Intention Repeater Thread

Cool. If you would like to discuss the Repeater any more, feel free to visit my forum.

2 Likes

Itā€™s back up? Whatā€™s the addy?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I wanted to thank Sapien Medicine for allowing this thread for the time itā€™s been here. I always enjoy Sapienā€™s work. Itā€™s amazing.

12 Likes

Hi
I am using this video from your channel :sparkling_heart:
How many times do I need to listen?
Thankshttps://youtu.be/afJkjK4_dkE

This is an incredible tool. Thank you so much for this service @AnthroTeacher. Have been using it daily with focused intent for the last few days and it has been incredible. Super powerful.
If anyone wants to feel blissful and vibrant use the intention below. After some tweaking this is the best health affirmation I have used with the repeater, its makes me feel as good as I have ever felt before and helped me fix some soreness and acid reflux instantly on separate occasions - My body is in perfect harmony. I am strong, balanced and healthy in all ways. Unconditional love is flowing through me.

4 Likes

no no no :)

Hi,
Iā€™d like to try this software.
Has anybody tried to run the Python script on Android?

I only did it on PC, there are others who did it on their phone though

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your health affirmation.

3 Likes

I used this through the website version for about an hour and a half. The first few minutes I started feeling tingling in my forehead and my scalp. I sorta forgot about it until my head started hurting so I went back and saw that it was at an 1 1/2 so I turned it off. I felt a slight nausia and reality didnā€™t feel entirely the same. I didnā€™t feel completely sober is how I would describe it. That was yesterday but today Iā€™m using it again right now with the intent of ā€œI will finish my projectā€ combined with the reach for the stars tag. I Will report back results later.

1 Like

I believe they did it using Google collab,so it wasnt run on actual phone,but I could be wrong.

I just made a wav of those affirmations my man,and I feel it working,damn this feeling is addicting.

1 Like

so I got these,they are sold by trusted vendor from serbia,and probably because of the size of them they werent as pricey.My goal is first being able to programm water to be like weed,by using shungite.Then if I manage to actually make weed water by using wav files,then I will use Amethyst for Succer punch in order to make wav files work way more effectively.As for present time I plan to use amethyst as aid in other stuff,being able to set it up to work as Scalar device that Anthro teacher suggests,would be a cool bonus
Edit:I cant post more posts,just wanted to say I have tasted water that had shungite in it for an hour and damn it feeeeeels soooo pure.I am drinking bottled water but this is next lvl.I wonder how many times I can use this small stone for puryfing purposes.

awesome, itā€™s such a good overall feeling. Just puts my body straight into the state it needs to be in and my mind soon follows

Thereā€™s an app to run Python code on Android I think

well that`s awesome but I think it would be more effective to run on intention repeater website.Iterations that phone can make in a second,and iterations that website makes in same time,I believe are vastly difference,hence using website would be better choice.But maybe someone can correct me.

Yes, probably not as good

I just came across a software that uses Python to push your intention up to 1 million times per second using your computer, If someone would try it let us know.

I used it got massive chills for a couple of mins (~3?) used ā€œI am ALWAYS lovedā€

Link to the site to get the code and use the software.

The owner has made a forum to further the conversation:

Letā€™s keep conversations related to the program in his forum.

Android instructions: (using Python from the google play store)

Click on programs after you save the file using notepad and saying as ANYTHING.py (py being the importation part)

Select your file

Click on open

At the bottom youā€™ll see a play button. In my photo should be the ā€œ6thā€ button.

20 Likes

Iā€™ll probably give this a shot sometime, Iā€™m curious about it. However, being someone that is not energy sensitive (at least for now?), I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have as much to report as others might.

1 Like