Architect of Reality

That’s how I did it. I overcame it mentally first. Had almost zero brain fog and such, and no interest in PMO. Except rare temporary moments of a few minutes.

However, I then realized I was seeking dopamine from different outlets. At first, It was the victory over the addiction. Later when that became “normal”, I started seeking food or coffee way too much than usual. It took several weeks until I realized “ah, my brain is seeking dopamine”. It wasn’t too intense and I didn’t have desire for PMO, so it seemed quite strange and mysterious at first. But when I realized it and started using the brain regeneration / dopamine healing fields, I had a deeper level relief.

So I really think the physical aspects should be addressed too, but yeah the mental body comes first.
Addressing the physical body without addressing the mental body is futile. (I made that mistake too early in my journey)

PS: By “mental body”, I mean “mindset”.

2 Likes

While meditating to this field, I thought of an idea:

I’ll create 8 affirmations, and repeat them with The Malleable Ego field for ~5 minutes, and then play this Architect of Reality field and meditate ~15-30mins.

Here’s my first draft:

I am an Architect of Reality, a broadcaster whose thoughts are realized in reality.
My positive thoughts now naturally manifest in the material world, quickly and pleasantly.
I now observe my desires materialize much better than I imagined.
I am reaching new levels of understanding of myself, my goals and objectives in this incarnation.
I exist beyond my physical body and name. I exist beyond my mind.
My consciousness is expanding and I see immeasurably more.
The universe takes care of me and I now belong to a special category of people.
I create reality.

4 Likes