Anyone send email to sapien and received the reply?

You just gave them permission to ignore you, so in future if you ever need help, they got this lol

Why ask for someone’s help if they don’t want to give you it? I’m not going to beg, keep bombarding them with messages or pressure them in to doing something they don’t want to do am I?

It’s nothing to do with giving them permission, all I’m saying is if someone doesn’t want to help, don’t feel pressured if you ‘dont’ want to. I don’t really like pushing people to do something they don’t want to do if it’s not in their interest.

None of them respond to my messages so I just gave up and just ask questions on the forum or search it to find answers.

I understand your frustration. Is there anything that l can help you with? l’m no expert in these things but l can try

3 Likes

Well thanks for the offer, I appreciate you taking your valuable time to give me some advice.

Nothing much really right now except I’ve been doing some scoping around the forum for info on the Magi tag and I can’t seem to find any great details on how to actively use it for magick purposes.

I haven’t got the tag yet because the store is down at the moment but I’m just trying to find more info on it but can’t find much.

Oh i see where you are coming from.

Ok lets see. Two members or more were answering your questions about that pendant, they tried their best to help you understand how it works, but you kept asking how to use it…

The answer is in the description, or at least how far the tag can go in terms of work. Thats probably why nobody continued replying to your same question, because those who know about Magick understand how to use the tag.

So let me help you out with that and tell you exactly what you need to understand.

You see, you said that you want to use it for magick but you dont know at all how to. Because you dont know magick or how it works, so of course you won’t understand how a tool for magick could work.

Magick is not something that would just show up out of nothing but wearing a tag. Thats not what that pendant is for.
Its like wanting to buy a race car but you dont even know how to drive or have developed the skills to compete in a race. But you think that just by buying the car (since its a race car) it should just automatically drive you fast to the destination and make you win. Nope. It wont happen.

Magi tag is a tool for people that already have developed knowledge and abilities to perform magick. So then the tag will enhance the rituals or whatever the “magician” “wizard” or whatever fancy name you wanna use, is doing.

I mean, that tag has other uses but you want it to turn you into Merlin :mage:‍♂ just by wearing it but thats not possible.

You are invited tho to learn, read, etc about magick and once you have found how magic works then by all means get the tag and be more powerful :wink:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks, that makes alot more sense. What sources are useful that you know about so I can learn how to use magick?

Start by reading the Kybalion for instance then keep researching until you step into the rabbit hole :laughing:

4 Likes

This ain’t no blood/black magick is it? Mind you I’ve got my Shielding protection tag on so I should be alright if it is anyways :joy:

sigh

Excuse me for thinking you were ready to know ALL about Magick.

I think you just want to pull rabbits out of a hat, in this case maybe read “Alice in Wonderland” :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

I always thought we should stay away from the dark stuff?.. according to some of the users on this forum.

I didnt say we do?

I just made that comment because a simple book scares you, then you are not ready to learn about magick. Also learning is not the same as practicing. But to master an ability you need to know everything.

Aaaaand im done with the questions sorry.

Google all you want

Also. Did you know you can edit a comment without having to delete the whole thing and post again with corrections?

See the pen at the bottom of your comments? Touch there, correct whatever you want to edit then touch where it says save edit in blue at the bottom too

3 Likes

I’m sorry about that. Emails have been piling on the more the channel grows and I do my best to get to each one but truly, some of them get lost in the piles. Also, for some reason some emails end up in my spam folder… often when someone uses the contact form from the website. C’mon google…

So I apologize for that. That’s still on me.

Indigo, what messages? I’d like you to forward your emails where I’ve not responded. And if you message dream directly, there is a 19% chance he’ll respond. He gets bombarded with messages and can barely get to any of them. If he does that, he wouldn’t be able to focus on his speciality and that’s creating fields.

15 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

@TheAmbiguousSoldier If your question is on how to best use the magi pendant… It is certainly up to the imagination. Magick is of the imagination. We subconsciously create our realities on a day to day basis (our personal realities, not those of others. That is done collectively). Magick is the process of creating reality consciously. But it isn’t as simple as thinking something and it manifesting immediately before you. Manifesting reality requires energy.

