The Sword Of St. Michael

Dream seed removed the video. This is not the same, the original was a video with images of st Michael’s mount and other images.

I don’t know if he removed it because he’s going to release an improved version or what really happened. but it is a video that I always used when I needed to feel supported or protected and it worked wonderfully.

2 Likes

It is a different video, that’s true.

However, it is the same music, similar length and on the official Sapien Med channel (as you know, Dreamseeds is/was a second label for Sapien Medicine). I think it’s safe to assume this is the same field with just a different video, for whatever reason.

7 Likes

Page 2 >

Somewhere at the very beginning of my healing experience, i was listening to Michael and the message i sensed with my heart / intuition became very clear… “You are loved” / “You are love”

Then after that song Love Gravitation Wave came forth (i realized now what that did for me. ‘Neutralized’ any “entities” (Articles) (important thread please read to understand) in one ‘boom’ and strengthened my heart magnetism)

I cried through the flashing and interconnections of memories between my childhood experience of isolation, neglect, and other traumas (lessons) and the support of my grandma as well as her gift, necklace of Archangel Michael, and the lessons of her actions (wisdom of the dying) which gave a subtle supportive nudge for me to realize that for myself: To Break the cycle of ‘karma’ down to the very essence and experience ‘Dharma’

Aug 15:
Very good motivator (as mentioned above)i was doing lots of declutterimg one night and i felt an amazing energy boost that kept going for a long time. No breaks, relentless strength almost as if Michael was cheering for me or taking form in me or giving me strength

I experienced this too

This is my 1st milestone which led to other breakthroughs eventually after:

1. Celestite
  2. Jealousy Shield (my post) Important
  3. Inner Pillar of Power (my story)
  4. Higher Self Connection
  5. Love Graviton Challenge
  6. Protected Righteous (Field) (post)

Edit update Aug 14: Added new links
Edit uodate A. 15: Added new link and words, typoes
Aug 19: added reference

Page 2 >

10 Likes

Thank you so much for bring up this topic. This audio will become the must have in my playlist @Divine_Lotus

1 Like

I use this powerful combo yesterday (2 phone)

The Sword Of St Michael + Booted Bhoots

2 Likes

< Page 1 - Page 3>

Update aug 16

Here’s more info about entities but ultimately it comes down to you realizing who you truly are and how much power you truly have: "Love is the only thing that is more powerful than fear and all fear based beings, energies, thoughts, and emotions. But you must know how to use love in the correct way. Anything you use or do which does not invoke a supreme power or energy of love will not work’

Let’s not forget the benefits

Experienced exorcist and shaman

Common misconceptions read the faq page too

(protection guide mentioned)

And consider soul fragment healing retrieval and raising vibration and love. (Love gravitation wave. “Kill” them with “Love”)

Related post

Edit update links Aug 16
< Page 1 - Page 3>

5 Likes

:100: :100:

Thank you for link. I enjoy reading it

1 Like

6 Likes

Google (aka YouTube) likes to censor content that deems “offensive” to them… they dont want people to know… so they use “copyright infringment” like a coverup at times

Lol its so funny, But then their other channels with acutally sapien medicine fields stolen. Yet they do nothing. Lol.

Even when both the channels. have got both their youtube accounts link to each other.

On the “channel” page of youtube

2 Likes

I am listing to this and its powerfull.

Its hard keep a stack. Every audio is power, Its really hard to choose

But then i remember, I had no stack before listing to sapien.

2 Likes

As inspiration and a great reminder as well for healing my heart (green) within ley lines, ill sleep on the sacred place: Glastonbury (Michael’s tower)

<Page 2 - Page 4>

1 Like

Good reminder about ley lines. I seldom play that audio and will start play that audio again.

<Page 3 - Page 5>

Update Aug 16: advice linked for cord

I forgot to mention throughout the healing process at the start i wish i knew to use Michael more (as i was doing ‘painbody’ release and shadow work - Moonlight helps to bring that to surface). I was using the following fields below (inspired by this playlist)

1. Amygdala (2nd thread Healing anxiety post)
  2. Automated grounding (to keep yourself balanced and stable)
  3. Etheric cord removal (it may be more effective to have Sword of St. Michael im not sure. Also you want to PULL from the roots of the cord, not cut it - more advice here & why you must pull from the root)

I put emphasis on Michael to help face our fears and “cut” cords as well as boosting confidence and willpower.

This is probably good to pair with many aura clearing related fields and The Essence of Faith and Prayer: New Release until more ‘icky stuff surfaces’… that’s when you figure that out

This is related because this can involve dealing with many mental health problems (depression, anxiety, trauma) as it’s the seat of your memories / traumas if left unreleased and ‘entities’ get drawn towards the fears / ego construct (theres no such thing as time. It’s like going back to face those memories and letting them go)

Story of Trauma Explosion and Tinnitus and Fibromyalgia

When i was attempting to heal my tinnitus (hearing from Quadible) a massive, explosive surge of ‘terror-energy’ (and many memories flashed within a very short moment) spread throughout my whole body…

i was paralyzed and shaking. i ‘soldier-ed’ it up rationally for a moment until i was finally able to release the energy through a burst of myself ‘ancient-celtic-themed’ singing

At one point i felt my whole nervous system ‘get shot’ from the overwhelm and i felt intense fibromyalgia around my root chakra area. I felt all the past pain surface where i got spanked many times as a kid (i did nothing wrong)… had to rub those glutes (Did the nervous system reset by spirituality zone and that did the trick after thr nerve healing and inflammation fields)

My lesson after that = ground, remove pull cords, amygdala. Side effect of release = inflammation?

P.S. i used a lot of quadible integrity’s subconscoous limits series which may have brought up lots of trauma memories

2 Likes

Hello @Divine_Lotus

Do you know which audio you suggest for soul retrieval? Free or paid version

<Page 4

There’s the soul core restoration and recommendations of stacks for soul fragment retrieval (soul restoration) here but im also in the process of making a playlist for free fields. I can make something like that and let you know

Eventually you might not need etheric cord removal and such according to Maoshan here

Edit add Aug 16: there’s also Shamanic Blend and ideal when all this releasing work has Ego Dissolution in it (advice ref and IMPORTANT read: infestation story and Aftermath Healing Big note: Resistant beings and black magick? also Dragons are epic. I was obsessed with them as a kid and had no idea why, but i think im starting to see it. -again it all comes down to you)

<Page 4

Okay. Thank you @Divine_Lotus

1 Like

Can I ask archangel Michael to protect my family who are overseas?

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

can this field appear on patreon?