Guided Journey Live: Energy Clearing & Expansion (10/17 @ 4 PM EST)

Oh I certainly will do this again.

It would definitely so cool if we were all on cam and I can see ya’ll dance. Would feel less awkward only seeing my jeans shaking all over the screen haha :sweat_smile:

But the platform just allows for main person to be on screen. So that’ll have to do.

Also as I mentioned before, we may get some more of our very own artists here to do something on the platform as well.

13 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

I just paid. Is it a replay now?

@SammyG

Hey bro, people are still able to purchase and i recall you said there won’t be a replay…

1 Like

So it’s over now? Did I miss it?

Yeah man… it lasted about an hourish

Oh…

1 Like

I only saw this announce post 30 mins before it actually started.

It was in the evening my time, so I joined and then kind of did the things I was planning to do to begin with (cooking for the day after, cleaning my kitchen, ironing :joy: #adultlife), then went to bed.

For the first time probably ever I fell right back asleep after my alarm, so I’ll be a little late to work, but manageable. :laughing:
Otherwise I feel noticeably light and in a great mood today :blush:

5 Likes

This back on?

3 Likes

Shh, bout to be. Give me a few minutes to post up lol.

7 Likes

Subscribed for the next one :grin:

Really looking forward to it!!!

4 Likes

I signed up and paid the $10. But it didn’t say how to access the event thIs Friday. Will there be another email. Help!
Egle

3 Likes

Ok. Figured it out. Had to press on log in. Now they are showing a countdown of time. If you keep pressing on all the tabs eventually one of them works. Yay🤪

6 Likes

Next session happening in less than 3 hours.

Hyyyyped :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Ohhh!! Awesome! I think things will slow down at my work and I’ll be able to make it! Excited!

4 Likes

guys… use the correct thread. This is the old one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh snap… That means i bought the wrong one!

I was like “ah i thought it was 10 dollars…” And didn’t think twice and purchased lol

Thanks for letting us know :pray:

2 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Oh no! Maybe Sam can refund you… ?

This is the correct thread, everyone!

1 Like

Ah all is fine haha

Got the right one! Thank you again :pray:

2 Likes

@SammyG You might want to change the category for today’s guided journey to Announcements instead of General Discussions.

2 Likes