Ascension tag

He does seem to mix those two ideas together. Brainwave frequency and Positive vibes. So maybe I don’t really know what he’s actually saying. He ends the whole thing focusing on being more positive. Maybe he didn’t think carefully enough about what he was saying about brainwaves and he meant a different kind of vibration. I said 60, but he wraps the whole idea up right about 70 seconds after that start point.

5 Likes

Interesting anyway! The Gamma debate never gets old! :laughing:

4 Likes

The default network signal of the brain tying everything together. I could swear that when I really try to interpret dream symbols my brain goes into ThetaGamma. Whatever that could mean. That is how it feels.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting.

I love discussing brainwaves…it used to be my largest interest.

It turns out that most of those who are deep, advanced meditators develop a waking pattern called the Awakened Mind Pattern. And then there’s an even more advanced one called the Evolved Mind Pattern…

9 Likes

Now I’m digging into the web on these two. Looks like something I may try. Would you like to share the difference you felt between these two patterns? And which one you felt was more useful for daily living?

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Intention Repeater Thread

Listening to this as I type. Will seek out the other pattern as well.

Will adjust my Python Intention Repeater to go along with this goal.

5 Likes

https://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/BMV_Series_28_Awakened_Mind_Brainwave_Pattern_CD_Awakening_Mind_Brain_Brainwave_Entrainment_Meditation.htm

This says it uses a combination of alpha theta and delta. This other site says it should include Gamma and Beta as well. Whatever the case, the tracks do something unique. It does bring clarity in a way different from when I’ve used any of those frequencies alone.

3 Likes

Thanks. Meditating under one of those Dolmens is now on my to-do list. :heart_eyes: I am kind of sad. I was going to buy the Ascension tag yesterday for the 20% off sale, but I didn’t give in to my OCD, because I felt I didn’t need it. I already have the audios. I was going to buy it just in case I don’t have time to listen to the audios in the future.

5 Likes

I wish I could help and just manifest Vibrational Enhancement tags. I’d put one on everyone. Maybe even @Samurai style. Sorry @_OM. Not trying to start that conversation up again.

But in the mean time for 3 dollars you can listen to that Awakened Mind audio. It’s 1 hour or 3 20 minute tracks. It works. Had a lot of clarity while listening. Then a little while after found myself spontaneously having really good 2-way communication with my subconscious. Really useful stuff. Just got to be willing to talk to yourself without feeling crazy is all.

Your latest pic had me watching Mad Tv earlier today. What a trip.

8 Likes

Lol…Yeah, I love Ms. Swan. Hahah, I just found out there’s another sale, and I think I’ll end up giving in to my OCD once again after all. :grin: Huh, what Awakened Mind audio? From SES? I love that audio too, but I have been reducing my audios, because I have been running through the course again.

Haha, I hear you.

What’s your favorite skit? Check out the Will Sasso impersonation of Arnold. :laughing:

2 Likes

From a couple posts ago. It looks old school but it works. Theta Delta and Alpha all together.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. I will check it out now.

1 Like

The “100k” promo code still works! It was only supposed to be for one day only. This is a sign for me to get it. I will end up getting it now. Can’t wait until we come up off this lockdown. I hate the fact that I am using money, but it’s getting less and less. I will be alright though. I am blessed to have come out to the free world with a place to stay and a support system. This will probably be my last tag for awhile though.

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I think Ascension will kick ass for you. Build you up without interference for when it comes time to move out and move up.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks. :smile:

2 Likes

SES has Awaken the Mind in energetic version https://subtle.energy/awakened-mind/ - strong stuff
Evolve the Mind is still in the works for the last couple of months, when it’s released I have no idea.

3 Likes

I have Awaken the Mind, I need to use it more.

I usually don’t feel a lot from SES products though.

What do you think of leaving it on at night (silent ultra-strength)?

Perhaps it would interefere with sleep…

3 Likes

Same here, unlike Sapien or PI.

3 Likes

It’s not recommend to use at night as it will definitely interfere with your sleep but if you want to test a few nights ( leave it on 24/7 ) to see how it goes since up mentioned that you don’t feel anything, amplify as much as you want and notice if there is any subtle changes

4 Likes