Ascension tag

i noticed that my Ascension tag has swollen and is not flat like the other tags.
Did this happen to anyone else?

I’m not sure, but the ascension energies surrounding Earth have been ramping up exponentially. The gravitation fields are strong enough that Earth is wobbling (and not just the precession).

3 Likes

I haven’t.
Maybe it’s just something with the tag? Perhaps pay attention/put it in an additional protective bag, there have been 1-2 posts about tags coming apart.

the image is still clear, nothing comes apart, it`s just the cover layer that has swollen. I’ll keep an eye on it when wearing it again

I had the same problem with my tags and also that of the ascension. It will go away with time :wink:

2 Likes

I think Sammy explained it greatly!
People I used to dislike are now starting to be different (in my mind) almost like I can understand them better, and I can non-judge mentally learn from them and love them, no matter how they are. Almost like I can see the divine on them and in turn the divine on myself

12 Likes

For those who do not have a lot of feelings with the ascension tag go if you can in a place loaded with energy such as a church, a lithotherapy shop, a sacred place or a natural environment loaded with energy :slightly_smiling_face:.

I was twice in a lithotherapy shop and about two hours later when I was at home I felt very tired, a nap is required …:sleeping:

The same when I spent an afternoon by a river.

it sends heavy the tag ascension …:grin:

8 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has this one, and how their experience with it was. I’m honestly thinking about buying this. But I don’t want to dump 200 dollars on this if it doesn’t work well.

1 Like

The question is - are you ready for it? Are you ready to put in the work it requires? This is not like other tags where you wear them with little to no work needed by the wearer.

Search the archives, there is a lot of discussion on this tag.

12 Likes

hrm, depends on what is needed to be done. I want to raise my vibration, this seems like a useful tool. What would I need to do to make it work and improve my spirituality?

8 Likes

It’s worth it. If you have to spend 40 hours or more a week with toxic people, that experience in and of itself can become harder and easier to bear all at once. You’ll see more what people are about but find more inner resource or inner light at the same time.

If you are committed to having a higher vibration because you believe that is the way to live the kind of life you want, whether it comes down to what you manifest or down to the decisions you will habitually make and the perceptions you will have, it is for you.

14 Likes

Oh it works. It works quite well.
Honestly, I recommend getting Vibes of Creation instead.
Same result, slightly longer but less “pain” :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Better than VoDL or VoT?

2 Likes

Ascension Tag is Ascension at all Costs, there is no pacing there. It is almost forced, so to say. As @_OM said, the Vibration tracks allow pacing to avoid a LOT of pain. I think VoC, VoDL and VoT all together probably mimic the Ascension Tag?

18 Likes

No. Not better. Feel like VoT gives similar upheaval as Ascension.

VoDL would be recommended for “most” to be honest.
It would get you 98%(completely made up number btw…lol. I’d need to actually test the exact percentage) of the way that VoC would and be quite "love"ly about it too

12 Likes

Hard to say.
1x a day is enough as I think Vibes is actually stronger in most ways.
But when Ascension is “pushing” you thru your shit, and it feels like your nerves are on fire, maybe comparable to 3x-5x.

11 Likes

As the late Mr. GreenTea was apt to say, (paraphrased) “Whether you ‘feel’ something or not, doesn’t mean it’s working or not.”

Of course it’s working.
I don’t “feel” DW’s original energy collection piece anymore and can wear it all day, but as soon as I give to someone else to try, they are feeling buzzed within 10 mins and have a headache after 15 mins.
I’m just acclimatized to the energies after all the work I’ve done over the years.

That’s nearly impossible to say at this point as Ascension has been around 10+ years. Vibes just came out a few months ago.

And ultimately I think if Vibes was on a field item that was worn all day, instead of a 20+ min audio, it would be “faster” than Ascension.
It’s working in a completely different way and is more “natural/organic” in it’s growth process.

20 Likes

ok. so here’s the not very good, probably bad analogy that I’ve come to:

• Vibes of Divine Love is going to make you into an enlightened saint.
  • Vibes of Creation is going to make you into an enlightened sage.
  • Vibes of Transcendence is going to make you into an enlightened mystic.
  • Combination of all 3 makes you a balanced saint/sage/mystic

So anyone of them is going to get you where most people want to go… enlightened or damn near close enough that when they physically die anyways they will be enlightened during the actual death experience.

Note - I’m always partial to Vibes of Creation as that’s my brain child (tapping into the ultimate power of “OM”) and how I always envisioned the “Higher Vibes/Ascension” field SHOULD work.

32 Likes

How then does the Ascension field work?

4 Likes