Traditions of the old would pray, get into trances, make offferings, ext… to dieties and spirits to invoke the kind of energies necessary to manifest certain things (such as rain, power to win wars, ext…). This is something you can do too but isn’t necessary.

You can create reality through creative visualization. That is when you visualize and believe something will happen to you every single day until it finally actualizes into reality. The problem with this is that it can take a very, very long time of visualizing on an everyday basis to develop the kind of energy necessary to manifest certain desires.

You see, we sort of do this on a day to day basis in our everyday lives when we repeat a certain thought/action over and over again (repitition accumulates energy) until it becomes a pattern that continually manifests in your reality everyday without you thinking about it.

The Magi pendant is a magickal tool that gathers energy around you and stores it for magickal use. This means… it powers up your intentions with all of this accumulated energy to more quickly and effectively manifest it. As the description says, you can simply use it to energize your legs before a run. Just hold on to the pendant or focus on it while imagining your intention. Imagining achieving or manifesting your intention easily and effectively. When manifesting a desire, you don’t say ‘I want money,’ no, you think and you feel that you have money. That is magick. It is imagination powered by energy and belief… that then manifests into reality.

And that is how you can use it man. I would recommend using it for goals or simple everyday tasks that can use an energetic push to get done. You can do a 7 day ‘ritual’ where you go out into the world, accumulate energy and go home and focus on having something like a new tesla. Then after the 7 days… forget about it. Let it go. And don’t think about it anymore. Which of course is also another rule of magick… do not be attached to the outcome. Let it go. For if you are attached to the desire of wanting something, you are sending signals to your subconscious mind (and in effect, the universe), that you do not have what you desire. That is not already yours.

Well, hope that helped friend.

30 Likes

@caaaaa1 And what is your question

1 Like

Hmm… not really. It’s not really for that. Nor does it fill you with workable energy to manifest with. All I can say it can possibly do is bring you to a state of beingness that can allow for easier manifestations. Higher vibration is much easier to manifest from considering it’s a state of being with little filters/blockages in the way of your thoughts.

7 Likes

I don’t believe such a thing to exist. All things take effort. And the majority of us are too clogged up with beliefs, traumas and blockages of all sorts to manifest anything effortlessly. That is why I mentioned having a higher vibration can make things perhaps feel as if they manifest more effortless. But, this world isn’t like your mind where you can just imagine having a million dollars and rolling up in a mansion in a rolls royce and 4 supermodels.

In the outside world, there are many people with the same fantasy trying to bring it into reality… supermodels with their own mind and own intentions… and rolls royces that cost a ton of money. To manifest these sort of things takes effort that requires you working with the world around you, with it interacting with you and you interacting with it in ways to bring you closer to your goals. It all takes effort my friend. Enlightened people can effortlessly manifest things but they don’t really want anything so that’s the catch haha.

Just saying man, if we figured out effortless manifestation, dream would have a castle and I’d have a nice mansion in a private island we’d call ‘Le Paradiso’ or some cooler name dream would come up with.

16 Likes

So is there a rule that we have to stop visualisation after certain days or can we keep visualising?

Edit: I understand the letting go process but was confused about visualising till I have result in physical reality

1 Like

Good Day/ Night Mr @Devansh

The great tips and realizations @SammyG pointed to you are truly important to keep leveling up and of course progressing together with this world.

If i may suggest :

Delight yourself with this lecture , may you can tap a bit into a powerful writings from powerful wizards .

This is an spoiler of this profound and simple text:

Move the brick by hand: 0 time spent on focus.
Have someone else move the brick, but you ask for that help verbally: 2-5 minutes.
Have someone else move it into the circle without asking: 1 hour.
Have the brick move without a human agent at all: 1-2 hours.
Have the brick move into the circle without any outside contact being visible: 10 hours.

Perhaps you may tap on what Mr @SammyG its trying to share you Sr.

Thanks for your time and enjoy your time traveling in this forum of wonder.

3 Likes