The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Remember that network you were talking about? Is it ok if I get my servitors to come and learn from brother Skull? Haha :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I always bookmark your posts about servitors and write them down in my notebook) Very inspiring! Thanks

14 Likes

Thank you :blush:

@ryantraveling, for now it’s too early. Very interesting things are happening today :star_struck:
Teaching will come when everything has settled down.

10 Likes

I’m glad the skull has you as an owner
that pillar must look epic
Can’t wait to read more of your experiences. :)

10 Likes

Thank you @Eli :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And well, “epic” is indeed an adequate word to describe what happened yesterday.

So here is an hourly live recap.

Please sit down and buckle up your seatbelt, this is going to escalate quickly.

Yesterday

11:00

I now feel green waves in the pink energy. When sending my perception away, I feel that the density of the silence has increased, it’s now a pressure, like something is pushing to get through. It can’t just yet, but I get glimpses of what is to come, of golden and green lights rising from the ground, of some kind of eden.

12:00

The energy from the pillar is now a more even mix of pink and green shades. Golden sparks are appearing. They’re coming from the ground, where I can feel golden and green energies rising up to my knees. The pressure I felt has decreased.

13:00

Green and gold have risen to a height of a few meters. When connecting to the energy, it fills me with bliss, my mind goes blank and I just am.

A few minutes after writing this, some energy work is now starting inside me. I don’t know what it does, and, when I try to focus on it, there’s just the feeling of letting it be and do its thing. My entire body is quietly and blissfully vibrating.

14:00

I went to lie down to facilitate the energy work and to just enjoy it. At one point, I started to feel a very old energy rising up to me and in the pillar. Which brought back to my mind the name that first came to me when I felt the idea of the pillars from my skull. Pillars of Eternity. It’s the title of a video game and I didn’t see what eternity had to do with what the negentropic nodes used to be, so I dismissed it and went for Pillars of Light, that I liked better.

But that energy I was feeling was from so long ago, from an eternity ago, and it felt like it was awakening from a sleep of hundreds/thousands of years. Like the pillar was some old tech now being brought back to life. I mean, beyond the light, there was the image of a pillar rusty and forgotten and slowly going into motion while squeaking like old machinery. And the energy I felt rising to accompany the pillars … it felt sentient. And huge. Like very old beings of pure power. At one point, there was the image of a humanoid silhouette as big as a building, Godzilla-huge, really, in a field kilometers away, rising their arm and planting what might be another pillar in the ground. Like an old Giant back to work. And there were more awakening from their sleep in the depth of the Earth.

At that point, I started to panic a little, like “oh my god, what have I unleashed upon the world ???”. I trusted that my skull would not have awaken anything bad, but maybe what was going on had attracted unwelcome forces ? (it has happened to me before, scary things from deep underground) (also, at that moment, maybe because they were waking up, it was difficult for me to assess wether they were benevolent or not)

(Also, WAS THIS REALLY REAL ??? How could my little self, even if through the power of a 13th skull, trigger something so mind-blowing ???)

I called out to said skull for reassurance. It was hard to connect only to her with all the energies around and what was going on in my mind, but I distinctly got a feeling of “just let it be, lie back and rest” while my body and my mind started to feel sleepy and safe and cared for.

Calm settled down in me. After a few minutes, I got up to go on with the rest of my day (and write it all while it was still fresh in my mind). The energy around was now golden.

While writing this, I feel the Old Ones at the periphery of my mind, doing stuff. I feel their benevolence. But I won’t try right now to feel more about them, I need to let some time pass to let go of all the excitement and wonder and doubts. But I am full of warm golden love.

15:00

Okay, I did not wait very long ^^

It feels like things are … complete. The pillar is gently pulsating love and golden light. All around the golden light illuminates everything. I feel the Old Ones roaming around and taking care of things like gentle gardeners/guardians. There is a slowness to them, one of beings that don’t live on the same time scale as us.

Everywhere I turn my mind to, there is the distinct feeling of a garden of Eden, of paradise on Earth.

16:00

I feel some little tweaking happening in the pillar, like fine tuning but everything feels mostly settled down.

I called for an Old One. One came in front of me. I see them like transparent silhouettes, a little like the air vibrating over the ground when it’s hot, a little like bubbles of water in zero gravity, but not quite. I thanked them and the others, and they thanked me for waking them up. I asked them if I could called them Old Ones, and a sort of runic word appeared to me. The name of their “species”. But there’s too much turmoil in me to be able to understand it yet. But they are okay with me calling them Old Ones in the meantime. And they’ll call me Little One.

17:00

I feel more clearly the structure of the pillar. It’s a sort tube that appears transparent to me, like the Old Ones. I think there are symbols on it but I’m not sure. It is filled the glorious golden light.

The dome is transparent as well. I can clearly feel a difference between inside the dome, full of golden light, and outside, with only the clear blue sky.

