Attacks and Entity Infestation

Exactly, how does one built a high self esteem not absed on ego? By building connection and trust with the source/God/higher self?

I think amygdala field can here help a lot
No fear= confidence = believing in self= untouchable

7 Likes

By recognizing and experiencing your self as the eternal (cause not in time) and infinite (cause not in space) field of consciousness.

Even brief moment of this insight can give you a strong boost cause you’ll know you true nature is untouched by any experience

5 Likes

Akkar touches upon a great point.
All the "self"s ie. self-confidence, self-esteem, self-image, self-“whatever” are all still the little “self” aka Ego.
One can have a healthy ego or an unhealthy ego.

The Self (capital S) ie Higher Self transcends all those “issues”
It is, as always, an issue of identification.
When choosing to identify with the Higher Self/Self there is no reason to even think about one’s “self-esteem” etc.

8 Likes

I’ve been dealing with a possible entity situation myself. I’m an empath also. Was constantly doing self clearing/releasing work pretty much every free chance I got. I would always tap into the goodness within that’s always there but everytime I got around people who didn’t have that genuine self esteem/fulfillment. I was getting psychically attacked and had to quit my job. They could never see that somehow they were using my own energy against me and knowing my thoughts and so that brought up fear and insecurity, worry etc. That was just feeding it.

I posted my own thread about it looking for help with why the shielding pendant wouldn’t work. Well I was reading a dowsing book and I had all the time in the world the other day and decided to get to the bottom of it. I think I removed the main parts now it’s just a matter of breaking the habit of unwanted thoughts coming into mind that other people somehow know or “hear.” That was the entity creating that mess somehow to feed itself, that’s my theory anyway. But with it gone I should be able to have private thoughts. Naturally because I’ve done so much work on myself I do have telepathic ability and I never asked for it and don’t know how to turn it off or on.Needless to say it brings up lots of fears/insecurities for me.

That’s where Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) comes in. I’m expecting a more gradual transition and as long as I have private thought again then that also will take away a lot of the fear and insecurity I was dealing with. That’s probably how it latched on in the first place.

7 Likes

that’s really true, used it since the premiere and ever since my life is turning from fear to confidence is a very steady pace.

12 Likes

:partying_face: This statement makes me happy.

7 Likes

Same. It gives others hope that their situation can change for the better. It also allows them to give themselves permission to claim that positive change for themselves and find something that works.

6 Likes

I would like to play amygdala 3× morning and 3× evening or at night
But I am afraid it’s too much?
It makes difference in my life also and I would like to play it so much whenever I have chance but I must respect time of listening I guess 2-3×

5 Likes

it is too much I prefer to go 3x in the morning, you can do whatever you want with it but it might be bad for your wellbeing with those kinds of things. Fear is a lot of work and I think overdoing it might be counterintuitive.

6 Likes

What I mean by counterintuitive is that :

I used trauma realease way to much like 3 hours a day where I got overwhelmed and everything to me seemed like a trauma so I tried to distance myself from events and that would be the start to a new trauma where I would see the world like a place where everyone was creating a trauma to me.

5 Likes

Yeah we must respect the rules if we want max benefits

4 Likes

@cait_121 Have you tried this?
https://youtu.be/hPHmSd4J7dQ

6 Likes

thanks:) is this legit? only has a few subs. i’ve had bad reactions from some makers and learned to be…careful… i don’t know what this is :)

1 Like

Read this topic and then decide :slight_smile:
I think this is safe channel tho.

2 Likes

Is that in the Dragon servitor’s original programming? Or did u have to teach it to him/her? Thanks for reply.

I dont use it actually, but when I did make one, theres a clear difference in sheer power between the dragon and your average parasite.

Just teach it

1 Like

OK, thanks.

1 Like

Update #3 Oct 23: added comment

I know this post is old but i wanted to share this article (with lots more information on the website) on the “why”

https://www.soul-healer.com/energetic-healing/entity-attachments-releases/causes-origins-possession/

But ultimately (end of article + more detailed info linked at the end)

It makes no difference on which level Entity Attachments originate
Now, we don’t just have existences as a human We exist as many different forms in many different environments. Each of these places offers those parts and forms of yourself many different opportunities for living, expressing and exploring. Again you may make enemies, swear agreements, make love attachments, hate attachments and so on. All the relationships (with other beings) that we have within these places are a potential source of entity attachment. The higher the level the attachment is the more difficult it can be to deal with. On the other hand, these are in a general context very rarely a problem as the majority of humans are not multi-dimensionally open and often don’t activate these types of attachment. However as this capability is more prevalent at the present time then awareness of these attachments are becoming more common.

:warning: Also why :shield: shielding as a permanent solution is not a good idea…

https://www.soul-healer.com/psychic-energetic-protection/hidden-entities-healer-failures-awareness/

https://www.soul-healer.com/psychic-energetic-protection/depleted-spirit-energy-body-field/

And often the solution comes down to things like this

And grounding

8 Likes

Idk what the heck is moving through my house, but Im home alone and it ain’t no other human here…
Maybe just dead one.

Anyone wanna check what spirit is this?!
I request a checkup, please.

It had the Audacity to come near me as well…
Wth is this Thing?!

Playing this right now:

Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal

It’s invisible, at least to my eyes/vision, but It makes a high pitch sound…

Atm doesn’t.

Gonna play Exorcism and add some shielding…

No more moving through my room, no more strange sounds since playing Exorcism.

One night, the door from my room closed itself or rather someone or something closed it.
I was in my bed, watching it in disbelief.
It/that incident took place recently (a couple weeks ago, maybe).

I have witnessed quite a few such/similar unnatural/paranormal events throughout the years.