Are males and females the biological/physical manifestation of the duality program/paradigm?

It seems to me like the separation into genders has caused problems. I’ve pondered on this for awhile. When we look at modern day society it seems as if the masculine and feminine energy represented through humans has been weaponized somewhat and is causing so much dysfunction. When we look at where men and women are right now there is so much confusion between the sexes and it is taxing on the emotions and body. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be that way from the beginning but it has certainly spiraled into something very messy. That’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

Exactly. One word= entropy. That’s what’s happening. These “problems” are necessary evils. The wheel of entropy and negentropy depend on each other. Souls that reach the heights of negentropy many times fall to the lows of entropy. The “problems” give us a lot of momentum to rise again. So, this ties into there being no “right” and “wrong.” Just entropy and negentropy- entering into Source is the only way off the Wheel. That’s the path of the Gnostics. Decades of White Tantra with your spouse to create the immortal solar bodies to be able to enter into the Source.

3 Likes

This makes so much sense to me on a personal level. I’ve been doing the self work and asking source to send me my Divine counterpart. I’ve been having a sense that it’s the missing piece to my ascension, but I’m not quite ready for her. I still meditate on who she could be and doing the work so I’ll be ready for her so we can rise together.

2 Likes

But from a my less spiritual more normie perspective- I def can’t stand the degeneracy being pushed in culture

2 Likes

She will come when you are ready. Keep manifesting her. Just by evolving you are manifesting her. You are on the right track.

2 Likes

i agree with this. i was just sharing a different perspective one might have.

recognizing there is a problem is the right step to finding solutions! mainstream has been mostly led by masculine energy, but i personally see feminine energy coming back. i personally believe masculine and feminine dualities are negentropically coming back to non-duality.

up to us as a collective conscious to respect our differences and start seeing each individual as equals.

i like how you say this.

i believe you provided sources already, but may i ask them of you so i may have a better understanding?

1 Like

Exactly! There is a lot of momentum to be found in the density of problems. Creating order out of the chaos through learning experiences.

Agreed. This is said to correspond with 84 year cycles of the direction the planet Uranus based on which side is facing the sun if I remember correctly. And yeah I believe the battle of the sexes we are seeing, the struggle for power- is ultimately a chaotic bridge to non duality or balancing of the polarities to become more equal in the end. Just as in us, the goal is the balance of masculine and feminine, same with the universe. Awesome point!

Agreed!

Sure. Most of my insight has come from listening to and meditating on the hundreds of lectures on Glorian.org which provides both beginner, intermediate, and esoteric viewpoints of all the religions, mythologies, and mystical traditions/sciences.

Teacher/Author wise, I love the teachings of Samael Aun Weor, Gurdjieff, Rudolf Steiner, Immanuel Kant’s philosophy, Padmasambhava (Guru Riponche), Tsong Khapa, Swami Sivananda, Shanti Deva, Dr. Arnold Krumm-Heller, HP Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall, Pythagoras, Paracelsus, Ouspensky, Anna Kingsford, The Hermetic wisdom of The Kybalion, and many/much more.

3 Likes

okay this gets me excited!

thanks! looks like i have a new website and new perspectives to explore. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Under the Courses and Lectures tab you will find a course called Beginning Here and Now: it has like almost 100 lectures all of introductory type instruction. They’re great! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Yes. It’s the part of that limitations

1 Like

what do you mean by that?

1 Like

Well the female and male thing you mention is just the idea of limitation that they projecting to you. The real essence of you is infinite. There is no male or female by gender. We live in a finite world with finite body but our soul is infinite :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree that our true selves are infinite, but the male/female paradigm presented through the human vehicle is a technology. the technology is a program we all follow to continue the process of creation in just about everything we do from making food, making magic and even making other humans. We as human beings are the highest representation of collective Source intelligence in this reality and our separation into either male or female is the lower aspect of a larger agenda at play. We are not separate from the soul, it’s just the soul or the original creator/creation is playing out a game of man and woman and now everything in between. I’ve been trying to figure out what this schism ultimately means and why we have been playing it out for so long…

You say he get on your fcking nerves
You hope that he get what he deserves - word
Do you even remember what the issue is
You just trying to find where the tissue is
You can still be who you wish you is
It ain’t happen yet
And that’s what the intuition is
When you hop back in the car
Drive back to the crib
Run back to their arms
The smokescreens
The chokes and the screams
You ever wonder what it all really mean
How many ladies in the house
How many ladies in the house without a spouse
Something in your blouse got me feeling so aroused
What you about
On that independent sh
t
Trade it all for a husband and some kids
You ever wonder what it all really mean
You ever wonder if you’ll find your dreams

-Kanye West “I Wonder”

3 Likes

i like where you’re at! @wonderwandering

one perspective is that we need the duality to experience this reality. if we were all both male and female then that is one less reason to connect with others. if we were all one gender, there wouldn’t be as many possibilities as we have with the current system.

2 Likes

That’s true. This reality is almost like genetic Russian Roulette in a sense where anyone can end up with anyone and create something totally different that’s never been made before. Creation is about diversification and expansion, but at what cost? The separation is starting to backfire on itself in some ways, but maybe that’s the dance we do of destroy and rebuild over and over again…

2 Likes

exactly

This reminds me of how most people are in karmic relationships (people who aren’t their original counterpart before seperation of sexes, but people we have etheric cords with from previous lives). These relationships are chaos that we learn our lessons from in order to be more perfect and in a negentropic union with our counterpart and ascend. Karmic relationships are based on the false indentity of self (ego). The one with your twin while also having false self mixed in at first, is the person you kill off that final illusion with and unite back to your true identity as one being.
“The two shall become one flesh.” Genesis 2:24
I keep coming back to the term Order From Chaos.
As soon as the hemaphrodites we seperated into two sexes- from that moment, through subsequent lives the souls of the counterparts are fighting to get back to their other half, but that takes work. Many experiences and lessons. So IMO it’s not a backfire at all, but the whole point. Through the fight, the dance of male-female through countless ages, through continuous refinement, when the masculine and feminine finally unite again, they are a perfect diamond soul together. The same way a diamond is made from pressure in the mud. The same way a butterfly is made from the pressure inside the chryssalis.

3 Likes

I am gonna be dipping my toes into the website. God bless u @Gnosticmedic27 .This is exactly what my soul craved for so long​:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

God bless you too bro. Finding that site literally did a 180 in my life. I went from an aimless addict to a self knowledge seeking paramedic striving to be the best person I can. Immediately after finding that knowledge. And never went back

4 Likes

I have a hunch it will do the same for me.

2 Likes