Guided Journey Live: Energy Clearing & Expansion (11/4 @ 3 PM EST)

Event goes live on Friday, November 4 at: 3:00 PM EST. Guided Journey should begin at 3:15 PM EST.

Hello and welcome to our Guided Journey Live session! We will be playing a specially curated mix of melodic house and techno, infused with special fields in the background, to clear us of energetic baggage, uplift our minds and spirits and set us all on a positive trajectory.

I will guide through bringing up different topics and ideas to inspire specific feelings and trains of thought. The point is to inspire certain emotions while the music works through what comes to the surface. This is not a guided meditation. This is more like a guided DJ set, where the vibe is everflowing, very energetic and uplifting. More emotional and more direct. And in some moments, perhaps rather motivational.

This is a bit like a collective energy clearing that we all participate in together… to clear up some baggage, improve our self esteem and capacity for mental and spiritual expansion. But it will also be fun and interactive as we will all still talk through live chat! The clearing stream can be listened to casually as well and doesn’t require interaction or any effort on your part.

PS: Although not necessary, this clearing session will have some interactive moments you can engage in to maximize clearing. A pen and paper, a candle and something that weighs at least 5 pounds would be great to have in hand for the event.

And for those that were at the event last time, it will be the same music pretty much but just some tweaks. Script will be mostly the same as well but some changes as well. But there will be some new elements to the experience that should certainly enhance it :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Ahh Mann! I hope i can make it! Last one was sooo awesome and fun!

15 Likes

The last one was awesome, Sammy. Thanks for doing it again, and so soon! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed the last one! Some really awesome music that will make you get up and dance along with DJ SammyG!! :dancer: :musical_note:
Looking forward to the next one, have already set my alarm so I won’t miss it! :clock10:

7 Likes

The first one was so amazing and had really set me up for the following week. So looking forward to this Friday!

7 Likes

See you there!

3 Likes

Today’s the day. Look forward to seeing you all there!

12 Likes

Woohoo!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yay!! Looking forward to shedding off all the debris… :partying_face:

8 Likes

It’s started.

1 Like

If you don`t know how to login, just click on the View your order blue button in the email received, and then on the Watch now blue button

1 Like

Shooot Totally thought it was gonna be 1 am my time!

Edit: okay okay I made it!! Tickets seem to still be available!

4 Likes

That was nice stuff!

9 Likes

All waiting for the Twerk Graviton release now

11 Likes

Man i feel so awesome rn that session brought me some really great releases thank you @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo you guys rock :raised_hands:

11 Likes

That was incredible, @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo !! Thanks for all the effort put into it. LOVED all of it. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

What a roller coaster of emotions and release! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo for another amazing event.

That was an incredible journey, I feel like I leveled up quite a bit.

As per usual another big thank you to all the amazing Sapien fam who were in attendance, it was great to be there and share such amazing time with you all.

Love you guys!

10 Likes

Sammy, congrats for keeping it together btw!
The tech was against you, and you still managed to let it go and get in the flow.

Epic session again! :raised_hands::heart:

14 Likes

That was a lot. I feel stumped lol. But also very grateful. Alot of you were there and you seemed to enjoy yourselves and get some positive energy from it. That makes me happy :)

Thanks again to all of you for making this such a positive experience!

20 Likes

Lol bro, technology seems to have a vendetta against me. Something happens like every single time.

13 Likes