Anyone send email to sapien and received the reply?

Yeah, the belief that if you want to be spiritual you need to stop having sex forever and live on a dime is stopping at least as many people from ascending as disbelief.

16 Likes

Yeah I read this quote a while ago and it stuck with me:

“You don’t have to be broke to be spiritual”

6 Likes

Once I’m a billionaire, I’m gonna credit sapien medicine for my success. And those interceding aliens perhaps. Oh wait …

2 Likes
When i was 13 to 15, i used my fist to push my face go inside becuase of some people said my face is too big.
And i did it for a while at that time. It made my facial bones go inside and be transformed, a little sunken.
I even found other people did the same thing and cause the similar result on internet. we are both regretted it but have no ideal to solve it without cosmetic surgery.
I found that some audios like golden face ratio from Quadible Integrity and others more. but i think it would be very difficult to solve, and with compare, i found that Sapien is more standard than others.
And in Sapien's FAQ, i have known that Sapien have more powerful ways like imbued items, and many audios from Sapien that try to make some unbelievable result.
I believe that consciousness have huge power, but it is out of my ability. If Sapien can help me with some ways?

We don’t make custom fields anymore unfortunately caaaa. Rather hard to get very specific results for something like this as well. But perhaps dream would think different.

3 Likes

I’m not sure who is dream, how can i contact with dream?

Try this @Caaaaa1

Automewing :gem: LINK HERE

Facial Simmetry :relieved: LINK HERE

Both very helpful with your situation …

Try to use it at least 3 months . Because those changes are slow , but very possible .

Here we are to help , Dont be regreted , there is always a solution ! :heartbeat:

I suggest 3 times each one per day its a good start .

And also (Pretty Important ) Mind - Body Healing . :balance_scale:

Self love and aceptance . LINK HERE caaaa1

All avalaible on patreon : :white_check_mark:

Dream its the artisan and artistt who creates all the energetic content for Sapien Medicine.

( Some fairies :fairy: say they saw him in a distant forest wearing a cape and fighting evil. Victorious and strong. :mechanical_arm:)

5 Likes

Thank you very much, but i find the audios are used for facial musles, so if i can request for a custom one effect on facial bones? Because the most effected part is my zygomatic bones.
And what do you think about Quadible Integrity, i’m not sure about it.

2 Likes

You mean to say you don’t have a private island? :tired_face::expressionless::scream:

I always wonder what people mean when people write about “effortless manifestation”.
The most prominent thing I (think I) have manifested is significant salary increase 2x (10%+) without asking, more or less by as much as I wanted (the second was a little lower but very close, the first one exact). But I wouldn’t say it was effortless, I kept “living” as if and even checking apartments as if I had the higher salary, I spent hours looking at the market and even answered some ads. Kept checking insurance etc everything based on the higher numbers. I was browsing job offers vs the higher number and told recruiters the higher number. Thought of myself as earning the higher number
And then at one point when it felt 100% natural after 2-3 months each time i got the increase letters.

6 Likes

Not yet, not yet… I thought you were gonna help with the initial investment of 50 million dollars but umm… I’m still waiting on this!

Mmmm, I like this! Taking the whole ‘I have more money’ concept to a whole nother level by living like you already do. Not spending like a maniac obviously (spending your whole life’s savings on gucci, louie, prada because you already ‘got it like that’). But moreso, not feeling limited and feeling like you have so many more options. I sometimes forget this and end up thinking too much with the income I have now.

6 Likes

I’ll let you know when I have that lol
But I’ll need some prerogatives, we will cross that bridge when we get there :grin:

1 Like

With Capital Governance, you shouldn’t have any problems :ok_hand:

1 Like

:muscle: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

With mewing im not 100% sure if its only related to muscles , and the facial simmetry its about getting a correct and aligned muscles of face , which leads to have “beauty” traits .

Other idea i may suggest : Blueprint Of Life .

It turns things how they mean to be … buts its more than that , complex and deep , i even still not figured out what does it completely , but listen everyday , because it gives me the feeling its the right way , to change , to level UP . (a bit of topic here , thanks for your patience and reading this )

If i figure out which of the current fields can help to your situation i will make you aware of that .

2 Likes

I see, thank you :heart:

1 Like

We effortlessly manifest things all the time. We just don’t notice it because it’s often things we don’t want lol. Or just basic things that we have no attachment to. The more our third eye opens or as dreams likes to better put it, ‘nerve clusters for psychic activity, become active,’ the more reality and mind appear interlinked.

What starts happening is you experiencing a ton of synchronicities… which are coincidences that you seem to manifest. You thought about jimmi hendrix for a little while in the morning and all of the sudden while watching the news, they do a 15 minute segment on jimmi hendrix. You were thinking about how cool it would be to eat a cream cheese bagel and your boss gives out free cream cheese bagels that morning. You thought something random like ’ life is like a box of chocolates’ and you hear some kids passing by you say the same thing.

These are very basic synchronicities and they actually tend to get even weirder than that. But this actually happens ALL the time…we just don’t notice it because we are way too in our head most of the time and not presently conscious at all. This is effortless manifestation but in a way it’s not so much that you manifested but moreso that your mind found a link in reality to this thought you had.

And the consistent parts of your reality that manifest everyday such as your behavioral habits, people in your life, your world ,ext… effortlessly manifest daily. There is no effort in having these things appear as they should in your reality but they do daily.

So activating the psychic nerve cluster, is moreso, an expansion of awareness that makes you aware of how your mind/reality is one. It doesn’t mean that all of the sudden you are going to be able to think about a thousand dollars and manifest it the next day with no effort at all. There are walls and rules in this reality outside of your control that need to be worked around to manifest things… like money. You don’t magically manifest your weekly/biweekly paycheck. You work for it.

17 Likes

My Notes.

chakras do not activate or become ‘open’
what is meant is ‘develop’ you develop it.
Just as you learn to do things as a baby and gain skill in it over time.

I realize this is not the shared opinion as most seem to think it is something that just ‘opens’ overnight
and then everything happens.
Its not the norm.
Its a learning process, and in addition, by using and developing it, you grow and develop all the neural pathways and interconnections
this is how it ‘develops’.

Of course, some are more genetically predisposed than others or whatever reason.
but it doesn’t mean you cant gain merit through your hard work.
Just as there are people better at some sports, they learn how to do this.
As as you can.

(if you believe different, all well and fine with you :) )

32 Likes

Thanks for this interesting take on opening the third eye, @SammyG, glad you brought this up. I’m experiencing what you mentioned and it’s happening more often. I listen to the IPF audio 3x daily for several months now after a prep stack and other sapien audios which are not related to psychic development and the effects are powerful, scary at times. It really increases my belief and confidence in my psychic abilities without even trying.

4 Likes

Great explanation about chakras and now I understand why I’ve felt chakra-deficient :slight_smile:
Time to get real close with my Chakra Growth Accelerator tag!

Which audios fill us with workable energy for manifestation.And do you think Dr Joe dispenza techniques are best for manifestation. And are there any limits to what we can manifest?