Anyone Using EARBUDS?

yup it’s definitely not the music. It’s either silent field with music, or I hear the choir like sounds which are probably doing the work.

1 Like

I’m surprised to see some of the answers here. These are Morphic fields. Similar if not identical to Scalar waves, though neither of us make fields using a machine as with Scalar. The information is encoded in the track, object, or space. You could listen to these tracks on silent and as long as they’re playing the field will activate. Same with everything I do at Ritualis.

As Sammy and Dreamweaver have said themselves, the quality of the speaker doesn’t technically matter.

What matters is your EXPECTATION. If you expect that it is the sound quality, you are setting up a subconscious filter that it must pass through for the fields to take effect, and that’s fine. Same as if you expect that you must hear it at all, consciously. Nothing wrong with these things, except that it sets you into a particular way of accessing the fields. Careful with projecting anecdotal personal experience onto the mechanistic function of these things. Other folks may not have your particular assumption filters but if they believe you they will.

I listen to most tracks at almost zero volume. And when I am asleep I set my night-playlist on repeat and turn the volume to zero. Works equally well if not better, though I suspect some of that is the increased access to my field while I am sleeping.

10 Likes

In pharmaceutical trials to test the efficiency of drugs sometimes they give people placebo tablets and tablets that actually have the drug they’re testing to check the results based on the drug and not the placebo.

The thing about the drug is that it works even if the person is 100% sure that it won’t work.

Does this mean that SM fields won’t work if you believe they don’t work? Aren’t they supposed to work even without the placebo effect (belief/disbelief)?

1 Like

Dreamweaver is particularly skilled at laying masterful morphic fields. And I will say that my Ritualis totemic work has similar results, albeit a lot less variety. In both cases I expect there’s some degree of effectiveness regardless of belief. With fully formed morphic fields and scalar waves, you can think of it as a sort of energetic injection into the auric field of whomever in within range. If it’s a smart field targets to the owner (as I believe most of the paid Sapien fields are) it won’t propagate in other peoples’ fields.

The injected packet enters the aura and as per it’s design, integrates into their energy bodies.

But just like in biology we have all sorts of effects happening in our systems ranging from resistance to viability, defense, disbelief, hyper-belief, etc etc.

If a person is holding strong skepticism, that creates a particular vibration in their auric field and will in turn dampen the effects of morphic or scalar injections. Will it dampen it 100%? I suspect this is rare. But it does occur.

Short answer:

If you aren’t sure they will work (skepticism), they will still work fairly well.
If you explicitly believe they do not work, the effects will be greatly diminished.

Dreamweaver has provided at least two support audios for this:

• Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • The Skeptic

Both will support dissolving these resistances/shields if you have them.

3 Likes

While i agree with almost everything

Sammy has said also that music is the energy carrier so low volume is ok but not zero.

3 Likes

Might be true in some cases, but it’s not a rule. Have done extensive tests along with a few others, in conjunction with conversations with Dreamweaver. Some of them work BETTER with at least some volume, but I have yet to find one that has no field activation at zero volume.

But if you believe that’s the case, it is :pray:

Have you found a track that doesn’t work at zero? I’d love to investigate if you know a specific one.

1 Like

Interesting discussion. I’ve noticed a difference in feeling the strength or “wholeness” of certain fields with different sound set-ups, but the results don’t seem to vary much, as if there really isn’t a correlation between how much you “feel” a field and how effective it is. I didn’t think about playing a field on zero volume, but if you have a strong connection to field already maybe that’s all you need to bridge the gap?

I’ve wondered how much time and familiarity I need to have with a field before I can access it mentally without the need for playing it electronically, with volume or no volume. It would be nice to build that relationship up enough so that I don’t need an intermediary for access, but that must be pretty advanced stuff.

1 Like

I understand and thats exactly why i wanted to reply to you, because what works for some doesnt work for others and vice-versa

I personally agree with Sammy that the music is the energy carrier so it is still needed some of it not at zero.

And its not even that is a subconscious thing i need to hear it because i have used them a lot of times with cell phone in my pants pocket where… i cant hear and they work. Also i have to use headphones at work when talking to long distance clients and the volume is very low so i dont hear them but i know my aura is absorbing.

