaries and full sovereignty solid (being well aware of who you choose to be and are) and your mental state / will is at its lowest or there’s an opening of ‘vulnerability’ (of ‘giving up’ / forgetting / ignoring / denying your ‘truth’), it’s easy pickings for ‘them’ - like mosquitos to skin or moths to a flame. And as you ‘raise your vibration’ there’s potential (if you leave the origin of the suffering in the dark) for more ‘dark forces’ / negative programming / thought patterns that may try to latch on to you to ‘drink up your life’ when / if you let it without awareness or rather you allow it without 'stating your sovereignty.

I understand too well it can -if you believe so- be pretty hard to focus on what’s going on when there’s so much weight and ‘emphasis’ and suffering and distractions that clouds your senses at times especially when it seems like there’s no one to turn to and potentially for more fear of getting heart broken or criticized or even worse beaten up we can lead ourselves astray

When fear arises, that’s most likely, most of the time, not coming from you but from the ‘illusion(s) of you’ / thought forms in which you identify with that’s afraid to let go or rather you afraid of letting go and so those ‘things’ take advantage of that (even though they are like a reflection of you). So as a result you may be ‘blocking’ off / ‘shielding’ yourself / your heart (heart armor) into numbness so you don’t want to face and experience the pain anymore because its been there for far too long or it was too great so it may be difficult to ‘take in’ gifts or love or help.

–Like when Ego Dissolution happened, I screamed and cried so loudly out but to push through of my own will because i kept holding on to ‘the self’ i thought i was and it was a lot of release… it was a lot of liberation

As for entities and soul fragments (feeling whole) + major thread
I’ve shared my experience and information here and suggestions a much needed field (Michael) as it’s often overlooked

And more possible answers here

From someone who has experience (Higher Self Connection + Love + Abundance… He has Psychic Self Defense videos has on channel)

It’s no coincidence that you’re aware while the others you know are ‘asleep’. Having such ‘low vibes’ in the area is telling. You can raise it not just for yourself but others around you so it all becomes more peaceful and harmonious as SunFlawy suggested above as an idea

Suggestions

In this exact order (ultimately it’s up to you, what your intuition tells you in your heart) and please have your focus on them.

These at the start are not morphic fields so it may be less ‘invasive’ and we need to tackle any other modalities starting with the most simple and of course safe (subliminals > energetic programming > morphic fields)

1st this before all else

(speakers for this section)
When Nothing Else Works Powerful Divine Force - YouTube

“…run your fingers over … [the] (physical illness or suffering area), counter-clockwise for about 10 seconds, whilst playing this file, then, remove your hand and click your fingers. Repeat this process 3 times.”

You can choose the places where you feel most ‘sucky.’ Have your intention on the head and heart and or anywhere you know needs work and state or focus your intent. You’ve got this. Repeat this as necessary

2nd
Transmute ALL Curses, Bindings & Spells - YouTube

3rd (for a rapid kick-back. Show 'em what you’re made of)
Transmute Negativity Into Positivity | Mantra Energy Series | Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad - YouTube

4th Nervous system reset
Nervous System: Renew, Restore & Rejuvenate (Energy Healing Protocol) - YouTube

5th (3x Alan watts included)
Lower Self to Higher Self - YouTube

6th I had huge relief with this then switched to Orgone Accumulator i do use this from time to time
Negative Frequency Neutralizer - YouTube

7th As an empath this is a Godsend
Stop Absorbing Other People's Energies - Stop Taking On The Energy of Other People - YouTube

8th Forgivness, Love, Appreciation as praxriced on the SEE system as it’s simple efficient and effective
Ho'oponopono Energised | Love | Forgiveness | Gratitude - YouTube

9th last resort on ‘evil’
Destroy Negative & Evil Energies | Energy Protocol - YouTube

Subliminals

Use headphones / earbuds
Be mindful of receptivity so do this with full focus and intent and meditation
Mega Infinite Celestial Suggestibility Millinillion Times Stronger Booster- Subliminal - YouTube

