Bountiful harvest album,

Lucky clover,

Powerful good luck energy (old audio),

Attract wealth (old audio),

Wheel of Fortune,

The Energy of A Jadee Maneki-Nekko,

Taaffeite,

Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna,

I need more, but only fields in audio form, to test cause it’s second day I am testing these and I am more organized and time managed than before

Of course new fortune field isn’t yet on patreon and gratitude for blessings I still can’t buy from my country, sorry

But I am looking exceptionally in luck fortune fields, just curious

Please I would be grateful for more recommendations if possible, thanks :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you guys I know for these, I already mentioned these above, but thanks

Oh yes there’s also “rune of jera” field but it’s not on patreon or gumroad, treespring yet

So any fields in terms to luck fortune, or any that helped you in this manner I would like to know

Differences between Money/Career/Abundance audios

See if you can any extra info from that post

2 Likes

Thanks, I will look into

oh yes I forgot, I am using also abundance for all, and sometimes overnight uplif yourself and others

1 Like

Mind settings’ album, abundance mindset + million dollar empire mindset

2 Likes

Maybe some of these are what you’re looking for?:

6 Likes

Yes, thank you, I know for these and already have kubera and ganapati, but I didn’t know ganapati is specifically for luck, never heard that, but maybe I should consider it also idk

Summary

As what sanxing concerns, that’s it what I want, but I can’t buy it from my country, I only have some options to buy from patreon, gumroad, treespring, sorry

So basically I was looking for rune of jera, favors of sanxing,

How much they costed for you guys from those places I can’t reach currently?

To clarify, I didn’t say Ganesha was “specifically for luck.” I said some people associate him with fortune (and success).

Sanxing is on YouTube. So is Jera.

1 Like

Thanks,
I usually don’t use YouTube on my job or rarely I use it, sorry, just Sapiens playlists from folders with download either from patreon or gumroad

I have seen it
Great source, thanks
I will pick from it more “gratitude and abundance”, fool tarot (but for fearless stack), and perhaps abundance mindset

1 Like

Don’t forget this one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you
I love getting more answers on this topic
I hope we will find more other fields that have this subtle term luck, fortune in it