But how is a field going to work if the volume is at zero so its not coming out through the speaker?

If it has worked for you great!

But ill stick to what works for me :slight_smile:

At the same time, just like you pointed out that we need to be careful what we said to not confuse others, your approach has not been stated by Dreamweaver or Sammy and that can also get confusing for those who may follow then come and complain here that the fields dont work when its you that probably has a higher connection to fields and stuff that others dont have.

3 Likes

Strong connection isn’t required but it definitely helps, as with anything that enlists more of your self and activates more bodies. Zero volume isn’t ideal for some people because of unconscious skepticism. Playing it at least at 1% volume kills that skepticism. Loud enough to really hear it and it enlists more of your organic body in the experience, amplifying your trust of the field and removing more of your skepticism. This is great strategic use of the toolsets. Optimize them for yourself!

how much time and familiarity I need to have with a field before I can access it mentally without the need for playing it electronically

Really good question. I haven’t done this with Dreamweaver’s fields, but with Ritualis, the totems are encoded in a way that your own field can “adopt” the energetics of the totem. Essentially you will hold and emit the essence of it on your own, with or without the totem. I imagine this is the same for sapien fields? I haven’t tested this and still rely on the audio. I also find the intentionality and ritual of actively playing a track helps orient me to the objective.

With Sapien Fields I am also reaching for objectives that I don’t have mastered yet. Some belief in my system that I need to use the track to do so. Slightly different use case than Ritualis.

Absolutely. I understand your perspective. I like the thoughts you’re navigating!

Definitely everyone should test, experiment, and stick to what works.

I agree that clarity is important here, especially for the new comers and initiates. So to add some details:

I have not and am not am not suggesting that everyone SHOULD listen at zero volume.

Notice I said “You COULD listen to these tracks on silent… and the field will activate”. I am not suggesting this is a good strategy for most people, but as an objective example to counter the assumption that speaker quality matters. Putting the objective function of it into place.

What I’ve shared is an objective fact. It would be irresponsible to perpetuate statements that are subjective (based on the individual experience) as if they were absolute. But we do want everyone to have complete success!

Is it better to play with positive volume? For most people, it will absolutely help.

Is it required? Objectively no.

But if someone creates a subjective limit/bias for themselves they will of course need to overcome that. If the limit is “zero volume doesn’t work”, then the fix is quite easy: play with at least low volume.

If that isn’t working, play at comfortable listening volume.

I support this strategic process to get everyone maximum results.

how is a field going to work if the volume is at zero so its not coming out through the speaker?

Scalar waves and morphic fields do not rely on the power amplitude of the EMF of the track itself. You can see examples of this with the NFTs, Ritualis Totems (especially the Sapien collabs), and more traditional forms of field work such as druidic/wiccan ward stones and shields.

Ultimately the object, track, music, etc is a handicap aid designed to support us. It gets us the rest of the way there. The human mind benefits from an anchor to attach to, and sound is a glorious anchor.

Again, is it required? no.

Is it going to be essential for most people? Definitely.

It is my understanding that as soon as the device processes the ‘information’ your field will pick up on it and do it’s job as intended. Hence why no volume, low volume, or loud volume work all work.

When you use high quality headphones/earbuds/speakers you are simply getting a more noticeable serving of the information. This causes the user to believe it is working better, when in fact, there is not much difference.

If you are physically feeling a field that is because it is impressing upon your system to make the changes within the information in the new field (vs. your current state of energetics; dis-ordered state to ordered). After you listen to a field enough times this sensation will lessen over time as you become accustomed to the energies and it gets incorporated into your energy body.

An energy sensitive person can feel it on zero volume just like someone who is not sensitive can feel it with speakers. Both still function and work. Scalar waves are not dependent on your feelings as they are non-local (this is why it was described as spooky).

Example: This is evident when using a Rife machine with scalar where you apply the frequency to your DNA (like a finger nail). Your DNA communicates with scalar to itself so if your physical body is in North America but your finger nail (assuming the DNA is still alive inside) sample is in China, they will communicate as if they are right beside one another.

2 Likes

But this is not any of that.

