Any Indian who can help me with buying Gumroad Audios?

Oh okay.
I hope sapien’s team do something about it soon. We’ve been trying for 2 days

1 Like

There will be no paypal on gumroad for the same reason that there isn’t and wasn’t a paypal on gumroad, paypal declined.

The sapien team would be happy to have that paypal option, but apparently the risk assessment algorithms doesn’t like Sapien Med.

4 Likes

so how do we buy the fields now?

yep, no reply from Sammy for now. Thanks philip, appreciate it.

Thank you so much for everything :heart:

I called Sammy, he doesn’t have the new fields or the Dr_Manhattan designed ones.

But he is on it.

6 Likes

Thanks man, hope to get hands on the social bonder and wealth mantras soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi, I got an audio from gumroad with axis Bank debit card few days ago. Maybe some banks still work in gumroad.

wow, luck you!

1 Like

You guys tried calling the HDFC bank? What did they say ?

I got an nft in May… Not recently. Same bank, axis.

Yes. No problems from their side

Ok so we don’t have any update as yet?

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice

2 Likes

There is nothing we can do. Sorry.

I know it is a bad news and it affects many people. The payment services and stores independently from sapien have a hard time with India. It’s not just Gumroad but also PayPal to some degree.

It’s a problem with the plateformes not Sapien. It does seem to be getting worse. Sapien medicine is limited since it is considered high risk by the payment processing algorithms, after all it sells magic music and pictures and on top of that India itself is restricted and considered high risk.

Dreamweaver and Sammy are aware of the situation.

3 Likes

I wish we could swoop in with a cool trick but the sapien team is just a merchant that relies on third parties infrastructure.

Global multi-national corporation’s policies are out of our purview.

2 Likes

I’m certain we all understand the situation and appreciate efforts would have been put in to support India users.

It may need some detailed viability assessment.

I spoke to my bank and asked them that I’d like to authorise payment even if they consider it high risk and how can they support it, and they have asked for 2 days to figure out if they can.

Let’s see what happens.

4 Likes

We understand the situation here and we appreciate the whole team. And even if we can send money directly to Sammy and get the fields, as you said previously, most of us would be happy to do so.

4 Likes

I’m so bummed out :confused:
Usually when I call my card company they are able to help me on their side and approve the purchase,
But today they told me it wasn’t on their side anymore and I should try and contact gumroad :woman_facepalming:t2:

My lovely social bonder and musically yours will have to wait some more :sob:

We need a creative solution LOL :grin:

Same here :frowning: i also wanted the social bonder + wealth mantra meditations and woven worlds millions.
I don’t think we have any other option except paying directly to Sammy if he allows

1 Like