STOP SELF SABOTAGE―∎𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 - Self Improvement Acceleration - YouTube

Allow your mind and body to make the changes you desire - Subliminal - YouTube

Divine Subconcious Mind- God Of Subconcious Mind - Subliminal - YouTube

Absolute Protection - Divine Protective Shield - Subliminal - YouTube

Sovereignty affirmations (important and stuff like this is often censored so download then reupload when needed)
Unplug from the Matrix FOREVER! Script to FREEDOM and SOVEREIGNTY! ⚔🛡⚔ - YouTube

Ultimate AntiVirus For Your Brain Subliminal by HypnoDaddy - YouTube

Morphic Fields

Use speakers (earbuds can work but you may have the most impact when you have sound on your heart area)

1st (ask for help and state your sovereignty)
The Sword Of St Michael - YouTube

2nd
Inner Pillar of Power

3rd
Love Gravitation Wave + Spear of Destiny (heart armor) / Heart DeArmoring (Maitreya Fields)

4th
Alchemical Revision Series (Childhood + Inner Self Love + Trauma) I shared a Painbody playlist here but this can work too; energy instead of morphic

5th
May be most essential for you and for the beginning to get back into focus and make room for your true self
Sapien Medicine - Remove Unconscious Clutter by DESNA - YouTube

Protocol mentioned above (psychic protection and ‘training’)
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5QarlJKO_aW-NN6t1HaMYbzS5_5mHBUM

To address your technology use (as a tech superuser myself this is essential) and radiation / electrosmog and that pressure on the skull i recommend getting emf radiation tools EMF Protection

The Orgone Accumulator - YouTube
Or Elektrosmog album + auto-grounding

Energy cultivation and neutralization to help raise vibration of the whole place and take in energy

Clearing 1st
Removing Negative Energy at Home / Energetically Programmed Audio - YouTube

Accumulating and neutralizing
Environmental Energy Accumulator - YouTube

Riser
Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0 - YouTube

'Feng shui’of Luck and Abundance
Bountiful Harvest Album + Abundance Mindset + Spiritual Growth States of Being + Jealousy Shield

Oxygen in you for energy cultivation & deep healing painbody
Taaffeite Crystal Energy (rare) - YouTube

for being inside for so long
The Sun Gazer - YouTube
Viitamin D
And Vitamin C
:warning: Automatic Grounding (helps with psychic attacks too. And a must use before healing)
And more ‘whys’, mentions the act of staying in the dark in isolation

And for sitting a lot, go through spinal tapper + atlas posture help + neck hump

Hope and Happiness for grief + outlook retrainer / rune dagaz + mental health album

And for trauma release on anxiety, but you may need someone beside you to work through this
Anxiety in solar plexus, it just comes outta nowhere how do I solve this

Reconnecting / rejuvinating with your vital force as the basics (like what’s suggested by PatronSaintBiceps) and using that energy to listen to more fields as foundation after clearing and shielding and whilst soul restoration

Jing
Chi
Shen (to help reconnect w higher self, replenish as much shen as you can for your heart and mind)
Transmute lower basal

And there’s a good chance that as you’re healing there may be inflammation, for that Nervous system primer here before all morphic fields or if you start to feel lots of discomfort along spine / back
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5QarlJKO_aVVP1tofO4aK0mGsxr7valR

Ps… Much love to you unconditionally and everyone involved and even those stuck as well.

If it turns out that the answer is not what we expect then we can consider it a lesson(s)… starve the distractions and feed the focus

7 Likes

There is always help if you need to talk to someone.

@anon25711007 was right which is amazing since she doesn’t even live in the US. I didn’t even know about this. You can call 988 and get help.

1 Like

I understand

imma say venting thread tho

We all need to take a breather and calm down

Im sorry i asked

We can delete for our sake out of respect for our boundaries

1 Like

You a real one :pray: bless up

1 Like

I think this guided visualization/meditation could be helpful because you would be actively involved along with the fields so it would be more effective to have positive change.

