Any fields combo that you should NOT use?

Thanks Sunflawy! :smiley:
Yeah, another winner combo! :laughing:

3 Likes

Common sense is a great discerner as well (no sarcasm).

6 Likes

It is! :+1: Thank you for answering, Violet! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

? I’ve done this.

Bruh

how are you coming up with these?

5 Likes

So, estrogen and testosterone are good together? Not that I’ll try, I don’t want to play with my hormones, well, perhaps a little more testosterone would not be a bad idea. :grin:

whatever you done is not my business nor want to have any business with your works

experimentations that I don’t wait to hear from you…ever

PS : bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

3 Likes

I got confused, I’ve played “reduce estrogen” not estrogen

1 Like

Fat to stem cells and Stomach shrinking should be played one hour apart

5 Likes

Thanks for telling us! :+1:

Jing + orgone accumulator without any transmutation fields.

4 Likes

They are a bad idea to use together, if you need testosterone. As testosterone converts into estrogen. Also, too much estrogen can be harmful.

1 Like

Thank you @Owl and @Goliath28! :pray:

1 Like

I don’t remember any combination that is unsuitable apart from those already mentioned but I would say not to combine Glutathione with the skin tanning field. It’s not because it’s going to harm you, but because it may have less of a tanning effect since Glutathione lightens skin tone.

4 Likes

Many thanks, Jay! :+1:

Can we use Sirt 3 and 6 and Superhuman Mutant in the same day since they both have/activate sirt 3 (“overexpression of sirt3 by a factor of 3” - superhuman mutant description) but not sirt 6 (?) (I’m not sure if what I’m writing here is true)?

I wanted to ask here and not start a new thread for this question.

@Thank You, @Owl!

1 Like

Yeah

3 Likes

Brother, whom have you asked (if you can tell)?
And is it possible that you felt like crap for other reasons?
Or that maybe they are strong fields and perhaps that’s why they are not recommended together?

I wanna try them both, to ask both these types of Beings, Angels and Devas/Devis for help, regarding health and other personal issues.

If I feel sick or anything, I will post it here, but I’ll probably post otherwise as well, for feedback.

1 Like

i asked in this forum with another account I had 2 years ago

but there is one comment that states that too in one of the two dream seeds audios

Listen to one at the time

and then the other after some hours

the portal is closed instantly but just be safe, it’s not the same thing

1 Like

I am a fan of summoning both. I recently directly summoned multiple deities who seemed to have a problem with each other and told them to fix it. My experiences should not be taken as generally good advice, and I seek Transcendence, not living well in a dualistic system.

1 Like

Now, that must have been quite the experience;
did they listen and made peace with each other? :peace_symbol::sweat_smile:

Idk, this seems like the safest bet, I mean I used these fields a few times before, just not one after another, nor even in the same day, I think.

Edit: @SorcerySupreme are Devas and Angels somehow not in/on good terms?
I would assume they are not enemies, since they are both “good”?