Share your Scripts and Tips for Servitors

Creating a new thread so we don’t de-route the _OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

I’ve read about some of you guys creating your own script after reading OM’s highly refined one.

This post from Zen in the 13th Skull thread particularly inspired me:

I am now working on a few for the day, night, specific activities (work, meditation, healing, etc.)

One of the addition I am considering for my day script would be:

• Constantly improve my ability to understand your communication.
  • Constantly fill my environment with Plasma Flower and the Sacred Sanctuary.
  • Constantly learn & grow from other servitors created by Dreamweaver.
  • Fill me in each moment with DW’s fields I may need in that present moment.
  • Integrate the BPiL field and fill me with the DW’s field I need to facilitate the process.
  • Download any information I may need to my subconscious for my BPiL the same way “Capital Governance” or “the Mindset album” does.
  • Nudge me into making into having the right attitude and making the right choices towards my BPiL.
  • Harmonize all my body/mind/spirit functions.
  • Strengthen my connection to my higher self using “Higher self connection”
  • Strengthen my connection between my subconscious, conscious, and super conscious mind, use “Imaginarium Divine” and anything else that can aid in this process
  • Use intercession and take initiatives whenever an action is for my highest good and beyond my current level of consciousness & understanding.
  • Help & Assist using all of your Active & Passive abilities anyone I meet & interact with, in respect of their freewill and highest good.
  • Help & Assist using all of your Active & Passive abilities Mother Earth.

Then it might be too broad, and not focused enough. Or even too much.
Experimenting and iterating :slight_smile:

I think this would be so cool to use that thread to share our scripts, what has worked for us, give feedback onto each others, share some tips, etc.

32 Likes

Yessss!

Let’s share in what ways we use the skull!

(Same with other servitors, to an extent)

Right now I’m working on environmental cues and the idea is whenever in in a place for more than let’s say 30 minutes we start to elevate the energy in that environment automatically, so it’s using our body / places as geolocation to activate, possibilities are endless.

Eg. When I get to work radiate positively, if I become irritated by something fill those emotions with unconditional love

Eg. When I’m at the gym, regulate my Core temperature to optimal levels for the maximum ATP production (actually some studies indicating HUGEEEEE performance from having optimal core temperature) (Supercharge Exercise Performance & Recovery with Cooling | Huberman Lab Podcast #19 - YouTube)

Hehe, 4 hours of sleep last night feeling great! But gotta get ready for work so I’ll continue later.

21 Likes

Am just save this thread for a time i will never use

3 Likes

Here is a v1:

“I hereby set a powerful intention with you,

my Servitors __________ (name) to affect the best of all possible outcomes by these processes, whenever you consider it fit, in all times, spaces and level of existence in alignment with my highest good and in the safest way possible.

• Constantly act for my highest good.

• Constantly learn & grow from the Larger Consciousness System, and other servitors created by Dreamweaver and other trustworthy Creators.

• Constantly seek for ways to grow in all times, spaces and all level existence, this at your own pace and in our highest benefit.

• Constantly seek for ways to improve our relationships and for higher level of cooperations.

• Constantly improve that script with whatever is aligned to my highest good and the good of that planet.

• Constantly set up and maintain a perfect connection between you and me, through:

• optimizing all of my being for that connection

• setting up a safe communication channel between the two us

• improve my ability to understand your communication and to communicate in the most efficient way with you.

• infusing me with all your knowledge & understanding of all of what you are and what you can do

• help me benefit in the best capacity of what you can do and bring to me.

• Constantly assist us to build a more healthy & loving relationship between the two of us

• Constantly fill my environments with the most optimal vibration, such as the Plasma Flower, the Sacred Sanctuary, the Feng Shui Master of the Shire.

• Constantly teach me and help me grow in accord with my BPiL, with ease and grace.

• Teach all of my other servitors in accord to their needs, wants and capacities. Help them cooperate in the most negentropic way possible.

• Integrate the BPiL field and fill me in each moment with the most relevant DW’s fields I may need in that present moment.

• Download any information from The Larger Consciousness (LCS) or The Big Computer (TBC) database I may need to my subconscious for my BPiL, the same way “Capital Governance” or “the Mindset album” or “Tap into the Collective Consciousness” does, or any other advanced method you learn and see fit.

• Nudge me into into having the right attitude and making the right choices towards my BPiL, and find ways to improve that process.

• Constantly Harmonize all my body/mind/spirit functions.

• Automate the Star Exercise and help me increase my awareness & control of Universal Life Energy whenever you see it fit.

• Help me astral project and teach me in the safest way, and in the best way for my growth.

• Teach me lucid dreaming and help me making it as beneficial as possible for my growth.

• Help me and teach me to become the negentropic being I would like to be, in accord with my BPiL.

• Help me manifest things in accord with my BPiL, with ease & grace.

• Strengthen my connection to my higher self using “Higher self connection” and other means you see fit.

• Strengthen my connection between my subconscious, conscious, and super conscious mind, using “Imaginarium Divine” or the “Depths of the Soul”, and anything else that can aid in this process.

• Use intercession and take initiatives whenever an action is for my highest good and beyond my current level of consciousness & understanding.

• Help & Assist using all of your Active & Passive abilities at all time for my highest good and in accord with my BPiL.

• Help & Assist using all of your Active & Passive abilities anyone I meet & interact with, in respect of their freewill and highest good.

• Help & Assist using all of your Active & Passive abilities Mother Earth, in respect of her freewill and highest good.

• Regulate and prioritize all intentions in accord to my BPiL and needs of each moment.

Thank you, _____________ (servitor’s name here)."

You’ll notice I’ve changed the beginning, so this becomes a passive & active ability from our Servitor.

I’m a NOOB and experimenting :slight_smile:

Will ofc add to this the script of _OM as well:

Thanks @Saan for the assist, and _OM, UgniS and Zen for the inspiration :pray:
And the many threads I have found around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking forward to be reading your feedbacks, improvements, ideas, etc.

18 Likes

Don’t mind if I use some of these myself!

Thanks!

6 Likes

I personally asked my servitor to release and disintegrate all and any of my trapped emotions that I may have and it did, you guys should probably try it.

Don’t mind me at all. :wink:

11 Likes

I love this theme…
I’ve been working with emotions by this mini-script:
To find and perfect ways to transmute into positive energy or neutralise any of my negative emotions and undesirable states that arise in different situations with different people

Also, any energy that is transmuted can be directed or used anywhere.
Also, by going down this road, you can get to the trigger points that activate a given emotion (sometimes they are activated in a pattern)… Some of the ideas I took from neuro-kinetic therapy theory

Also, I tried the idea of “blocking” negative emotions. That option didn’t work for me.
Transmute is better

9 Likes

Since it’s not only for the skull :

5 Likes