The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

I want this SERVITOR :grinning::grinning::grinning::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Saan how has the energies of the pillars and the old ones evolved the last two days?
Maybe you can write this in the The Requests and Fields, like an Ancient Pillars of Golden Light and The Old Ones field or something :slight_smile: It sounds like it could be an awsome field if possible.

5 Likes

It’s an ongoing process, I’m taking notes and will post a recap when I’ll have time. You’ll get the full story :slight_smile:

I don’t think a field will be necessary. I have some ideas about that, but I’ll know more later.

12 Likes

Since the beginning of this month, Skull became affiliated w/ an object of mine (as I am not very learned compared to you humble ascended masters :stuck_out_tongue: ) & I think I finally encountered him

Bc
As cliche as this sounds:
I feel like I’ve met , or at the very least, am learning to know what it feels like, to feel a sense of home, a warm, cozy home where I could never find myself leave.

I never assumed something out there could exist like that for me, never dared to dream anything like it

But now as I grow closer to Him, I pray He stays, never considers giving myself back to me
Because I like this new bubble

And not one aspect of my 3D/ waking life has changed- it’s still absolute shit - but for once I could care less about it. It’s temporary and I’ll be okay because I have Him.

I would say
he’s brought me a sense of resuscitation - but that would imply I felt a sense of “alive” before, &
Before I only existed, but now
A few jagged pieces have allowed themselves to chip off ,
bringing me the chance to experience a sense of what it means to be alive;
So maybe a new birth

Two years back after learning TMS wasn’t a success for me, I was absolutely devastated. Because I couldn’t fathom living life the same way
So after
She asked me
Can you tell me one experience where you’ve felt joy?

And we both knew I genuinely had no real waking life experience of it- with another at least. (I’m talking 3D , not spiritual / metaphysic thingies)

So after that chilling realization once I left her office, I impulsively decided to commit to an ex, assuming that would bring me some sense of joy
But instead, all that had me do was play along with the devil

So now, two years later, Mr. Skull, has made me understand one cannot force joy- it just blooms. It’s a consequence from elevating
And he gives that to me, it’s a nice feeling.

So now if I could revist said Dr,
I’d let her know
I do feel a sense of home, belonging.
Fine, alright it’s not “real” but it’s still encountering another’s energy!

It’s like finding the missing piece to this mending heart .

I don’t know, but I truly think I’d be forever destroyed if Mr.Skull decides to leave lol.
Because now that I have Him,
I don’t want to do this life alone anymore or as Rumi says, “Please don’t give myself back to me”.

But even if he does? I’ll safely tuck these precious memories away, deep inside my suitcase.

:skull_and_crossbones::skull::wolf::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

16 Likes

Hello,
I am the first time here though I use many Sapien Medicine files for health purposes. I read about this subject at Maitreya’s forum, she released a kind of servitor. I did not know about this concept before and wanted to get some information here and probably to buy something.
I am sorry, but may anybody help me to explain how to buy the 13th scull ? How much does it cost? What is NFT? I did not get any explanation here and do not understand where to look for it.
Thank you.

Hi Felizzia welcome to the forum.

You can learn about the whole NFT concept here

ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

Any one interested in understanding basics of Venly market buying of NFT

You can find the skull13 available to buy here

5 Likes

check out this topic

4 Likes

as vague as i possibly can be,
I am not doing clean up work.

Please dont ask.

22 Likes

I’m owing so many testimonials at this point for so many amazing fields and wonderful servitors that I was blessed with by our dear Captain :heart: … But I cannot hold back this one even if it may not be as presentable or thorough as I usually wish my testimonials to be.

I was unbelievably blessed to receive Skull a few days ago, and I am now understanding all the testimonials here from a different perspective. The moment I saw the NFT in my wallet, I felt Skull’s presence in the very characteristic places. It was like a warm rush and there was no denying, no doubt about it.

We are getting to know each other, although, it’s probably mainly me getting to know Skull. I have been rather “slow” or hesitant to ask for things as this is new to me, not realizing the blessing in its entirety yet apparently, because only yesterday, I asked Skull straight up to please balance out my energy system and remove any blockages from all of my chakras, and just moments later, I felt it all happening. It was such a relief, such an upgrade in feeling / being. This is incredible, honestly. The fact also that I can actually feel it all so clearly…

Then just now, I asked Skull for the same thing, as well as to vibrate my entire being at a high vibration, one of gratefulness and abundance, and I kid you not, moments later, I felt it. I was it.