"By following along the story, you are guided through a journey within yourself. It is an easy story to follow and it works best by simply playing along. The purpose is to bring out limiting beliefs to the surface, dissolve them and then open your mind to all the positive possibilities that exist within you. Although the benefits of open mindedness stand on their own, your mind becomes more susceptible to change after listening and you can acheive greater results with other fields, subs, affirmations or self work of any kind.

You don’t have to think too hard while watching the video as the fields will work despite that. But it certainly helps quite a lot to follow along with your imagination. You can also just relax and listen and not watch the video.

The audio sets you into a deep brainwave state between theta and delta to allow for susceptibility to change. There are fields that stimulate the intended chakras, updated limiting belief dissolver, fields that increase your minds malleability and openness to positive thoughts and beliefs and more, as directed by the words in the tracks."

1 Like

I’d gladly do so. I would very much prefer to do so over zoom, face to face. Or at the very least, through phone. It’d be much easier to have a deeper level of communication with you about this. Perhaps dig deeper and see what the issue is.

From reading what you have written though, what you say is very real. And it truly is because you have come to believe 100% in an energetic cloud blocking your willpower. I’ve been getting sent attacks and all kinds of things for like 10 years now, dealt with all manners of entities, black magick, demons or whatever you want to call it and still, I remain as me.

As I’ve said in the other thread, they influence through your own thoughts. Recur these patterns of thought enough until you believe certain things, that supress you. To instigate you or impulse you to make decisions that further stoop you to lower levels. Beliefs like death being the best option to escape the madness. Many people succumb to those thoughts because the influence is that these thoughts are desirable. They feel logical to have. They feel good to have. This is the influence. And in your case, the belief that an energetic cloud is blocking your consciousness is the way they have you. They influence you by making you manifest your own demise.

So in essence, as it always ‘as above, so below.’ We create our own demise in the end. That is what the other thread on ‘the thing about entities’ is about. I felt many minds doubting it as many people believe that entities are real. And that demonic posession is real. That their problems with other beings are real. Of course they are real. Consciousness exists here, there and everywhere. We are all feeding off eachother in different ways. All manner of entities everywhere, off you, off me, off him, her. The truth is though… in the bigger picture, beyond your current conception of who you are… those entities are also you. It’s all you. It’s all a reflection of you in some way. As above so below.

We can never forget how we create all this from within. Anything you believe, is real. Reality is subjective and what you believe to be reality, is reality. In that same light, you can use your mind to elevate yourself out of the problem you are in.

The reason many of our fields dealing with entities don’t quite work for some of you is because even though you listen to them, you still believe other beings have power over you. So as long as that belief remains, they remain because so as long as your thought pattern of believing you are under the influence is still there, your mind manifests more. It’s interlinked in ways I can’t even explain with words. The inner world is the outer world.

I’m just rambling at this point but hopefully you and others come to understand this over time as well. We create our own powerlessness. It just happens so subtly that most of us never notice it.

I return home the 17th. Internet connection is horrible where I am. I would very much like to speak to you. I can also try to help in certain ways as well.

23 Likes

That’s a relief to know :pray: I’ve had this since I was a kid too. I can definitely say after a long time it does get better, I’m rarely attacked these days and can whoop ass in return now when I was once frozen and unable to speak. In general I don’t like astral visitors as I find them intrusive.

So yes with a bit of guidance @whoknows you can overcome anything :sparkles:

3 Likes

Do u get attacked because u have shown ur face or was it before then?

thanks, Sammy. Yes I’d love to set up a call when you get back. Please let me know whenever.

2 Likes

Gosh. What an in-depth, compassionate, profound, beautiful and empathetic reply.

This resonated with me hugely, and I’ve taken so much from it.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with everyone.
I wish you well with your healing journey :revolving_hearts:

1 Like