Any Help With Mystery Illness?

You are so wonderful! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for this explanation. I will def add the liver and look into the other audios you mentioned and will keep an update on here.

3 Likes

Hi Daniel,

thank you so much for your help. Forgive me if I am asking a redundant question, but just wanted to confirm some things.

1. With the cars system, do I only need to activate the attunement card once and then 24 hours use 1-3 cards I feel is needed in the system? Or do I need to activate the attunement card each time I want to use the cards?

2. What you are saying about making sure the energy is present is the body for it to heal, I 1000% agree with. In fact, I think this has been my biggest obstacle. Because my vitality and energy are so low, my body hasn’t had the energy to heal the systems it needs to. It’s like a car that has no gas. So my question is, if you don’t mind, can you list audios that I can use that wouldn’t cause detox (because that would utilize vital energy) that would help build reserves? My hope is that once those reserves build, I then can start using other videos for destroying things like viruses, fungus, mold, parasites, prions, heavy metals, and also the emotional healing (which takes a lot of energy to process). You’ve been so helpful.

I know you’ve mentioned the

Ojas
Pranic swirl
When nothing else works
Plasma light
Air

1. Is the rule of thumb to do audios 2-4 x a day amd not do more than 3 or 4 audios that cause permanent change? Does that include the “love” audios or more specific to organ and body audios? And tho other people have mentioned looping, is that really not a good idea starting off?

Are there any you or anyone else can recommend as a starting point that soley work on or help building the reserves within the body?

My body is super sensitive to detox and healing crisis because of how depleted I’ve been so I just want to be sure to not knock myself down because it would literally make me bedridden for months.

Sorry for so many questions, trying to learn as much as I can along this journey so then I can help someone else when I heal. :pray:t2:

Ok thank you so much. Don’t know what servitors are but going to pm you! Thank you so much! :pray:t2:

Have you had any noticeable improvements?

I recently bought The Plasma Protocol from Gumroad, and it changed my life. I didn’t realize I still had so many abnormalities going on. My digestion improved, muscle function improved, and my metabolism has seemed to increase. I’ve only been using it for about a week.

2 Likes

Still struggling immensely with the chronic fatigue and have not been able to buy it yet but def will try the one on YouTube. So happy to hear you are feeling better!!! That’s awesome!!

I’m sorry about the fatigue. The healing in the Plasma Protocol might cause you initially to be more tired as well. It’s a very intense energy. I’ve been using For The Skeptics 2 to 3 times before my healing audios for a surge of bioenergy to support the healing going on.

Uial posted a list of energy audios to help with needing energy for healing here. I found them very helpful!

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank you so much!!! I will look at those right now! Perfect timing! Please do continue to post on your progress! Hoping for your 100% recovery!

1 Like

Of course! I really hope you find a solution through Dream’s audios!!

1 Like

Thank you!! :pray:t2:

1 Like

No, its just too ahem… red eruptions on skin again… i will try it after a month…BUT it does act as a booster

one more thing is that, these red eruptions arent random. they appeared in symmetry (i mean, right upper arm, left upperarm, right chest, left chest … etc, all in the same horizontal level)
quite fascinating , lol

Mushi- Are u using the Carboxy field? It could be from that. Maybe u are overusing it?

No , I am not using that field.
i mostly listen: synesthesia, enhanced visual processing, permanent brain enhancement , brain regen, enhanced organ function, ojas (youtube), crucible., internal alchemy series.
kidney regen (10 min long , old)

i definitely did overuse plasma beach, but that was maybe 3 months ago.

Also, not to forget the Sapien Course:

“Attunes you to a powerful healing energy source that will always be at your disposal. Healing that affects the energy body and physical body both at the same time for accelerated healing. We deeply believe it is a revolution in energy healing”

6 Likes

Hi,

I read EBV in your comments. I also feel I might have EBV and some other bacterial infection…since I have thyroid… mystery illness like… brain fog… depression, suicidal thoughts… constipation… tightness in my whole body ADHD… fungal infection… hyperacidity etc…can I ask what helped you…I tried kidney and lungs healing and it helped…but anger, depression, fungi and bacteria is still there…I tried bacteria destroyer field and fungi as well…it helped… but there is no permanent cure.

I got the vitamin test done vitamin d is very low… Started with supplements too…folate is also low…but there is no test to check iodine…my T3 and T4 is also very low…i have chronic insomnia and sugar cravings… that’s why I think magnesium is low…as I read low magnesium cause sugar cravings and sleeplessness… forgot to mention that I got menopause too… bacteria healing field gives me relief…but I am not able to control sugar cravings…may be due to fungi infection

Are you taking some strong multivitamin and also a mineral complex supplement?

Usually something from a bodybuilding shop will be overall cheaper but have higher concentration of vitamins and minerals Vs something form a pharmac :sweat_smile:

Are you using fungus destroyer and thyroid fields?

2 Likes

I am taking b complex and folate… also having accupuncture sessions and their medicines… for fungus I am using rife frequency… which is quite effective.

For constipation… bacteria field is effective…but I don’t use bacteria field often…since I am not able to use probiotics.

Just got thyroid field from patreon yesterday… will start using it today.

1 Like

I would recommend to buy a multivitamin and a mineral complex, not just individual vitamins or minerals - overall it comes out cheaper and then you don’t have to run around getting tested for everything as you’re supplementing all the most important ones.

There is no harm in adding sapien med fungus one :)

And I would add something like the new lymphatic field… and plasma light with grounding.

3 Likes