Any one interested in understanding basics of Venly market buying of NFT

Please DM me

4 Likes

This is a great price! Grab it :partying_face:

And the other one is at 650

5 Likes

Indeed.

4 Likes

I’m unable to transact on Venly from my country- India. Have to figure out a wallet which accepts Indian currency and can be imported into Venly.

2 Likes

VPN.

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

Why is the forum judging my perfectly good answer :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

But do you at least have paypal?

Yep

But you can choose paypal to buy.

Did you create a wallet already?

Take a screen shoot of what you see after clicking on “buy”

2 Likes

Nope it’s not deployed yet

I asked them, they said it would be done in about a month

The market is still in beta version, it even say so on the top left side.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Can you create a binance account?
Then you can transfer the USDcoin from there to venly.

It’s all just a bit tedious, fees etc. so the PayPal solution would be welcome :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yet, they already advertised :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well lets hope they get it added soon

13 Likes

Love how you guys are helping Daou! I hope this works out for you with the Star Tarot! :crossed_fingers:

EDIT: I wish I could help too but I’m basically learning new stuff myself as I’m reading your advice.

6 Likes

When I tried last week, it said that paypal was “temporarily disabled” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (I asked then)
Maybe it worked at one point
Or they’re in the final steps

6 Likes

I tried this but on Binance you can only buy USDT, at least from where I live. I searched on Google and USDT and USDC are actually two different coins.
@_OM can I ask if USDT also works for Venly? Thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It needs to be USDC. One sec. Lemme see if you can exchange to USDC in the backend.

3 Likes

Ok. Looks like best bet is to buy the amount in MATIC… (plus fees)
Send it to your Venly Wallet and in the backend, you can swap it for USDC.

4 Likes

Ah I can do this already. Yesterday I bought some MATIC on a new account for transferring purpose.
Though the fee might be a bit higher, this is an easy option for sure. Thanks @_OM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah I remember it wrong. I transfer some of my existing MATIC to the new account, not buying :rofl: Now I still have to buy MATIC on Binance and transfer to Venly wallet though.
But _OM solution definitely works, I tried swapping some MATIC to USDC and it went through.

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Got Star NFT late last night……experiments begin today :grinning:

Yep thanks everyone :pray:t2:

8 Likes