Any Indian who can help me with buying Gumroad Audios?

Please do update :pray:t2:

2 Likes

they have asked 24-48hrsā€¦usual ticket system

letā€™s reach out to @SammyG: all the India based forum members are unable to use our credit and debit cards on Gumroad, so reaching out for some alternative options.

4 Likes

Same, they told me that they will call within 4 hours, it been 7 hours. And i did message sam yesterday but got no reply

1 Like

Nothing is working

@Dreamweaver @SammyG @Dr_Manhattan

5 Likes

Also, there is no PayPal option in gumroad. It only shows card as payment method. At least can that be enabled @SammyG
Adding PayPal to checkout - Gumroad Help Center.

2 Likes

I messaged Sammy, Philip, even sent an email saying the same. So far nothing.

1 Like

Letā€™s wait for @SammyG to respond with our shoutouts

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan and @Rosechalice

Mods if you can help us

1 Like

I purchased Woven World Audios from Gumroad with my HDFC Debit Card this month. It was working fine then.
Did the bank start declining recently or something?
Those who are using HDFC cards for the first time, did you guys enable International Transactions?

Iā€™m not from India, but I also have gumroad payment issuesā€¦
In the past I would call and ask my card company to approve the payment manually, but it takes so much time to do itā€¦so although there is a sale, and I have like 3 fields I want to buy, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have the time to do itā€¦

(BTW, I bought some fields from PU, through gumroad with PayPal and had zero issuesā€¦ So I wonder why sapien canā€™t bring PayPal back for a test run)

1 Like

Yep. Itā€™s more of an issue of Bankā€™s system declining the transaction

Yes, i have a HDFC debit and credit card & a sbi debit. Iā€™ve tried with all three and international payments were enabled. Iā€™ve purchased fields of n the past from hdfc cc but idk suddenly not able to. Gumroad says after the new RBI guidlines for international payments, most of the payments from India are being declined

1 Like

Honestly a paypal option would be a life saver. Gpay would be elixir lol

3 Likes

Gpay option shows in Android phone, try that out.

Oh fr? Iā€™ll check on my sisterā€™s phone rn

1 Like

Unfortunately, Google pay doesnā€™t do the magic. ā€¦

Because itā€™s the same card that is connected to gPay, it still rejects itā€¦ At least for me :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nah youā€™re right, there was an option for gpay but asked for my card. Make it make sense šŸ«”

Itā€™s weird tho,
When I am paying with PayPal, it is still the same card, but it worksā€¦ :joy:
With Googlepay, same card, doesnā€™t workā€¦

How are you paying through paypal? i dont see an option.

Yeah its weird, i mean im using gpay, take my upi id or give me the qr code and iā€™ll pay :man_shrugging:t2:whatā€™s the need to inter card info

With sapienā€™s fields, I donā€™tā€¦cause there is no option (:
But I was able to purchase PU fields with PayPal, so I know it works with my card :pray: