Any Indian who can help me with buying Gumroad Audios?

I’m losing track of who I reply to about this.

As I explained to a couple of people in private. The payments are being blocked in your country by the payment processor algorithms. Nothing we can do as your country’s risk score is above the limits.

The Sapien Team itself has a high risk score and many basic features are limited on Sapien’s end. That’s why we cannot have a paypal payment option on gumroad or debit card payment on Sapien Shop. The team is borderline, going outside of the plateforme to directly collect payments one by one from you under the counter is a sure way to raise the algorithm’s risk score for the Sapien Team and potentially getting kicked out which would affect everyone.

We are dependent on those last few payment services we can get.
You can thank all the people who buy fields en mass and then ask for refunds on all of them right after. We can’t afford to play fast and loose.

@shubhamthakur7890

2 Likes

A weird situation really. You guys say one thing, Gumroad says another and the bank says it’s all good from our side. While I understand sapien’s situation. I think I’ve had enough of this frustrating situation. I give up. Thanks for the cooperation and apologies for mentioning you guys so much.

1 Like

It’s gonna sound like the people at a call center, but I wish I could help you.

Sorry

3 Likes

Haha, thanks Philip.

2 Likes

Chit chat removed

Liberté, égalité et fraternité? @Dr_Manhattan

That’s the stuff that got us in this mess

1 Like

Thank you Phillip for explaining the situation in more detail🙏

I would love to ask something from a different perspective that wasn’t mentioned in this thread,
Both for the team, and the people from India (since I’m not from India and I have the same problem)

Although gumroad is not really the solution,
I’ve never had problems with purchasing from the sapien shop (non NFTs also…)

If it turn out that people are able to purchase from this particular site with no issues,
Would it be possible to upload the new releases? (move the gumroad audios to this site?)
I’m even imagineing a brain category :wink:

3 Likes

It’s understandable.

Ohh… I jusr re-read what Phillip wrote and i totally missed the fact that he mentioned the sapien shop :woman_facepalming:t2:
My bad…

I was able to purchase using debit card, it was a master card

I was not able to use my credit card, I think

because of multiple attempts.

Gumroad is blocked by RBI , I didn’t realise and tried multiple times. I was surprised since the transactions were always smooth earlier. I contacted the bank later but by then the card was blocked. Even though gumroad was unblocked by the bank I couldn’t purchase. I has not tried my debit card earlier maybe that’s why I can use it now since gumroad is not blocked by my bank now.

So…was the purchase successful or not? Im confused

It was successful with my debit card not credit card

Ah :ok_hand:t3: congratulations! I tried with both debit and credit but nope. i don’t have a master card

1 Like

since gumroad payments was not working, I started exploring the sapien shop catalog. and was reminded about the knight warrior mindset but i thought the payment wont go through as I was using the card which was connected to paypal and the same i was trying on gumroad before. So i meditated with imaginarium drive and had this thought pop up that the payment will be succesful. so I tried and voila! it was successful and i got the knight warrior mindset. Perhaps my higher self wanted me to get it rather than the gumroad audios i wanted. Nontheless, It’s safe to say payments are succesful through paypal. and for my Indian folks, I used HDFC CC

2 Likes

This seems to be a nationwide policy on your government. I think many of you perhaps have some (perhaps distant) relatives residing abroad. As far as my understandings of Indians’ operation goes, you’ll find willing agents to buy them for you with a markup.

you’re right, and i do have some relatives and many friends living abroad, and thought about it too. but for now, i dont want to deal with all the questioning about what it is as you may know that morphic fields and such are not very acceptable to the common folks. so I’m saving the trouble for now. Although a forum member has offered to help me, so i’m gonna contact him when i want to buy from gumroad. Thank you

3 Likes

bro Bob visa debit card gumroad par kam kar rha

2 Likes