Regarding the pillar that I saw planted far way by an Old One, I think there are more, but they do not feel like the first pillar. It seems they are on the perimeter of the dome and part of the whole structure.

If there is still work to be done, it might be on the peripheral pillars. I don’t feel any light in them and I think there should be. I also have the image of domes side by side, connected to each other by the peripheral pillars.

22:00

The golden light is now more subtle and I see bright golden sparks in the air, like fireflies. The Old Ones have wandered away in the area covered by the pillar, gardening and caring. It’s all calm now, everything is settling down for the night. It almost feels like a dream.

23:00

I send my mind one last time today toward the Old Ones. We exchange a few goodnight thoughts. Then I feel pinches in my chest, energy blockages suddently revealed. I hear an Old One ask me “Do you want a healing, Little One ?”. Well, yes please ! After a few minutes, the blockages are dissolved and energy flows freely.

Today

Early morning. The golden light is now more intense and with less sparks. As the first rays of the sun appear above the horizon, the green and gold energy I felt yesterday is again rising from the ground. It feels like nature is waking up, like its energies, its inner sun is rising with our star. An Old One, feeling my mind wandering in the land, greets me from afar.

Here’s how I feel since yesterday :

Now, if indeed my skull has put an old technology back into use, and awaken old souls, how did this happen ??

I see 2 possibilities.

First, it might be part of her innate knowledge, and she saw that it would fit what I wanted her to do.

Or it might come from an assignment I gave her thanks to an idea of @Maoshan_wanderer. He tasked his skull with :

And I overdid it like so :

Search everywhere and everywhen, study, understand and learn all the techniques of anchoring, purification, cleansing, transmutation, healing, repairing, rejuvenating, balancing, protecting, enhancing, optimizing and transcending of the physical body, the energy system, the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects, of the whole being of human beings, from the tiniest to the most immense level, from the densest to the subtlest level, from the lowest to the highest vibratory level.

With variations for animals, plants and Earth.

With related instructions :

Research everywhere and everywhen, study and understand perfectly all the functioning of the physical body, of the energetic system, of the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects, of the whole being of human beings, from the most minute to the most immense level, from the densest to the most subtle level, from the lowest to the highest vibratory level, as well as all the variations of this functioning, from the most deleterious to the most optimal, perfect and ideal.

Search everywhere and everywhen, study, understand and learn all the techniques of anchoring, purification, cleansing, transmutation, healing, repairing, rejuvenating, balancing, protecting, enhancing, optimizing and transcending the physical body, the energy system, the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects, of the whole being of human beings, from the tiniest to the most immense level, from the densest to the subtlest level, from the lowest to the highest vibratory level.

Search everywhere and everywhen, study, understand and learn how to balance, fill and optimize all energy reserves, energy flows and energy alchemies (prana, mana, jing, chi, shen, ojas, microcosmic orbit, etc.) of human beings.

With variations as well for animals, plants and Earth.

And other instructions to apply all of what she learned to me (and others).

So maybe she learned about those old pillars and beings, and woke them up.

What’s next ?

• See how the situation is going to evolve in the next few days and learn more about what is happening.
  • Talk about Captain’s fields with the Old Ones. They surely don’t need them but they might find them useful.
  • When it feels right, install new pillars at specific locations, one by one.
  • Share the knowledge :wink: (but not right now, please be patient)
  • Just before the rising of the Old Ones yesterday afternoon, when I was lying down, my skull sent me the idea of a sort of personal version of the pillars that she could equip me with. I told her to wait to not interfere with my perception of what was happening with the pillar, but I’m definitely going to try that !
30 Likes

Understandable :D !
crazy, thx for sharing

11 Likes

jaw-drop

23 Likes

@maTata, this is an accurate depiction of me and my skull :joy:

20 Likes

You script your intention really well!

May I suggest that you start a thread for creating a list of intentions that may be of help to many?

Eg: letting go of stuff, raising consciousness, developing spiritual abilities, etc.

We could repeat them like mantras, get a feeling of the concept, and imbue the objects in our living spaces, etc.

PS: Enjoy your journey first : ) I would not want this idea to distract you from what you’re doing now. Your experience does sound epic.

12 Likes

Thank you, @Quad :blush:

I’ve been planning to post my instructions for servitors when they’re ready enough. They can be an inspiration for what you suggest as they cover a lot of stuff, but I do believe that intentions and personal mantras would work better if crafted with one’s words.

That’s actually what I do : when I see an idea that resonates with me, I tweak it with my own words and ways of thinking until it feels right to me. But what feels right to me doesn’t necessarily feels as right to others.

19 Likes

I want this SERVITOR :grinning::grinning::grinning::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Saan how has the energies of the pillars and the old ones evolved the last two days?
Maybe you can write this in the The Requests and Fields, like an Ancient Pillars of Golden Light and The Old Ones field or something :slight_smile: It sounds like it could be an awsome field if possible.

