Any advise for bad thoughts from past annoying situations

hello everyone , hope everyone doing fine , so i will try to not make this very long but almost 2 years ago i faced a situation that does trumatize me in some way , although i get better when days past and i tried my best to forgive the person who was responsible but still when i see something that make me remeber the situation i got kind of triggered and hate this person once more althogh the person is member of my family , so becouse i really love the morphic field and dont want to attach it to these thought i tried my best to keep it safe from these thought , but when i try to buy the eternal NFT it kind of make me remeber something from the situation , but when i look closely to the art it has nothing to do with it but still these thought got into my brain and i got thoughts that everytime i wear it i will got those thoughts , but i buy it anyways becouse if i did not then i lost to those thoughts and it may got worse so i should make it stop , so i want to know your thoughts on this and i welcome every advise :) and sorry if the topic was uncomfortable or might give bad vibes , my apology .

6 Likes

welcome to the forum @ibra.

3 Likes

thanks for the welcoming :D

3 Likes

We are here to learn from each other, you don’t have to apologize because you asked a question.

You’ll have an answer soon, there are so much wise and expert people here that can help.
I wish you all the best

4 Likes

yes exactly as i seen from other topics there is people here who knowledge enough to give solid advices that can help

3 Likes

I highly recommend you use the Point of no return to release old trauma and create new beliefs from the neutral state.

And perhaps combine with Crucible of the past and also New Perspectives

5 Likes

yes i actually thought about using the trauma fields or the the " my personal emotional and mental supporter " but at the same time i thought that every time i listen to any field for these thoughts i will keep remembring it and it will stick more , i thought that might deep meditation in specific brain wave could help change those thoghts but im not really aware of it , but yea if i try things and it didnt work i will definetly try the trauma field or the other emotional fields .

3 Likes

Try this combination:

Etheric Cord cutter
https://www.patreon.com/posts/36387421
+
The internal Alchemical Crucible
https://www.patreon.com/posts/48594211

As I said I am not the best person to give you an advice, try what is best for you.

Keep searching in the forum :mag_right:,
sure that your question was asked before.
Good luck :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

yea good idea i will search about something similar :smiley: :v:

3 Likes

you are absolutely on the right thinking here…:

The thing is, the fields will aid you to reach your target. That doesnt mean you can sit around and do nothing.

To actually release your trauma-related emotions, you indeed best go into meditation, or whenever one of those emotions come up, you have a seat. Basically what you do is, do not suppress this emotion, because it would always return harder, if you suppress it. Also do not engage in the thoughts either.

To be free of these, you have to reach the middle ground between not suppressing it, and not engaging with it - your consciousness should focus on itself, thats where the light is. Your current light is just dimmed, but when you focus on it, you brighten it. All the things around it will dissolve then

3 Likes

This forum is free encyclopedia for everything you need to know,
I spend hours here and never feel bored…

(better than social media :grin:) :crossed_fingers::+1:

3 Likes

yesss you wrote what is in my mind , i want to reach level that even if it came to me it doesnt matter or change my mood, in this path it will gradually go away, i had previous experince but with other situation and with time and when i accept it , it dissolved and even if i think about it does nothing , but as for this time idk its kinda harder and i guess its more stuck , idk

3 Likes

lol same , i know sapien channel for years but never knew that there is forum and community like that only the past maybe 3 weeks , but i came here everyday and see diffrent topics but i couldnt write comment becouse today my email got varify :grimacing: :v:

3 Likes

@SammyG the email verification really needs a fix

4 Likes

Maybe you mean (Sapien’s Channels) they are 3.

Good luck and start searching for what you’re looking for, it’s never too late.

2 Likes

u mean dream seed and energetic alchemy , yea i also know them but the main channel i know it from maybe like 6 years , and thanks for wishing me good luck , i also wish u good luck and grace in your life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep

Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

welc we're glad you're here

2 Likes

2 Likes

btw i just tried these 3 randomly today, and feel utter freedom. highly highly recommended

4 Likes