Drops of Memory

Okay so I will do a bit of a review of this one and talk about some thoughts I wanna share. I started with this one around 3 months ago, if u wanna be exact 88 days ago. The total time I have looped is probably around at least 100 hours, 100 to 150. I say this because even if not the most scientific, you can have somewhat of an idea of the results based on the amount of time it required. The first month without brain key. Then I started with brain key a bit more. And recently with brain key much more since I have developed good tolerance.

Anyways, it definitely has improved my memory by a good margin, itā€™s a gradual process, but especially noticeable when u no longer require so many reviews to learn, you remember more of what u learned the day after and u start to remember random things throughout the day that u learned years ago. Itā€™s pretty cool. I still have a long way to go, but so far iā€™m satisfied with it. I especially notice the effects when itā€™s weekends because Iā€™m not tired from looping brain fields. I think this is something to keep in mind, a lot of us brainiacs loop for a long time and we donā€™t take the time to actually rest from it and see how we function while weā€™re completely clear, both physically and energetically; then donā€™t expect to have your full capacity lol, after all, youā€™re pushing your brain already, maybe even your body etc.

Regardless Iā€™m still far from a perfect memory, not saying this to discourage anyone, instead Iā€™m encouraging to ponder about your own objectives and how much time are you willing to spend on this, because u have to reflectā€¦ your physical body will have itā€™s own natural limitations and while some boosters such as brain key or Snapping synapses will increase the thresholds (btw here I mean the rate of growth derived limitations), u still have to be patient and keep going.

Anyways, this has been only my experience, Iā€™m sure others will differ, perhaps even have much faster results, but I still think the results so far have been pretty nice and something u would not get elsewhere

14 Likes

Hmm I just noticed maybe I was a bit vague on the results. But to summarize, working memory increased (the time u can keep something in your mind and the ā€˜sizeā€™ of it). Long term memory increased, expect to remember easier the things u have already practiced etc. Sometimes it will even naturally come and u donā€™t know where itā€™s coming from, like u donā€™t even have to think, lately this is happening more often. And the one I like the most is the memory transfer, from short term to long term, this one has been pretty nice. With less repetitions, sometimes even just one, u already have it in your long term memory.

Iā€™m not the best one noticing results because I donā€™t actively test myself, but these are some of the things Iā€™ve noticed.

Furthermore if you want some percentages (which are totally arbitrary but could have a bit of accuracy). Iā€™d say my memory in general is about 40-50% better.

15 Likes

I truly wonder how the slowing down of consciousness with wholistic thinking and this pairs togetherā€¦ Especially if you add cyber brain into that. Omgā€¦

Just running through the information.

I need more time for more loopingā€¦ Have to free up time.

3 Likes

Nahā€¦ This field might be my favorite nowā€¦ The semantic memory processing and memorization aspects alone would make conceptual conglomerate and key to babel like 3x more OP than it already isā€¦ No way.

I donā€™t know why I keep neglecting thisā€¦ Itā€™s leaps and bounds above many in terms of importance in my personal growth- cognitive necessities.

7 Likes

is there any sale going on? or will there be a sale soon? i want to have this field, but i am not able to pay for it from my ā€œvisa sbi indiaā€ card ? what should i do

1 Like

Unfortunately there has been a lot of problems with other fellow forum members from India who are trying to purchase fields on gumroad.

You can look at this thread :point_down: - some people were able to successfully make purchases:

1 Like

1 Like

bought it just now from gum road after alot of hustle. really alotā€¦ i am making its backup incase i lose my phoneā€¦ please tell me if its alright? also please tell me if its alright if i share it with my wife to be in 6 monthsā€¦!! i donā€™t want to do anything wrong
thatā€™s why i am asking so much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Back ups will work and it will work on family, so your future bride is covered.

Congrats

4 Likes

in gumroad download section its showing 6.5 mb for this field, and after downloading its of 8.5 mb
so is this right, or there is any thing i need to worry about?

1 Like

Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Awesome, @waanabetopper!
Congratz Pink KY

4 Likes

how many times should we use itā€¦i selected this field as i have so much to memorize and less timeā€¦8 9 monthsā€¦i dont want to miss the opportunityā€¦also i am really putting work daily without a missā€¦265 usd was really my starting monthly salary in 2022 yearšŸ¤—

1 Like

@waanabetopper
I suggest you use the free superhuman genius audio a few time, then spam drops of memory the whole day and if you have an issue use the free autism field at the end of each day. Then every few days you can use brain regeneration.

Itā€™s a mix of new and old school, but youā€™ll make the most of your 8-9 months

6 Likes

really whole day , this will be the first time for me spamming fields whole dayā€¦i have always been so afraid specially after superhuman genius after 2 3 times it gave ne major headaches a year ago then I stopped using itā€¦:grin:
thanks for all the help

4 Likes

The brain pain is temporary

6 Likes

i made backups in gmail to myself 2 and in google drive2.
i spammed this field last night for 3 4 hours and surprisingly i didnā€™t feel lot of stimulation and pumped feel like brain dancer or others earlier free fieldsā€¦is it because this is a wiring fieldā€¦
or i should feel somethingā€¦
how is it for others ?

You have more endurance now than before

2 Likes

i wont be bothering you much with questions today just this time . please bear with me.

1)i am spamming this all day todayā€¦and is it ok to RENAME it in my phone like ā€œmemory magicaā€

2)also WHAT NOT TO DO with a purchased field which will stop it from working for me, like giving it to others, selling it etc etcā€¦

3)using it with AIM 'superior intelligence ā€™ energy files protocol by spiritual zone ā€œYouTubeā€ is fine, or it will hinder the process from this one?

Yes, if you must

1. Just use the audio

2. I donā€™t know what that is, I donā€™t see why not

1 Like