Intention Repeater Thread

Interesting concept, but sounds like there’s potential for harm, as that’s some serious rapid-fire energetics. I’m thinking maybe Quadible’s audio for boosting/shielding subliminals could be helpful in ensuring to unintended damage is done.

Also, the whole “use our subliminal tech to feel drunk!” pitch doesn’t exactly scream “We’re sophisticated, quality energy workers that can be trusted”. Sounds more like college frat boys playing around with the inside of my mind. Yeah…

3 Likes

I checked the code involved, He has a set of sentences or affirmations lined up which are placed after the intent you enter, and played on every iteration. So whatever quantum the person says is involved must be the work of those affirmations only. Not very sophisticated looking but since I don’t know what the affs do, can’t say anything.

1 Like

Interesting. Are the hidden affirmations they add in plaintext? Can you share them here? Or is it an audio recording, so it’s a mystery?

1 Like

Although I think I shouldn’t be sharing it, but since it’s up for.public view, I think it’ll be fine.

These are the comments he made to clarify what he’s doing
#We want to cancel negative intentions. Regulate energy so that it doesn’t get overpowering.
#Choose the most effective and efficient path. And conclude with it is done on each iteration.

These are the actual affirmations I mentioned.
process_energy_statement = ‘BY GRACE. INTELLIGENT INFINITY. PURE PERFECTLY BALANCED LOVE/LIGHT. ANU EUPHORIA. METATRON’‘S CUBE. 0010110. GREAT CENTRAL SUN. SIRIUS A. SOL. EARTH’‘S CRYSTAL GRID. CREATE STABILIZATION FIELD. CREATE ZONE OF MANIFESTATION. MANIFESTATION DIODE ARRAYS. BUBBLES. USE EVERY AVAILABLE RESOURCE (RESPECTING FREE WILL). MANIFEST ASAP AT HIGHEST DENSITY POSSIBLE INTO BEST DENSTIY FOR USER. CREATE STRUCTURE. 432HZ MANIFESTATION. CANCEL NEGATIVE INTENTIONS. PURIFY THE ENERGY. CLEAR THE BLOCKAGES. REGULATE THE ENERGY. BALANCE THE ENERGY. USE THE MOST EFFICIENT PATH. INTEGRATE THE ENERGY. PROCESS THE CHANGES. KEEP USER GROUNDED AND INTEGRATED. IT IS DONE. SO MOTE IT BE. THANK YOU.’

1 Like

Love the discussion, keep it coming!

Yes, I almost didn’t click on the video but saw the potential in bringing up someone’s energy or a way to guide one self to feel better. Of course it’s still early to make a definitive judgment.

I have not participated because I am working on a paid subscription-based psionic broadcaster, and I am spread thin enough as it is, but it does work.

You can instruct your own servitors to participate to give it a powerful boost.

So, I read some of your responses and decide, alright I should be open minded enough to investigate this for myself, even if it feels a bit off.

I click the link, and what do I see? Furries. Great, red flag, but try to ignore that…can’t find a website link, go to the Patreon link and what do I see there?

Post on Furies
Post on Furies
Post on Furies

So many red flags, such a creepy vibe…

I’ve been running Hawaiin Ho’oponopono on it.

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.”

Seems to work well. Thank you for pointing this tool out to us.

9 Likes

You know, you’re right. Thanks for your kind way of giving me a wake up call. I’ve had some really…we’ll say unpleasant interactions with members of that community, so I always get creepy vibes when I see it.

But, you right, that doesn’t mean I should project that onto this man or his work. Thanks for keeping me honest.

2 Likes

Also, finally found the link to the actual software, instead of the videos this guy made with it. It’s at this link:

3 Likes

Tried the software yesterday. Seems to work really well for healing affirmations.

The energy change is quick, within a few seconds of hitting start I can feel the energy and it progressively gets stronger over time.

The guy seems a bit funny but he says those furries are a visual representation of his spirit guide. Anyway his code is clean so give it a shot.

6 Likes

Yes, I feel many here can benefit greatly due to the higher vibrational state.

1 Like

it feels strong when i put an intent about abundance. thank you for that it can very useful.

2 Likes

I just used the python version. It is waaayy more powerful than the online version
I typed : I AM ON A GOOD PEYOTE EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU. SO BE IT

within a few seconds i see flickering balls of light in the corner of my eye. It went on for a while. This thing is gold. Thanks for sharing this Zen

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re seeing results with this. Luckily this came onto my life out of no where lol so I thought I’ll share it.

5 Likes

I have unstoppable will power, while playing the audio :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

i have python 27 i couldnt make it work on it im using cywing i will use python 3 instead.

1 Like

I’m trying to get the program to run on my phone :heart:

2 Likes

u may try QPython 3L - Python for Android

1 Like