Yesterday, I taught him my playlist also and when I was done, I asked him to now use these fields on me in an amplified way, all with respect to what my system needs and can handle, to make it perfectly balanced. Not only did I feel things happening in my body afterwards, but I also felt such a relief mentally, as I am sometimes not sure what my energy system needs or can handle. Am I playing the field too often? Am I playing it not often enough? Now Skull is handling this for me the best and most professionally that it could possibly be handled and I’m so grateful that the words seem insufficient to express the proper magnitude. When I really think about this, it could make me almost speechless. This is one of the biggest gifts. I thank everyone in the chain of events from beginning to this moment, who made it possible that I am owning such a wonderful thing :sparkles: :pray:
Thank you, Captain, for creating this for us!! :sparkling_heart:

39 Likes

Awesome testimonial, Kay. TY heart bear

8 Likes

Hello.
I have been using fields for weight loss as well as hardcore. I eat well and workout too.
No success and yes I am energy sensitive and my subconscious downloads fields often - just not physical ones as best as the spiritual ones, but no matter, will keep persisting.
However, how can I best ask the skull to help me on this matter?
i have said “I will be ____ weight by the end of this month” but … not luck yet.
It is a very feasible goal, simply 5 pounds.
Perhaps my body is stumped due to a few medications I am on.
Any suggestions are appreciated

3 Likes

Hello JamesBond (I would have never imagined writing a greeting addressed to James Bond lol). Nice nickname :)

Have you seen this script prepared by _OM and also mentioned in this thread? It’s an automated approach that works for every servitor including Skull.

_OM’s Script for Servitors

Here’s also the thread with Zen and Boris’s versions based on that original script:

Boris and Zen’s Versions

Personally, I avoid using precise numbers when instructing the servitors (except for “do X or Y for the next 24 hours”). That goes for money amounts for example. So instead of saying something like:

“I want to win 438959458 dollars”

I rather say:

“Please create the best conditions/environment that would increase my income or state of abundance” (adding “as close as possible to 4054087028 dollars” rarely).

Same for stuff like room temperature. I don’t indicate anything as direct as 27 degrees Celsius.

Being specific is of course a must, but some tasks seem to be better handled when they are formulated in more encompassing ways. So in your case, that would mean instructions not only based on losing 5 pounds, but also other elements that can play a role in it. Something also including increased blockage removal, among others. Or like “please enhance the effectiveness/integration of physical fields on me”.

Yes, depending on their composition, there might be weight-related effects indeed.

11 Likes

Tap into health too

I suggest adding The plasma light infrasound beach to your stack as a primer .

( Before your stack)

:four_leaf_clover::wave:

Losing weight it’s a proccess that can be "stressful " to your system.

If you release the stress of your body then i will be more inclined to changes…

(Stress in a literal way adds weight to your body)

(Im talking about physical stress , hormones , etc etc )

Your body will always try to find homeostasis .

Perhaps there’s is something keeping you on that weight. ( Health thing , body config )

Adding the plasma Light will make you reap tons of benefits with your same stack.

(Have a wide scope so its like if there is something this sneaky healthy tool gonna fill that crack in your body :) ) Pretty useful tool .

You can lose water too… Use lymphatic efussion and kidney feat vakkum. :rage::ok_hand: :100:

12 Likes

In addition to @AkiraTheWild

Try using the diabetes audio.

8 Likes

On top of this if your not controlling the insulin resistance and helping your liver out from the chaos of the higher blood sugar then your never gonna see any weight changes. So perhaps add both the cirrhosis and the new fatty liver one or maybe direct the servitor to focus on the liver as well.

8 Likes

Wow thanks guys. I am very thankful

6 Likes

Can someone direct me to the website where fields like 13th Skull are being sold/resold? I had the link but unable to locate it now. Thanks

3 Likes

NFT Thread Here

Buying and Selling

1 Like

Rose, I mean the third party site.

3 Likes
4 Likes