Intention Repeater Thread

One review of the Repeater. It took awhile for him to get the hang of it, but this is his comment:

1 Like

Can you link me to this post please? I might have a question for him, thanks.

His comment is on this post:

Thank you so much for using the Repeater.

1 Like

It is a real gift :purple_heart:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Temporary Topic

There is a Windows .exe now of the Repeater called Repeater MAX. It’s way more powerful than the Python version.

Awesome. How is it going for you? And thank you for using the Repeater.

Awesome. Thank you for your support. I hope the Repeater works well for you.

1 Like

Just confirmed this. I started the intention repeater and I was already getting mild headaches at the 30 minute mark, so I ate walnuts and I’m back again good. It really matters

1 Like

Thank you for trying the Repeater. The web version is less powerful than the MAX version, so it may be less intense. I’m glad you’re doing well otherwise.

That’s awesome. Thank you for using the Repeater.

1 Like

Thank you for using the Repeater.

1 Like

I am using the web version to try to ensure that all my packages get swiftly, safely and accurately delivered.
Thank you for having this available to everyone.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I have created a forum for the Intention Repeater in case you would like to continue discussion on it.

Thank you all for your support.

4 Likes

Mods, you can close this thread if you like. Thank you.

I think it’s been working good bro. I started listening to a skin subliminal too. And when I come out of the shower now, my skin looks like how it used to, with a glow naturally. Without needing to put on moisturizer. Thanks for asking.

Cool. If you would like to discuss the Repeater any more, feel free to visit my forum.

2 Likes

It’s back up? What’s the addy?

2 Likes
4 Likes