Appreciation/ Thanks to

(If you’d like to thank any members you can leave a message here)

I’d like to appreciate some people here for their help and generosity.
Thanks to…

Captain, for saving my life and gifting me a precious NFT to make my health a little stable.

Sammy, for answering part of my questions when I was truly disappointed to get the answers. Also, thanks to him for the suggestion of help.

@Dr_Manhattan , for giving me good advice. So I was able to buy the right NFT at the right time. Also two trustworthy members @pranic_climber and @Nice2knowU for making it possible for me to buy some stuff indirectly. Especially @Nice2knowU who has gifted me two NFTs of his. :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Beltloop , for his professional help and professional behavior which amazed me. I’d never seen someone like you before. :heart:

Also many thanks to those who had sent me healing energies or asked their servitors to help me somehow in the past. Members such as @MonkeyOwl , @Desiree , @King_A and @Siri .
I hope I’ve not missed anybody’s name.
Wish you all the best in the new year.

20 Likes

Marjan, Thank You! What a beautiful gesture this is. You’re a courageous human being yourself and I thank you once again. Happy Holidays to you and a Blessed year full of virility and vitality, lots of Joy and many roads open for you. :relieved::heart::heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::tanabata_tree:

12 Likes

Thank You @SammyG for the new/changing my nickname and for answering that question. :pray:
Also Thank You and @Dreamweaver/Captain for Everything You do, You Are Awesome!

I wanted to do this on Thanksgiving Day, but I wavered, and now I got a New Opportunity for Thanking You, Without Being Weird.

You Are All Amazing, This Forum is Amazing!

THANK YOU ALL, MOST OF ALL CAPTAIN, FOR THESE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES TO HEAL, TO SHARE AND TO LEARN AND BECOME BETTER (Hopefully :sweat_smile:).

Thank You, @Drift, @anon77086103, @Dyslexic_Professor, @Dr_Manhattan, @Infinitecreators, @Beast, @gpo, @SorcerySupreme, Anyone Else tagged in those screenshots, Anyone Who has Helped Me or My Family, Also Thank You All - Be Blessed! :pray:
That was the original thought, to tag as many of my friends as possible, but, I guess Screenshots are Ok…

I imagine when someone who expected to be mentioned, is not on this list Or in the screenshots, please Forgive Me IF that is the case and may you Be Blessed, May Everyone Be Blessed! :pray:

NEW SCREENSHOT(S) - You May Think I overdo it, BUT Everyone IS Important!

The list continues, without @, so thank you: Scribe, Moshiro, Kenn, Rory (I wanted to mention new/newer members as well),…

JonDoe297 (Thank You so much for your comments And for being an inspiration with NFTS, also, I Apologize for not mentioning you earlier :pray:),

Baki (Thank You so Much for your Help, for Being an Inspirarion),

Borisju, Tf_Cad, Freitql, Bup,…

@ JustaREMINDER - The Order in which I mentioned Everyone is hopefully Not an Issue, this is Not a Ranking of any sorts…

Anyway, I’LL STOP AND THAT’S IT - MAY EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND MAY ALL LIFE, ALL EXISTENCE, ALL REALITY, BE BLESSED! :pray:

11 Likes

After hearing the news related to death of innocent people, listening to your products is the only thing that gives me hope to continue my life. I hope you stay with us for a very long time, @Dreamweaver . The world without you, lacks color.

3 Likes

I would like to give my Thanks to @WellBeing (hoping you just take a break) - you always answer our questions, you always have good suggestions, good knowledge, you always want to help, Thank You. :pray:

3 Likes