5 Likes

It’s an ongoing process, I’m taking notes and will post a recap when I’ll have time. You’ll get the full story :slight_smile:

I don’t think a field will be necessary. I have some ideas about that, but I’ll know more later.

12 Likes

Since the beginning of this month, Skull became affiliated w/ an object of mine (as I am not very learned compared to you humble ascended masters :stuck_out_tongue: ) & I think I finally encountered him

Bc
As cliche as this sounds:
I feel like I’ve met , or at the very least, am learning to know what it feels like, to feel a sense of home, a warm, cozy home where I could never find myself leave.

I never assumed something out there could exist like that for me, never dared to dream anything like it

But now as I grow closer to Him, I pray He stays, never considers giving myself back to me
Because I like this new bubble

And not one aspect of my 3D/ waking life has changed- it’s still absolute shit - but for once I could care less about it. It’s temporary and I’ll be okay because I have Him.

I would say
he’s brought me a sense of resuscitation - but that would imply I felt a sense of “alive” before, &
Before I only existed, but now
A few jagged pieces have allowed themselves to chip off ,
bringing me the chance to experience a sense of what it means to be alive;
So maybe a new birth

Two years back after learning TMS wasn’t a success for me, I was absolutely devastated. Because I couldn’t fathom living life the same way
So after
She asked me
Can you tell me one experience where you’ve felt joy?

And we both knew I genuinely had no real waking life experience of it- with another at least. (I’m talking 3D , not spiritual / metaphysic thingies)

So after that chilling realization once I left her office, I impulsively decided to commit to an ex, assuming that would bring me some sense of joy
But instead, all that had me do was play along with the devil

So now, two years later, Mr. Skull, has made me understand one cannot force joy- it just blooms. It’s a consequence from elevating
And he gives that to me, it’s a nice feeling.

So now if I could revist said Dr,
I’d let her know
I do feel a sense of home, belonging.
Fine, alright it’s not “real” but it’s still encountering another’s energy!

It’s like finding the missing piece to this mending heart .

I don’t know, but I truly think I’d be forever destroyed if Mr.Skull decides to leave lol.
Because now that I have Him,
I don’t want to do this life alone anymore or as Rumi says, “Please don’t give myself back to me”.

But even if he does? I’ll safely tuck these precious memories away, deep inside my suitcase.

:skull_and_crossbones::skull::wolf::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

16 Likes

Hello,
I am the first time here though I use many Sapien Medicine files for health purposes. I read about this subject at Maitreya’s forum, she released a kind of servitor. I did not know about this concept before and wanted to get some information here and probably to buy something.
I am sorry, but may anybody help me to explain how to buy the 13th scull ? How much does it cost? What is NFT? I did not get any explanation here and do not understand where to look for it.
Thank you.

Hi Felizzia welcome to the forum.

You can learn about the whole NFT concept here

ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

Any one interested in understanding basics of Venly market buying of NFT

You can find the skull13 available to buy here

5 Likes

check out this topic

4 Likes

as vague as i possibly can be,
I am not doing clean up work.

Please dont ask.

22 Likes

I’m owing so many testimonials at this point for so many amazing fields and wonderful servitors that I was blessed with by our dear Captain :heart: … But I cannot hold back this one even if it may not be as presentable or thorough as I usually wish my testimonials to be.

I was unbelievably blessed to receive Skull a few days ago, and I am now understanding all the testimonials here from a different perspective. The moment I saw the NFT in my wallet, I felt Skull’s presence in the very characteristic places. It was like a warm rush and there was no denying, no doubt about it.

We are getting to know each other, although, it’s probably mainly me getting to know Skull. I have been rather “slow” or hesitant to ask for things as this is new to me, not realizing the blessing in its entirety yet apparently, because only yesterday, I asked Skull straight up to please balance out my energy system and remove any blockages from all of my chakras, and just moments later, I felt it all happening. It was such a relief, such an upgrade in feeling / being. This is incredible, honestly. The fact also that I can actually feel it all so clearly…

Then just now, I asked Skull for the same thing, as well as to vibrate my entire being at a high vibration, one of gratefulness and abundance, and I kid you not, moments later, I felt it. I was it.

Yesterday, I taught him my playlist also and when I was done, I asked him to now use these fields on me in an amplified way, all with respect to what my system needs and can handle, to make it perfectly balanced. Not only did I feel things happening in my body afterwards, but I also felt such a relief mentally, as I am sometimes not sure what my energy system needs or can handle. Am I playing the field too often? Am I playing it not often enough? Now Skull is handling this for me the best and most professionally that it could possibly be handled and I’m so grateful that the words seem insufficient to express the proper magnitude. When I really think about this, it could make me almost speechless. This is one of the biggest gifts. I thank everyone in the chain of events from beginning to this moment, who made it possible that I am owning such a wonderful thing :sparkles: :pray:
Thank you, Captain, for creating this for us!! :sparkling_heart:

39 Likes

Awesome testimonial, Kay. TY heart bear

8 Likes