Anyone know what this means? Zihinsel ve Psikolojik Hastalıklar, kişilik bozukluğu için Rukye Hakan Bakar

While scrolling through YouTube I found this video of what sounds like ruqyah. I’ve suspected that ive been cursed and have been living in this condition that is life threatening at this point for almost a year now. This is exactly where I feel like the points of entity attachments. in my right leg over my thigh, in my pelvis, over my heart, and it travels up to the back of my head. it is the most dreadful terrible awful feeling, words cannot describe the condition ive been in for the last year.

I’m asking if anyone knows what this means or is translated to bc I would like to know. I’ve tried to talk myself out of telling myself im cursed or dealing with black magic because of everyone on here who says that this is far to come by but this picture 300% completely describes my condition and the feelings ive have in my energetic body. Im just wondering what this is translated to.

Days and days and days of listening to the following fields have helped me not at all…

De-inhabiter
entity banisher
exorcism
curse spell removal
booted boots
smart cord cutter

I listen 24/7 and sometimes I almost feel a release out of the back of my neck and if I listen long enough I also hear this loud “ding” sound that always sounds like the spirit is about to leave my body / my room, but it never does. I’m not making this stuff up I wish someone would just believe me that I am under spiritual attack and offer some assistance to me.

can anyone help? I’m close to the end

@Captain_Nemo name your price I’ll pay you all the money that I have to my name if u can create a field that will help me

Get soul core, maybe? dont know

Google Translate tells me it means “Mental and Psychological Diseases, Rukye Hakan Bakar for personality disorder”.

1 Like

Have you tried angelic intercession? You can ask direct help there.
And maybe playin fields 24/7 is not needed really. I remember you wrote that you are sensitive to fields or something so keep that in mind that you can easily play once or twice morning, evening so theres no overwhelm.
Also i recommend inner self critic on patreon and heart healer from patreon.
Results might not come instantly.
Inner self supporter