As Above, So Below

Oh well, semantics I suppose haha.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry if I was annyoing :stuck_out_tongue:
but honestly have You noticed how everything seems to work out the best if You kinda dont care?
When I ‘‘get serious’’ on achieving something I get so attached to results that Im almost anxious about losing so I mess everything up or just dont do anything in the first place.
Yet when I accept failure before trying thats when everything flows smoothly and effortlessly

6 Likes

Haha no worries mate

Oh yes, that’s basically true for most things.

3 Likes

So You mean law of Polalrity, like hot and cold are just temperature in action so the same occurence, just intensity is different.
I love how we getting from one Hermetic law to another.
From the Law of correspondence ‘‘As Above, so Below’’
to the Law of Mentaility ‘‘All is One, One is All’’ ‘‘Everything is conscious’’
to the law of Polarity You just stated;
Guess the story about all laws being one law have some truth in it, right? :smiley:

1 Like

i’ll would imagine if universe existed with only good in it, would be hell boring, consciousness would never existed, nothing to evolve, nothing to have to do conscious choices (experience pain & learn from it), with good & evil, create balance.

2 Likes

you can’t feel happiness without experience sadness or even if never experienced sadness at least you conscious about it existence.

3 Likes

Yeah, but without sadness there is not really need for happiness, right?
Like imagine some non-existent duality, You dont need one side, because the other side does not exist, so You neither feel lack of something or abudance of something.
Thats kinda abstract but You know what I mean

1 Like

Been to one of them, jumped around, got back, time was almost frozen back here, I lived like 100 years in about 2-3 hours. I could go into this mental space, do sooo much there, and be back to see not even a minute was passed here, things got scary because I was basically stuck. Time was tremendously slow in 3d too although I was able to make conversations with friends. Just a warning for anyone interested in psychedelics. It ain’t all sunshine and rainbows although I was somewhat an experienced user at the time.

Anyways, that was nearly 4 years ago, now what came to my mind is that the machine elves are so colorful, how come our reality is mostly dark, only bright and colorful half of the day by a close star. Does this mean anything?

4 Likes

Maybe our reality is more ‘‘grim’’ because we life in a ‘‘denser’’ reality?
I am under impression that higher realms are enhabited by beings less and less dense, and more and more mental/spiritual. They are mich brighter and all because their ‘‘thoughts’’ instantly create their reality.
Our reality have bigger lag, to follow our thoughts, because its ‘‘heavier’’ ‘‘denser’’ and ‘‘darker’’
In my opinion its like comparing a rock with a plant

4 Likes

Wonderful talk from Hugh Jackman, he almost summarised most of the spiritual things that we discussed on the forum and the course :slight_smile:

May not be posting in appropriate thread, mods pls move accordingly.

A definite watch, worth the time …

11 Likes

How were the machine elves? Remember your interactions with them? Anything else you can tell us from being there? I love these kinds of stories lol.

Higher realms have a much higher spectrum of light/color. One of the most commonly reported things in DMT experiences is how bright and colorful everything is. A level of vividness that makes that reality feel more real than this one to some in those states of mind. I think it’s cause of what @Forumuser said about density. Light and all sorts of things lag here. Also our minds aren’t attuned to seeing most things around us anyways… We can’t even see UV light.

9 Likes

I like this! Didn’t know he was into all this stuff. Really cool.

He does the same thing I tend to do rather often. When I take hot showers, I sometimes put the water on all the way cold to train my mind to not react uncomftorably to it. The way cold water makes me feel… being ‘bad’ is just an idea… Just like anything ‘negative’ that happens that I’d consider ‘bad’ is just an idea. So if its just an idea, then technically I can choose to feel however I want about it. And feeling at peace when the water is hot or cold is a way to start feeling at peace when negative or positive things happen in my life.

It’s a nice way to train the mind to think non dually. I try to do this as often as I can when I encounter ‘undesirable’ things throughout life in general.

14 Likes

The real questions are:
how Can we make our realty more real?
And: is the thing described as “hell” Just an extremely dense and heavy realm? With lag so big that It feels like an eternity before anything changes. It feels like torture and impossible to escape because of how sluggish It is

3 Likes

By dissolving more of the egoic patterns that limit our experience of reality… and awakening our awareness to the possibilities of everything. Reality is infinite possibility. To awaken to that and be in that mindset is to experience reality more fully and vividly… rather than just experienced from a limited perspective (ego).

Energy & emotional sensitivity would also make reality more vivid and stimulating. But I don’t know what your definition of what more real is so I’m just throwing a few thoughts of there.

That could be ‘hell.’ Hell is subjective though cause it means different things to people… From my perspective though, hell is a state of mind. Something sort of like you mentioned.

9 Likes

Hi I know Im asking many questions but can You share some light on how to dissolve Ego like it keeps reattaching to the bigger thing.
My journey started with search for ancestral wisdom, spirituality etc, then I realized Im not just actual me as a Mleirbag but Im kinda all my Ancestors and possible children, their children etc so my Ego attached to to my bloddline/genetics.
The Rabbit Hole led me to the Vedas, so I started practicing meditation, lucid dreaming, mantras etc. I realized Im more of a spirit, one that never dies. And then my Ego attached to that.
Then I realized everything is spirit, everything is conscious so I thought, Im not just my spirit, Im spirit of Everything, and my Ego attached to that.
No matter what I think about to convince myself(and my Ego) that this Ego is not so important because there is a ‘‘bigger thing’’ my Ego almost immediately attaches itself to this bigger thing its like my Ego is evolivng with me it keeps adapting.
And the worst part is I cant convince myself that Ego is actually bad thing, I mean If everything happens for a reason then every Ego and every Evil that happened had their reasons too, right? there were also meant to be.
And the final logical trap is: If I want to be better by overcoming my Ego, thats an Egoistical thing to do too, right? its the Ego who wants to be always ‘‘bigger’’ or ‘‘better’’
I always could explain a lot of spiritual things to myself using my logical mind but the Ego seems to be resistant even to that.
Its like when I overcome one Ego another, bigger one seems to be born. Its like fighting an immortal monster. It uses the very same reasoning I use to overcome previous one to form the next one.
It has lead me to the point where I dont even know who I am
Thanks Friend

5 Likes

A good ego is good. A bad ego is bad.

Also fun stuff too: As below, so above:

Eat healthy food guys. Don’t drink too much.

6 Likes

You should get satori-fied, you would understand the answers to these questions from within.
There is something below the ego identifications that is more pure.

(I promise I’m not going to be the person telling this to everyone but your post is just so spot on :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

You know, that means that all our family members and friends are within us. And not just our loved ones, but deities as well. And various archetypes. All the diversity of the universe is within us. Kinda helps to remind yourself of this when you find yourself missing a lost loved one.

To quote one of my favourite childhood movies, “He lives in you” :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Awesome. I’ve always felt good vibes from Hugh Jackman in all his interviews. Separate from the fact that I love Wolverine haha

But yeah, dude seems quite detached and peaceful.

4 Likes

Awesome, like the lines "remember who you are’ …

4 Likes