Even if you collaborated with Dream then those were designed like that but until either one of the 2 absolutely confirm that the fields work at zero volume i wont even try your method lol

Look this subject has come up a hundred times here and its been replied a thousand more by them.

Specific questions as “can i have it at zero volume, im next to my parents and i dont want them to hear me” answer: no, low volume but not zero.or use earhpones.

Dream has a lot of fields when he started his channel that have just a static not too easy on the ears sound, people have asked many times for those audios to be done again with different sound or music. Answer: play very low

He made the covid for the environment at a very very low volumen and called it “silent colorona” but if you turn all the volume up you can still hear a sound so no zero sound.

People complained about the Subconscious Limit Removal audio to have different music, he made it with a different sound but not silent.

If they could work at zero volume they would have already said that long ago when people complain that we can just turn the volume at zero and be done with the complaints 🤷 but they havent said that.

He wouldnt take the time to come up with such beautiful melodies, hire or collaborate with music creators etc if it was not necessary at all.

In a lot of his fields, is the very music and notes that take us to different mental and emotional states and stages and trigger and open doors for us to cross and start a journey.

Maybe you are the one that might be missing out in extra elements and benefits the notes are there to push for you.

You should try ;)

I know you are not demanding people to follow your instructions but when you keep defending your point it looks like you are actually pushing your method as the right one or one of them. Thats all.

1 Like

This is an excellent way to describe the mechanism, thank you!

This as well. Good description of improvement process and field integration. The more that the particular info set is established in your aura and energy body the less you will feel the “new information” sensation. Similar to familiarity, muscle memory, etc.

I love the mention of “spooky scalar” as well. Always enjoy when “serious scientists” have to resort to felling and emotion words to get their point across :joy:

2 Likes

You seem very set on your belief, and you also seem to have missed a number of things I’ve shared. Your perceptions of what and how I am sharing are off, but that’s ok!

I’m not going to debate that with you. Do as you wish with the tracks, as everyone has the choice to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes absolutely and so are you

because its been answered by the Creator and his partner multiple times so yes i am :grinning: and i didnt hide it

I talked in regards of the comment i replied to and your replies to mine i didnt know i had to read everything you have said to others except for the one that caught my attention which you reinforced with your subsequent replies to me.

I will.

Yes man, if theres zero volume than it would be like as sensing crystal energy from kelometers away,
I agree that beliefs matter but volume also matter,
Even I go with sound clarity too

1 Like

Your subconscious is more defensive during sleep…

Expectations only affect how you perceive results, not the results themselves… The fields are like everything else in nature… a laser doesn’t discriminate the way it interacts with your biology based on what your beliefs are.

A connection needs to be made before the field can affect you, silent won’t work because the field has no focus point… (unless already established, still won’t work for most people) processing software can alter how this happens. Fields need a target to direct them.

As for scalar waves and morphic fields being the same… I am not so sure. Only Dream himself would know what a morphic field is because he coined the term specifically to describe the process he uses to create his Opus.

So, listening to your stack while sleeping is kinda futile?

Not necessarily.

It can be a nice way to get nightmares, wake-up feeling “off” or have a very bizarre day, depending on the field you’re using.

That being stated, the field works either way, it’s energy and information. Also, there is no one size fit all rule for everyone, some people are simply built different… That being stated, the majority of people would benefit less from looping overnight.

The idea originally was to read affirmations or conduct rituals in a state that is on the verge of transition, the moments where the conscious and subconscious mind technically meet. The zone “in-between” so to speak… This would make a lot more sense to anyone that practiced traditional magic, since, the idea that you need to be consciously absent during a conjuring is absurd, yet, if you do not suspend all limitations and fill in the role of a magus, the process would be extremely underwhelming. The idea can be described in our standard everyday language as a “magical state of being” where you can experience the arcane but still have a foothold in the world of the mundane.

Of course, people would love nothing more than to believe that you can just do whatever when you’re sleeping and all is gucci. Makes for a great placebo.

But the truth is, you need to find a time of the day to fit these audios in, or spent money on pendants, mandalas and sigils, to get reliable results. Find the path of least resistance without being a total sloth.

1 Like

I remember having very deep body sensations during awake to sleep transition while listening audios.

Like some motion going on repeat from my head to toes.

1 Like