App or website for future predictions?

Yes, you are right. I just aim to know what will happen to me after I drop out of my career :confused:
After i drop out i just see 1111 all the time everywhere i look i see this number. I want to do a big change in my life. I live in Spain (Europe) and I want to move to new york since i was 12. And since now thinking about going to new york to dance Again since its been one of my dreams since i was 12. I want to know if its a good idea. When i was 17 i asked the universe to show me a yes if i will be worldwide famous and it was a sunny day and the sky All turn black. I know how to read some syncronicities but not all. I saw 1111 after my mother died and since then my life made a big change to bad. My period came 11/11/11. when i was 11 years old. And my mother died when i was 11 too Its just weird. Thats why my desire to know what those these thinsg mean.

1 Like

But you are right. Some Sites tell you things that can’t discourage you a lot. And they may be not right

Your future is always bright when u do hardwork and the moment u stop working at that moment ur future is doomed too.I suggest instead of looking for future stuff if u r into astrology look for ur North node position and work towards what it signifies that’s where ur satisfaction will come and then ofc ur future set too if u honestly work towards it.And yeah don’t focus a lot on things that South node signifies.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s both at the same time. A true contradiction.

1 Like

Double numbers, also called angels numbers, are often signs of change or spiritual elevation. The interpretations can be varied, especially if one embarks on a path of spiritual growth; the further you go, the greater the synchronicities, which will become more and more special, but observable by an extremely small number of people and therefore represent some very rare characteristics of their own in the population.

1 Like

I have never been very satisfied with those interpretations

Why is that?

Because intestinal problems and Manipura chakra influence each other, that is, they trigger each other

Man the thing is, different sites say different things for angel numbers… idk what to believe!

I believe my own interpretations more lol

2 Likes

This was recommended by sammy tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What does this have to do with angel numbers?

1 Like

Okay, so what if I built my own interpretations over a long period of time and the angels use my own interpretations to communicate?

Or it does it not work that way and I’ve been reading the numbers wrong for months? lol

1 Like

Absolutely, also because the interpretation can be different, however in some particular paths I have found more correspondences in sharing by other people. Some even suggest a quicker interpretation,
that is, as soon as you notice one of these special numbers, remember what was the last thought you had, before the appearance of numbers.

2 Likes

Ohh nice tip! It makes a lot of sense, Thanks!

1 Like

It may be that some sort of communication is established between your communications and the angels (or perhaps guides), everything is also related to spiritual growth. With some meditations that also raise the vibrations, certain responses appear more and more evident.

1 Like

It can be defined as a kind of shortcut, I used it a lot at the beginning of my journey and I found myself using it again lately

1 Like

Man I really want to astral project to see to these angels/guides I’ve been communicating with lol

I feel like I’ll have a lot of answers to many questions if I can just astral project once!

In my opinion it is not necessary, indeed perhaps it is better to avoid, much better to concentrate on one’s work-path-spiritual ascent.

1 Like

Can you elaborate a little more as to why that is?