Any advise for bad thoughts from past annoying situations

amazing , great to know that :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Fair enough. We often dk something before we begin our journey and, because we haven’t yet begun out journey, how can we know, right? So, you’re in the right place for you, with the right kind of experience for you…for now.

And journey from now can (if you want) incorporate both of @Nice2knowU’s good suggestions: you could meditate whilst you’re using your fields, for example.

And a key thing that I think would be helpful for you to remember is that, when you meditate, typically you’re not trying to “do” anything. IOW, it could possible that it won’t be helpful to you if you go into your meditations on this with an agenda, you know? And what I mean by that is sitting down for a meditation with a thought of “I’m going to meditate to release this incident.” That might be so much WORK for you, if you know what I mean.

You might, instead, go into your meditation with an intention of “I’m going to meditation to quiet my mind (as best I can) because when I quiet my mind in any little way, I’ll also be quieting my mind on that topic too. So I’ll just be giving myself and my mind a little break, from everything, while also opening myself up to more fully experiencing and accepting the fields I’m choosing to use,” you see?

3 Likes

I recommend the New Perspectives field!

Re wires your brain to think positive

3 Likes

yea i guess i got it , you mean that when i meditate and when i reach deep state i just let it go deeper without my intention to control anything or to plant any idea , just observe whats going on , even if these thoughts came or the idea of these thought i will do nothing , neither stop it or focus on it , just observe everything , right ?

Sure, you could do that, sure.

And as other options, you can focus on one particular thing instead of your thoughts, like really Listening (not just hearing. Really Listening, with all of your attention) to your field as they play during your meditation, or focusing on your breathing. So that when you notice your focusing on anything other than–say–your breath, you know that your mind has wandered (that’s ok). So, you just bring your attention back to your breathing. (It’s kind of like potty-training a little puppy. You just keep bringing it back, bringing it back, bringing it back to the pee pad. Haha)

2 Likes

Anything that keeps you in the present moment.

(Paid, smart field)
Or

(Free)

5 Likes
4 Likes

I tested it yesterday and the verification emails are going through… They go to spam though. I can’t change that part as this forum sends out so many emails, that it’s been flagged for spam.

3 Likes

new perspectives for sure

6 Likes

@Byjrodriguez :100::100::100:

2 Likes

yes this is very good technique to focus on breathing and everytime i got thoughts i just let it past and continue focus on my breath

actually i guess the silent mind is the best option for me since its a mandala not an audio so i can go to deep meditation without distraction , also i guess it does work on controling unwanted thoughts , and the art work is perfect for me , since the art is spiral shape so i can imagine the unwanted thoughts to sink down and the better thoughts came out , i know its weird but guess it will set in my brain like this lol , anyways thanks for the suggestion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :v:

1 Like

it would be better for me if it was a mandala not an audio :( but im actually thinking using it along with the silent mind , but the silent mind is for sure , since i want to control those thought and dont think of the past alot and focus in the present so i could be more productive and more calm mentally

2 Likes